Zhan Long Discussion~ No Spoilers Please!

Discussion in 'General Novel Discussion' started by Ciel, Jan 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. dam1433

dam1433 Active Member

Vanguard : I think it would be more like, enemies at first but later on they became comrade-in-arms.
    Blood Attract : is this Han Bei Song's guild? can really remember

And I think its a pretty long list of enemies and friends of MC. I agree on the majority of the list

2. Happylaughs

Happylaughs New Member

Hero Mounds main guild has a strange relationship with Zl. Q sword hates Zl as well as the many members that felt betrayed by Cang Tong for leaving the alliance. On the other hand Cang recruited many players for Hero Mound and I guess there is still members that have good relationship with her. The guilds are enemies as decisions reflects the leaders views, but the battles can be avoided as hatred is not throughout the guilds.

3. dam1433

dam1433 Active Member

Rumor is a true Commander. If his army is retreating because of severe losses. He will kill them all. A good commander trait hahahah

just kidding, I'm dying at laughing here hahahaa

[​IMG]

4. leyuen

leyuen New Member

I can already see the next chapter those small fry guilds leaving or attacking rumor. The kid seriously thinks he could make it an war crime in a game for leaving an battle.

Happylaughs likes this.
  5. dam1433

dam1433 Active Member

Yeah. Judgement and Zhan Long would just stand there and watch them kill themselves and then Fang Ge Que will come and wipe them all.

So right now.

I wanna nominate XYZZ as the next Deputy Commander XD

6. Norwegian Viking

Norwegian Viking Member

yes, its han bei songs guild

7. Norwegian Viking

Norwegian Viking Member

wow, liu ying finally shows some backbone

8. Norwegian Viking

Norwegian Viking Member

that superiority complex of rumors gonna bite him in the ass many times if he doesnt learn from the first times and it will only be a hinder if he would try to make allies, so if something major dont happen like telling lies to the game admins and they show favoritism (either through giving him power up or nerf the rest of the players or something along those lines) or something to that degree i cant see him stay in the series cause he is to weak to be a recurring villain in my opinion

9. Happylaughs

Happylaughs New Member

XYZZ experience bar must be filling up nicely after killing all those wolf brigade.

10. dam1433

dam1433 Active Member

Well. from the moment Rumor appeared. I had this feeling that this would eventually come.

And to think that his guild is not even a third rate guild. How could he compete with the best guild? Through connections and Money? As if that would matter inside the game if you have enemies like Judgement and Zhan Long.

11. Chapter

Chapter New Member

spoilers -_-.

12. dam1433

dam1433 Active Member

Wait. This is the latest translated chapter discussion. So something like that is spoiler too?

13. Happylaughs

Happylaughs New Member

Nothing was spoiled as Rumor was already introduced.

14. Happylaughs

Happylaughs New Member

Rumor is the nephew of the Chinese Virtual Board head. The Chinese Virtual Board organises competitions and I can imagine you get nice rewards like the last tournament where XYZZ came second. I don't know what would happen when if you irritate the Chinese Virtual Board and drive them crazy?
    Rumor uses the Chinese Virtual Board status, but he failed to recognize that, even tough it may be advantageous the have a good relationship with the Chinese Virtual Board, players are not dependent on them.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  15. dam1433

dam1433 Active Member

True

16. dam1433

dam1433 Active Member

True. Its a bonus points if they have a good relationship with the CVB but c`mon, if its like Rumor who needs to befriend with, I will give a big NO to that. I rather go hunting on my own, leveling with my guild without participating with the tournaments, I can live with that.

17. notbatman14

notbatman14 New Member

I'm starting to break my real life because of reading this novel.
    In around 3 days I've read till chapter 190 and I can't seem to stop yet.
    Oh, and I really hoped that the translator would have kept the pinyin for translated names (skills, people, places, monster, BOSS, etc) at least for the first time it is mentioned.
    Since I speak chinese myself, although not good in reading or writing it since there are too many different character involved unlike just 26 in english which makes it kinda hard to memorize and spell.

I am currently very interested in finding out what the original name for two things Green Qilin and Strength of a Thousand Men.
    To not become a spoiler for those that might just started reading and haven't read as far as me yet, I won't mention what those are.
    Just want to know what the original text for those 2 names are.

Is it 绿麒麟 (lv qi lin) or 青麒麟 (qing qi lin) ?
    As for Strength of a Thousand Men, I can't figure what the original might be.

Edit:
    Nevermind, after some curious research, I found a link to the original raw novel, and found out already.
    Green Qilin is 青麟 (qing lin) its similar to the second I wrote above, but the middle character is omitted.

As for the second naming I'm interested in, its called 一骑当千 (yi qi dang qian) literally one ride become thousand.

I do hope that in future, if the translator is reading here, would keep the original text's pinyin at least for the first mention.

Edit2 :
    I noticed that on a lot of chapter the translator have TL notes saying ** is in the raw for a few thing.
    I accidentally found a source with a few that aren't just ** for those few things.
    Maybe it was a different source?
    If the translator is interested, maybe I could provide the link for you to get it.
    The source have free raw chapter until 962.
    And if you are willing to try and pay for VIP on their site, you could get to chapter 1379.
    Which I believe might be the End of the story.
    Since the link next to it is saying "New Book (some other title)"

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017 at 3:31 PM