The Nine Cauldrons

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Tofu, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Tofu

Tofu Translator

Staff Member Translator
    Sound effect expert
    Home Page:
    Spoilers here~

2. Silith

Silith New Member

*cough* So, can someone spoil me a bit please. Asked some of these questions at Wuxiaworld, but sadly didn't get any answers.
    1. Will MC continue to pracrice innate true origin or only supreme internal force.
    2. Will MC get a better secret inner strength technique than Vigor of the Reckless Bull?(If i recall corectly «Dark Moon Spear Technique» is cold attributed, so he only uses it as reference).
    3. Will MC teach Internal Martial Arts(fully, not just Tiger Fist) to dudes in Gui Yuan Sect(Sovereign, cousin, other dudes)?
    4. Will he deal with the issue of Internal Supreme Force and Innate True Origin incompatibility?
    5. Will he stay on Bright Moon Island for a longer time, or will he just kick a*s and row away?

3. Iamgt

Iamgt Translator

Staff Member Translator
    1. He's not really practicing his Innate True Origin or Internal Supreme Force. He's cultivating the five elements in Dao, trying to comprehend the concept of Dao, seeking for the enlightenment to reach a higher level. However, as his understanding of the five element increase, his Internal Supreme Force will grow stronger.
    2. No. He's trying to find the [Thirty-six Splitting Mountain Forms]. As said earlier, he's not really cultivating the inner strength.
    3. No. Teng Qingshan will establish his own sect in the future. His relationship with Gui Yuan Sect won't be that good in the future. (Not sure if you want me to tell the details, cause that's like in book 9-10, but we are still at book 7)
    4. Not really. The incompatibility didn't really matter when he reach the Emptiness Realm.
    5. Because of a discovery, he will stay in Bright Moon Island for about four months.
    I hope this answer your questions.

If you have anymore questions, do ask. :D I am here to answer. XD

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  4. Silith

Silith New Member

Thank you.
    So, [Thirty-six Splitting Mountain Splitting Forms] is a technique for cultivation(Also isn't there too much "Splitting" in the name)? I thought it was tech to just use Axe and not for cultivation.
    If it is possible, without spoiling too much can you tell me why is his relationship with Gui Yuan Sect isn't that good .

5. Iamgt

Iamgt Translator

Staff Member Translator
    Ah shucks. So sorry. I didn't notice.. i typed the technique wrong. it's [Thirty-six Splitting Mountain Forms].
    It is a technique, Emperor Yu's most powerful technique. The concept contained in this technique is what Teng Qingshan needs to comprehend in order to reach a higher level. In book 5 chapter 39, Emperor Yu said that "If you could understand twenty to thirty percent of the technique, you will be able to step into the Emptiness Realm!"
    There are two types of technique in the new world. The first type is just ordinary ones, created by the expert himself through constant research of err.. maybe a spear, or a tiger.
    The second one is technique created by the expert through the Dao of the heavens and earth, so these kind of techniques contain the concept of Dao, which is like Emperor Yu's technique. For example, when Teng Qingshan was creating the Earth Element Fist, he would always seek for that moment of enlightenment in order to create the next stage of the Earth Element Fist. If he did not receive the enlightenment, if his understanding of the Earth Element in Dao did not increase, he will not be able to continue creating the next stage of Earth Element Fist.
    By comprehending the techniques that contained the concept of Dao, one would reach a higher level of understanding, thus, improving one's ability.

I forgot to clarify. Another reason why Teng Qingshan didn't teach the disciples of Gui Yuan Sect the Internal Martial Arts, or any tiger fist martial art because the martial arts were for his own sect.
    After Teng Qingshan returned to the land of the nine prefectures, he did many things for Gui Yuan Sect. He helped Gui Yuan Sect conquer all of Yangzhou.
    Some sect plotted to ruin the relationship between Teng Qingshan and Gui Yuan Sect. The relationship between Teng Qingshan's sect and Gui Yuan Sect were only on good terms because of Teng Qingshan's relationship with Zhuge Yuanhong, and just a certain incident could spark the strife. Though the plan plotted by the other sect did not succeed, it still caused a conflict and many disciples of the Gui Yuan Sect rioted against Teng Qingshan.
    Though Zhuge Yuanhong's explanation did stop the riot, and although the relationship between Teng Qingshan's sect and Gui Yuan Sect became peaceful again, something still changed. In the chapters after the riots and stuffs, Teng Qingshan focused more on his own sect and Gui Yuan Sect was barely mentioned.

I hope i answered well. Just keep asking if you have anymore questions. Just incase I missed something. hehe.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  6. Silith

Silith New Member

Thank you. Was it ever mentioned whom did his cousin marry? When he killed that elder Wan from Snow Hawk Hall he said that all those who were involved will pay. Did he kill oher dudes as well?

7. Iamgt

Iamgt Translator

Staff Member Translator
    Teng Qinghu got married, but his wife remained anonymous.
    The answer to the second question is yes.

8. Silith

Silith New Member

Thank you. If I will have more questions, I'll ask.

9. Silith

Silith New Member

So, I suddenly thought about this question. How did the world of Nine Prefectures react to Teng Qingshan's Internal Martial Arts teachings after he created his own sect? From how it looks it is better than True Origin(your Dan Tian gets crushed and you loose your cultivation fully).

10. Iamgt

Iamgt Translator

Staff Member Translator
    Hm. Erm. Sorry for late reply. Not quite sure how to answer your question.
    In order for his sect to gain popularity, Teng Qingshan purposely leaked [Tiger Fist] to the world so that the people can practice it. It's more likely for them to join Teng Qingshan's sect since they are practicing a technique created by Teng Qingshan.
    Some sects tried to steal Teng Qingshan's techniques.
    I hope this answers your question.

11. Silith

Silith New Member

No problem. The sects tried to steal it? Can't imagine them succeed in this(the don't know the concept, right?). Also isn't spreading of his way of cultivation is his ultimate goal? You can even say that the are helping him.

12. Iamgt

Iamgt Translator

Staff Member Translator
    Although he did want the world to practice his way of cultivation, he wouldn't like it if his own way of cultivation was used to help another sect grow.
    The sect was trying to steal the [Five Element Fists]. They did manage to steal one of the five element fists and it was because there was a traitor in Teng Qingshan's sect.
    Someone who knew the concept taught the other sects.

13. Silith

Silith New Member

And how did it end for the traitor? Did he take measures to ensure future protection?

Did his wife also learn Teng Qingshan's way of cultivation?

What happened to Teng Jia Village members? Did he move them to his sect or did they stay at Gui Yuan Sect town?

So, Big Bro Teng worked as "debt" collector after he returned or was he doing someting else?