Your favorite character(s) in King's avatar

Discussion in 'General' started by waitingDB5K, May 4, 2017.

?

Who are your favorite characters? (5 max)

1. Ye Xiu

80.0%
  2. Su Mucheng

50.0%
  3. Huang Shaotian

90.0%
  4. Tang Rou

50.0%
  5. Steamed Bun Invasion

30.0%
  6. Mo Fan (deception)

20.0%
  7. Blue River

20.0%
  8. Wang Jiexi (magician)

10.0%
  9. Wei Chen

30.0%
  10. Yu Wenzhou (handicapped hands)

10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. waitingDB5K

waitingDB5K Member

I don't know if someone already did a thread. If ever, you can delete it ;)

So for those who are reading King's avatar, who are/is your favorite character(s)?

For me:
    1- MC (Ye Xiu)
    I love how he is shameless, badass, carefree and troll just everyone.
    2- Huang Shaotian
    He is just so funny and I love how he talktrash everyone and just don't care.
    3- SBI/ Blue river (I can't choose for now)
    SBI: because he is funny, carefree, easy-going and can just 'kill' everyone only talking
    Blue river: I love his 'innocence' and how he can't just be really angry what matter happen. He looks so cute IRL xD
    4- Deception
    He looks really 'I don't care' and I loved his interraction with Ye Xiu. I have the feeling that he could raise in my top
    5- Tang Rou
    I love the fact that she never give up and her interraction with Ye Xiu

Please, said your choice(s) here and why ;)

Nb: The max for poll is 10 T-T
    Please, write down here if your favorite isn't there

2. MuYuChenFeng

MuYuChenFeng New Member

1 - MC (Ye Xiu)
    He's waaaay hilarious! Such a deadpan troll. He can be so unpredictable doing completely logical but unexpected things. And he's such a conversation-ender.
    Tbh my fav persona/arc of his so far is his time as Unparalleled Super Hottie. Omg is he freaking hilarious. Shameless to an insane degree but all his actions are so logical they're like a smack to the face. It's so funny that Unparalleled Super Hottie pulls massive player-aggro like no other.

2 - Su MuCheng
    I'm biased. She doesn't get nearly enough "screentime" in my opinion, but I love how despite the fact that she's not super talented or exceptionally skilled, she's super dependable, has flawless coordination skills, and can hold her own against trolling. I feel like she's definitely very skilled in her own right. Plus her interactions with MC are so cute but also so comfortably intimate. They don't need to be a couple-couple to really understand each other...they're the kind of relationship that can feel comfortable in silence and can endure hardship and distance too. Plus, like I said she holds her own against trolling. She's so unflappable and occasionally pops out her own witty smackdown that leaves you kind of speechless.

3 - Huang ShaoTian
    Lol do I need to say more? Easy-going but competitive, super skilled but so annoying it's cute. He's so competitive but laid-back, and despite his ability to frustrate people to the max, he gets trolled by MC so easily, lol.

4 - Wei Chen
    His trash-talking sessions with MC are too great. And he's definitely even more shameless than MC...such a classic grouchy-old-man nevermind the fact that he's technically only in his thirties...lol. I love how he can be so shameless with MC but against Steamed Bun he's always in a constant state of disbelief and speechlessness and he's got no energy to deal with Tang Rou. Lol.

5 - Blue River
    Too chill. If only he wasn't loyal to his guild. Otherwise he should just join Guild Happy. He can be such the embodiment of "...". He never truly gets riled up and is totally just go-with-the-flow.

(Honestly Su MuQiu is actually one of my all time favs, but to bad he's not technically a character. He just sounds like such an amazing guy, fantastic brother and friend, and such a talent but with a great personality. That's why I actually also love Seven Blossom Leaves despite his short appearance...impossible to dislike such a truly nice guy. Back to Su MuQiu. He's so talented...if he kept playing he'd probably be as good as MC in terms of skill but probably be even more talented in terms of creating self-made weapons. Man are those badass. Plus his mental character is so strong and unsurmountable. His signature of "it's just a new start" shows so much mental fortitude and self-awareness and maturity that I find it impossible not to like him. I wish I had a brother like that...)

Bottom-line, I feel like based on personality, tight-knit relationship, and awesome backstory, Su MuCheng, Ye Xiu(, and Su MuQiu) are my favorites.

3. Elyoslayer

Elyoslayer New Member

I'd say for me first is Wei Chen cause he is a funny shameless bastard, second is Huang Shaotian because of his trash talk, and 3rd ofc Ye Xiu because of his overall character

4. Turtle Invasion

Turtle Invasion New Member

For me:

5) Mo Fan/ Deception
    He's great~ There's just something about the Silent Type that I love- and his interactions with the Shameless God are hilarious!

4) Su Mucheng
    She's so sweet and nice! And her backstory ;-; She's been through a lot.... And yet she still smiles :') Plus her dedication to Ye Xiu is so great!!!!

3) Tang Rou
    Tang Rou is literally a goddess. I love her!!!! She's so strong!!!! I want her to carry me into the sunset lololol

2) Ye Xiu
    YE XIU IS THE LITERAL GOD OF GLORY. He's so shameless lololololol but he's also really nice :') Even after EE did all of that to him.... he still supports his original team.

Honorable Mention) Bao Rongxing/ Steamed Bun Invasion
    How could I not have him on here! I created my name after him- before my obsession with my #1. He can be so dense and completely miss the point- he's a joy to read about.

1!!!!!) Qiao Yifan
    UGH I JUST LOVE HIM SO MUCH. He tries his best!!!!! No matter what!!!! He's always been invisible to his team, but he puts in so much effort!!!!! He's so nice and kind and great!!!!!! Qiao Yifan never gives up- even after his humiliation after the All Stars, he promises to work even harder!!!!! He's an honest child!!!!! hahaha i have an obsession

5. sugoichikara

sugoichikara New Member

Ye Xiu and Wei Chen for shamelessness.
    Huang Shaotain trash talk
    Su mucheng sweet
    Qiao Yifan adorable
    Steam Bun for being steam bun :3
    Actually I love most of the characters, author is really good on making the character development incredible.

6. Huntress

Huntress Member

For meeee, it'll be:

1) Ye Xiu

Idk I just lovee Ye Xiu, he's such a shameless troll but I guess that's his charm. He's always so calm and smart too. Idk how does he do it but he can make people feel like he's mocking them even tho he's saying the truth HHAHAHA He's nice too even tho most of his kindness is overlooked by him shamelessness XD Like when he covered Chen Guo with his jacket or when he helped Qiao Yifan. Somehow even tho Ye Xiu is v shameless but everyone has full confidence and trust in his abilities. Whatever he does, even tho he is losing, people still see it as a strategy.

2) Huang Shaotian

Huang Shaotian is just so cute omg hahahaa. I love his trashtalks and friendship with Ye Xiu. Like legit, once I was reading the novel in the middle of the night, I read Huang Shaotian trashtalking and laughed so much, that I fell out of my chair and disturbed my family >.> HST IS DANGEROUS!!!! I also love how HST is diff in real life and in glory. He's so focused and determined when playing matches, always looking for an opening. While in real life, he is so cute.

3) Wang Jiexi

T_______T Wang Jiexi sacrificed so much for his team. Best captain ever! (Besides Ye Xiu) He is always shouldering the team. His playing style, the Magician is truly superb but unfortunately he can't use it to help his team. He changed his most comfortable and powerful playing style just to fit with the team.

4) Character haven't appeared yet

5) Han Wenqing

He never gives up and kept moving forward. I like how his rivalry with Ye Xiu is. Even though he is fierce but he cares greatly for the team. He is rather blunt too, slamming down his truthful opinion while the other pros tried to circle around the topic of whether Lord Grim is Ye Xiu.

7. Sturmritter

Sturmritter New Member

Qiao Yifan is my favorite, since he finds his groove under Ye Xiu's tutalege. However I really like Su Mucheng,Tang Rou and Chen Guo for how they all react to Ye Xiu.