True Martial World

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Jafz, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Jafz

Jafz Editor

Staff Member Editor
    Time to spoil you, but i doubt it will happen :D

2. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 Active Member

if anyone is interested... at the end of chapter 800 YY gets a chance to
    asks for help regarding LXT...

3. KibaYami

KibaYami New Member

Mwahahaha!!! New Raws out and guess what?

He was about to give up the three demon stone, can be a curious coincidence, easy cloud in the turn when stopped, he saw the three demon stone one, the heart filled with a strange feeling, he hesitated, opened Amethyst energy field of vision.

And on it, Yi Yun saw an incredible scene.

The original three huge chaos stone disappeared, replaced, is the three wonderful things ... ...

Relaxed by Yi Yun is a black cube, the black cube surface covered with runes, it seems to suck all the surrounding light, even the chaos of the air suppression of the space they are twisted, it is so slowly rotation With the mysterious and ancient.

Away from the easy cloud farthest, is a bloody ball, it exudes endless evil spirits, even in the energy field of vision, Yi Yun see it, all seem to fall into the blood pool hell.

And between the black cube and the bloody beads, there is a purple stone tablets, looks like amethyst carved and made.

See this purple crystal tablets, easy cloud completely shocked, and he held his breath, heartbeat stagnation.

This is not ... ... has been hidden in their own body of the amethyst! The

Yi Yun subconsciously hold down his chest, in his heart position, amethyst quiet lurking, with their own heartbeat, issued a touch of energy fluctuations, spread throughout the body of Yi Yun ... ...

4. DeathStroke96

Can i ask you a question? what is the point of this post? i mean if you waited a few hours, you would see the official translation by CKtalon... i would understand you looking at mtl if the translation would be behind the author but we are constantly caught up and never fall behind as CKtalon is an extremely fast translator!!

5. FalcoN_tr

FalcoN_tr New Member

@DeathStroke96 my friend can you give me any spoiler about this novel? İ read until the latest translated chapter. The story is at the part that mc fights against 4.fey god which is a 9 tailed fox. But i cant wait for new translated chapters. And it is also not on lnmtl. So if you know anything, pls write it down here. Thank you.

6. DeathStroke96

Nothing to spoil... we are constantly caught up with the author which is why it's not on lnmtl because once the author releases a new chapter CKTalon translates it within the next few hours...