Zhan Long Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dam1433, Jan 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. notbatman14

notbatman14 New Member

Starting chapter 742 now.
    Damn those japanese player.
    Someone already got a dragon that can fly as a mount.
    DAAAAMMMMNNN!

Edit :
    Half way through 744, XYZZ got a new sword.
    Please let him keep it, don't make him drop it.
    Just 7 minute more.

Edit 2:
    Halfway through 745.
    Turns out, its a knife, not a sword as what XYZZ usually use.
    Although its okay, if he use a sword and a knife, I think it would be better if it was given to Cang Tong.
    Since knife/dagger is suppose to be assassin's weapon?
    What do you guys think?

Edit 3:
    Finished chapter 745.
    This is a pause chapter.
    If you have a life, at least stop for a while here.
    The story have a clean story-arc cut here.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  2. Fong

Fong Translator

Staff Member Translator
  3. notbatman14

notbatman14 New Member

Okay, Dao is chinese saber.
    From the images found indeed looks different, doesn't have the 2 sided slicing capability like Jian (sword) also doesn't have the pointy end to stab like Jian, but does have a curved shape, which I don't really know what effect does curve have for a saber, maybe increase aerodynamics to increase slashing speed?

So knife/dagger is Bi Shou?

Okay, looks like I made a mistake, since almost everyone said XYZZ usually doesn't use Dao, I though its because Dao isn't what swordman/knight usually uses.
    Hahaha.
    My bad.

4. leyuen

leyuen New Member

So when do you think Zhan Long will have to use both city weapons to survive some event or attack?

5. dam1433

dam1433 Active Member

ORM Manager
    Yeah baby

Zhan Long has the two Country Weapons. Blade and the Shield

I hope he gets a better mount for a better starts because he got the battle mount way back before and I guess he deserves a better mount now that he have the country weapon.

6. leyuen

leyuen New Member

His current mount is still one of the best mounts within the chinese server, better than the steel blade cavalary, better than the wolf brigades, etc. Besides there being one korean player who has an earth dragon (earth Dragons have low stats) mount that can fly all other known mounts in the game have lower stats than Xiao Yao's mount.

7. dam1433

dam1433 Active Member

ORM Manager
    Well, atleast it could fly. That was the best thing about flying mounts because just like the previous chapter. The Blade Spins just reached 15 meters or something and then the earth dragon normally fly's about 20 meters and with the skill 40 meters

that's a big advantage. Even though the stat of the horse is amazing but I feel that its lacking in this time of the game.

I think he needs a better mount right now.

8. notbatman14

notbatman14 New Member

Although it is not as flexible, and is limited to XYZZ and CangTong as far as the story has been translated (don't know about the future), there is actually a way to counter flying mount.
    And that is to use some equipment skills to fly. (XYZZ's Dragon Transformation skill, and CangTong's Death God transformation skill) CMIIW on the skill name, I don't memorize them at all.

And I say it is not as flexible as the flying mount, because the duration of their flight is very limited, and also their cooldown is very long.
    And it is considered unique skills attached to very very unique equipment AFAIR.

So, yeah, it is lacking, but i think only to everyone else other than XYZZ and CangTong.

9. dam1433

dam1433 Active Member

ORM Manager

You mean arrival of the death god? Oh my, is that a spoiler? Death God transformation? lol Someone might get angry :v

Okay. What do you mean? Cang Tong is Assassin right so I think he cant use the horse that XYZZ so I guess that's wrong.

Well, I just hope for a new mount thats all. He deserves much better one because from the previous fight, a horse is way too bad compare to a dragon mount. And yes, feel free to bash me about the bad comment on the horse lol

10. dam1433

dam1433 Active Member

ORM Manager
    Oh yeah, I forgot that we are in the Spoilers Section. So keep them coming XD

11. null

null New Member

IIRC they gonna have 3 stuff

Shield would be gone (dont ask why and how , its VERY SERIOUS spoiler) but they gonna get AoE freeze Staff from Europe Country and super kiting Bow from India Country

This is Shi Luo Ye novel , in all of them MC guild will have better mount with MC got best mount.

That player is Japanese and the dragon he ride is land dragon species that somehow get wings (衍生出双翼的地龙).

MC wont need Flying mount that badly , his 6th job change (lvl 150) give him flying skills at the cost of 1 gold per second.

12. dam1433

dam1433 Active Member

ORM Manager
    Wow. That's sick

thank you for the spoilers ;)

I thought he would be getting the dragon mount soon but I waited in vain because of the occurance of the Country weapons :(

13. notbatman14

notbatman14 New Member

What?
    The shield would be gone?
    Do you mean gone from Zhan Long guild or just gone from XYZZ but still in Zhan Long guild?
    I believe spoiler is very welcomed here.
    The title of this thread itself says 'zhan long spoiler'.

Please give us the spoiler.

Well, 1 gold per second flying is expensive, but I believe XYZZ can afford it when necessary.
    But having a mount that can fly really is good on its own right.

I'm not mentioning Cang Tong as in comparing she could ride a mount or not. But I'm just mentioning what method that i've read and know which could be an alternative to flying mount. Although, in Cang Tong's case, she couldn't even ride a mount what more a flying mount, so that alternative is actually what she need.

And as I said, it isn't very flexible, because of the limited flying duration and long cooldown time. That is in comparison with a flying mount that could fly for at least 15 minute (IIRC usually around an hour or so), and require only a few minute of rest to fly again.

To summarize, what I'm saying is, unless the flying mount would be more efficient and/or flexible than the skill from equipment that XYZZ have, his current mount wouldn't be taken off-duty yet. Although acquiring any flying mount (especially in large quantity) to build a powerful flying cavalry unit in Zhan Long guild would also be a very good choice to capture the flying mount. amirite?

14. null

null New Member

I give warning because this is important plot storyline. Its like reading Dragon City Siege arc while knowing Frost gonna die. If you still insist then read at your own risk.

Matcha is Demon (Legend expert and China best melee player). She want to quit VR but Fang Ge Que doesnt want her to quit. So he ask her for replacement and that is when MC potential got found (she happens to saw MC practice Turmoil Sword at lvl 1). She was joining ZL team to see if MC is good enough to replace her. As time goes she gets attached to ZL guild.

Dragon Den gets captured by Hybrid Demon King army. When its get retaken back by Matcha , Matcha betray ZL and give Dragon Dens to her sister while deleting her account because she is conflicted with her situation.

notbatman14 and dam1433 like this.
  15. dam1433

dam1433 Active Member

ORM Manager

Thanks for the Spoiler lol

I already know that but the expert part is the thing that I didn't know.

Okay. but please spoil more about dragon mounts XD

16. notbatman14

notbatman14 New Member

Thanks for the spoiler.
    I could guess the Matcha is Demon part already since she somehow got very detailed info on the "Pulse Break Style" to give to XYZZ.
    And how she suddenly appear to apply for the job at Zhan Long's HQ when they just started hiring is very suspicious from the very beginning.

But the 2nd part of your spoiler, did surprise me a little.
    But well, it makes me want to know even more detail about it.
    Hahaha.
    That's the spirit of people walking in "Spoiler" sub-forum.
    Amirite?

17. dam1433

dam1433 Active Member

ORM Manager
    haha right.