Question True Martial World Cultivation Level names?

Discussion in 'General Novel Discussion' started by Bolo Bao, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Bolo Bao

Bolo Bao New Member

Why do the novel describe stronger people's levels as "human lord", "sage", and "great emperor"? I'm currently on around chapter 350 and it never elaborates the actual cultivation level. The glossary only lists cultivation up to "Heaven Ascension" but I have no idea what strength a human lord, sage, or emperor has.

I recall when they measured Yi Yun's talent, he got Mystic which was the level of human lord I think. Above that are sage and emperor. Is this used to merely describe people's talents? Are we blind to the stronger people's actual cultivation levels then?

2. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 Active Member

Human Lord is a title the cultivation is called Dao Seed Realm
    Sage is a cultivation called Yuan Opening
    And empyreal kings are at the heaven ascension realm...

No further cultivation realms have been released yet...
    also the reason why they give themselves titles is quite simple to make themselves feel better about it... for example the place in which YY is in tia ah kingdom because there is no empyreal kings there human lords are super popular and sages are the rulers but in the tian yuan continent there is no such thing as human lords because it is just an average realm only sages and empyreal kings...

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  3. WitchCraft

WitchCraft New Member

ehhhh, Classified....
    As far as I know, they haven't mentioned the cultivation levels above Heaven Ascension. The title Empyrean king doesn't directly correlate to a cultivation level to my understanding, but it loosely based around Half step, and full step Heaven Ascension cultivators. It's more of a title of respect and power than an accurate measurement of cultivation. Same with Human lord and sage, etc...

(This is just from what I understand)

Cheers

4. Bolo Bao

Bolo Bao New Member

Thank you!