Novel Suggestion Translator Wanted Everlasting Immortal Firmament (Wang Gu Xian Qiong)[万古仙穹]

Discussion in 'Translated Stories' started by DrkOblivion, Jan 25, 2017.

1. DrkOblivion

DrkOblivion New Member

Hey, I have been looking for someone who is willing to translate this novel. There is only 9 chapters translated and I desperately want to continue reading. I am not a native speaker and I do not have the time to learn a new language since I am an Electrical Engineer Major. Anyone looking to translate an unique xianxia please take a look at the novel it is very interesting. Synopsis and link to the first chapter is down below.

Synopsis

Heaven and earth serves as a chessboard, with living things serving as the chess pieces!

Unwilling to act as a pawn, one instead becomes the player!

Being defeated in this game of chess, one dies and is eliminated! Being the victor, one experiences boundless longevity!

With the help of an ancient Weiqi piece, Gu Hai arrived at the Divine Province Mainland!

Heavenly Dao is eternal, however life is limited, making heaven and earth pieces of a chessboard.

One contently enjoys decades of life before their stones are encircled by the opponent, their bodies buried under the loess, and disappearing forever.

Or can one leave the chessboard, no longer playing against people, but instead play with Heaven itself, winning oneself eternal life?

I’ve come, and I want to live through 10000 lives without any boundaries!

Translator’s Synopsis

In this world where strength is revered, someone is always controlling the strings of your fate, like a piece is controlled by the player in chess, and if he wished he could make you die anytime.

Cultivation is always considered going against the heavens, and these pieces sometimes want to revolt, go against heaven and seize their own fate from the hands of the controller, but many fall in the due process.

Gu Hai arrived in this world from earth, and after a very long arduous journey he reached the Houtian Completion Stage and is at the end of his lifespan.

Once again to have a long life the sheep has to jump in between the wolves to grasp this opportunity.

Follow Gu Hai as he gets entangled in a plot from millions of years ago and use his brains to seek eternal life while in the process founding his own empire, making friends and challenging fate.

(source: novelnchill.com)

If interesting in reading the Everlasting Immortal Firmament please CLICK HERE

2. DragonInWhite

DragonInWhite Translator

Staff Member Translator
    Home Page:
    Hey there, I got good news for you. I happened to chance across your post and have decided to pick this novel up, it would be awhile before it will be officially on the main website, but I intend to post about 10-15 chapters on the forum first while waiting for the site to be able to take us. Got a couple of requirements to hit first before that can happen. I intend to re-translate from chapter one, I have read thru the link you have and disagree with of the terms they translated, so it would probably be awhile before it would reach chapter 10, you should see the first chapter up in the next weeks, I got to speak to the previous translator first, to make sure it is ok that I take over.

Jaspaaar likes this.
  3. DrkOblivion

DrkOblivion New Member

4. Legendary_Otaku

Legendary_Otaku New Member

student
    Hey, Can anyone pick up 'Transcending the Nine Heavens' . The present translator wanted to give it someone who can translate faster. This is great novel and I think you all know about it well. I hope GravityTales will take this novel, it'll be graceful for us.