True Martial World - No Spoilers Please!!

Discussion in 'General Novel Discussion' started by Jafz, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Jafz

Jafz Editor

Staff Member Editor
    talk about anything to do with TMW

2. FilthMasterTwinkin

FilthMasterTwinkin New Member

We can always use more xianxia with duo-cultivation involved!

3. MadImmortal

MadImmortal New Member

Does anybody think that there will be a reaction between the fire and his pure yang spirit ?

4. MadMartigan

MadMartigan New Member

Does anybody else have a hard time getting into this after getting accustomed to the cultivation methods, characters, and power of Lin Ming and Martial World? I've read a little of True Martial World... but I'm having a hard time really getting pumped to read it.

What comparisons or similarities do the rest of you have with the two story-lines side-by-side?

5. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 Active Member

There is no comparison as the MC of TMW is not a battle maniac like LM so don't expect it to be the same also the very first 5 chapters are not vey appealing to everyone... after that it gets really good!!

6. decimatingsky

decimatingsky Member

"just a writer for fun"
    Home Page:
    I don't remember the beginning since i started such a long time ago
    but right now, it's really good. worth the binge

7. WitchCraft

WitchCraft New Member

ehhhh, Classified....

I haven't Read Lin Ming, but I just finished the latest chapter of TMW, I believe that the cultivation levels aren't really well explained in the beggining, it would probably help if someone laid them out for you... I didn't quite get it till about half way through, then I was like "ooooh ok." I really enjoy it quite a bit now.

8. DeathStroke96

i am really curious what the rewards are for gaining any recognition in front of these fey Edifices... so since YY had gotten the lowest level recognition for the phoenix, (i think) the 3rd highest for the tree and probably the highest level for the pure yang one, his rewards should be quite hefty... i presume the rewards will have something to do with the location they will be allowed to train during these ten years prior to the divine hall examinations...

9. WitchCraft

WitchCraft New Member

ehhhh, Classified....

Kind of like in the God advent tower, I am very excited as well, I think that the levels of the big mountain will be unlocked. I really can't wait for YY to fight some of these people and or Fey. I am curios to see how they fight differently on a high (I guess they consider the Yuan Opening realm to be low...) so I guess low.

10. DeathStroke96

i would presume that fighting with the usage of understanding of laws would be like during the fight with the demon god, where YY applied for example the withering concept to his sword making the after effect quite devastating, and with the understand we just recently got on pure yang laws that they burn the soul, i am presuming that YY might become a fighter that attacks the soul of his enemies making them heavily wounded before finishing them with the saber or the sword laws... i think that the yuan opening realm is like the revolving core realm in MW and dao seed is the xiantian equivalent, and yuan foundation is the houtian realm but the difference between all of them is how long the cultivators can live, so yeah yuan opening can still be considered as juniors on the cultivation path just beginning to understand the laws and concepts...