Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by White Lotus, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Fleur

Fleur Member

Yay! Thank you for the reply! I'm glad Qiao Yifan and Concealed Light are still angels. To be honest when I first read your reply that Wang Jiexi never regretted lettting Yifan go. I wanted to skewer Wang Jiexi alive! >_<

But I understand that if he didn't, Yifan would never have grown as a pro player. Yifan would be buried; overshadowed by Gao Yingjie's light. When Qiao Yifan left Tiny Herb did he ever talked to Gao Yingjie? There was a fan made video in YouTube I think that showed Gao Yingjie cried. It was Chinese so I wasn't sure it was them.

Anyway thanks again! I really appreciate your reply! :)

2. Huntress

Huntress Member

Yeah I wanted Wang Jiexi to regret too but then after I read more, I really admire Wang Jiexi, he did not regret the choice he made even though it might be a wrong choice for his team as Qiao Yifan had so much potential. And another reason is that Tiny Herb's members were actually regretting and the team's ghost blade (QYF's current class) felt really bad about himself, thinking that QYF was so much better than him, thinking that Wang Jiexi regretted letting QYF go and all the negative feelings but when he asked Wang Jiexi about regretting, Wang Jiexi just asked him to watch the match, this made that ghost blade guy calm down a lot, stabilizing the team's feelings. Wang Jiexi is such a great captain >.> Oh and when Wang Jiexi found out QYF joined Happy, he thought that it is indeed a great choice for QYF as I believe WJX knows that Happy will allow QYF to develop.
    Yeap, before QYF left, he talked with Gao Yingjie for a short while. I think that Gao Yingjie did cry. (can't rly rmbr) Gao Yingjie even tried to plead with WJX.

Your welcome! XD

3. Turtle Invasion

Turtle Invasion New Member

Does Qiao Yifan ever have to match against Gao Yingjie? Wang Jiexi? That other ghostblade guy? How does Li Xuan feel about Yifan?

sorry for all the Qiao Yifan questions I have an obsession

4. Huntress

Huntress Member

Yep he does have a match against Gao Yingjie. Wang Jiexi? Nope, unless the team match counts. The other ghost blade guy? Nope, don't rly remember. Li Xuan felt Yifan has potential and praised his skill.

It's okay! I can understand your obsession HAHA

Turtle Invasion likes this.
  5. waitingDB5K

waitingDB5K Member

Thanks~ Hi fans are so cute xD I can imagine myself with them with a banner: welcome back shameless God xD

So I guess that this time Sun Xiang will wake up and star to change and became better.
    I hope the blow was BIG and others teams was with YX and despise EE bosses. Do even apologize to Ye Xiu? These ****!!

Btw, does Tao Xuan (EE boss) ever regret to betrayed YX. After all, he was his friend :s

Oh and... weird question, sorry for it, but... I never read about YX crying. Does he cry in novel? Did he said that he'll retire after season 10 to his team or he leave like this? xD (the chock... he didn't sign a contract? XD)

And not about 'novel' but do you know if the autor think to do a follow up? Or it's end and we'll never have china vs world?

Edit: I just remember you said that YX did a lot for Su Mucheng after the death of her brother, what do you wanted to said by that? What did he do? How is their relationship? I know that this novel isn't about romance but... do we have some 'clue' about a relationship for XY (with Mucheng or any other girl)?

Edit2: Does YX or his team will fight in underwater combat? If yes, will they win? I found his combat with all these noob underwater fun so x)
    And does a team try to kill YX 3vs1 (or more like 4vs1/5vs1) in a team combat? After all, he is dangerous so 'kill' him first would be a good 'tactic'. Even if I can't see it as fair-play ^^''

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  6. Turtle Invasion

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WAS THERE CRYING INVOLVED WHO WON WHAT CHAPTER

(thanks!)

7. Huntress

Huntress Member

HAHA, I wish they did a welcome back shameless God banner.

Yeap Sun Xiang changed for the better although he was still rather distant to Ye Xiu. I think he said smth like even though Ye Xiu helped him realised his weakness and helped him improve but that doesn't mean he's buddybuddy with Ye Xiu.

The blow was super big, EE kinda closed down but keyword: kind of. Idk if u want to know more hahaha. (There's a new character who will lead the new EE.)

Ermm I don't think the novel mentioned it but it was kind of implied? IDK Like when EE closed down, they met in a coincidence and chatted a bit. But I doubt so tho, Tao Xuan sucks >.>

Ye Xiu never cried in the novel before. He's too shameless to do that HAHAHAH. He basically suddenly retired, even his team was surprised. But ofc, he told his team first before officially retiring, but it was like only a day in advance or smth. I'm not sure about the contract haha, I don't think it was mentioned YX signed one but even if he did, Chen Guo would still let him do what he wish.

Ermm I don't think so, the author already started writing other novels after TKA. But now there's the anime, and TKA is getting really popular outside of China, I'm not sure if he will write a sequel in future. But I doubt he will tho T_T

I did? :O But yeah Ye Xiu practically raise Su Mucheng up after her brother died. The only time Ye Xiu EVER got angry was because of smth happened to Su Mucheng. Their relationship can be seen as siblings, close friends or soulmates. (Whichever you prefer hehe XD) It is implied quite a number of times that they treat each other more than friends/siblings.

Ermm this, I don't really know...my Chinese isn't very good to read the battle scenes in detail, I mostly read the important parts in battle scenes only, sry!!! So I can't rly rmbr that. Oh yes, A LOT of teams try to deal with Ye Xiu first, as they see him as the core member of the team. They try to overwhelm him with numbers haha.

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    waitingDB5K likes this.
  8. Huntress

Huntress Member

There was crying I think. Qiao Yifan won. The match starts at Chap 1321. Np!

Fleur and Turtle Invasion like this.
  9. waitingDB5K

waitingDB5K Member

I'm happy just knowing that this Tao Xuan live the hell. He reaped what he sow.

Lmao saying it one day before? To comeback with China Team? xD The joke x))

Which novel? T-T

Oh, what happened to angry him? And these cowards... Outnumber him xD I guess he talk trashed them XDD

How media/people learn about the fact that EE betrayed YX? He said himself, his team said it, Mucheng or EE? I can't imagine how people learn it when YX doesn't said about it. And how is Happy as team? I guess they became popular? Does someone became more popular as YX and how they take the popularity? I can kind imagine SBI xD
    Do we see some interesting interaction between YX and other pro (beside our chatterbox xD)? In next close chapter, what YX will do (shameless) on the server? I wish see him try another class but I guess he'll not do it T-T)

Haha... I love ask questions... :oops:

10. Fleur

Fleur Member

Yay! Baby Yifan won! I'm so glad. Everyone especially Wang Jiexi was probably surprised! But I'm just so happy he got vindicated somewhat for the crap little Yifan got from them.

On a side note. Can I please ask what old wei did after he retired. I know Ye Xiu went home to his family but what about old wei? Did he stay with Team Happy? Did he marry Chen Guo? ;) Leaving a fledgling team regardless if they won glory would be detrimental to their growth.

And oh yeah can I please ask what Tang Rou did to Du Ming for him to fall for her. I mean I know they fought in the all stars but I don't think he would fall for her that easily? Did he fight with her again? If he did? Did she wreck him?

Thanks for always answering our questions. I know it must be tedious for you but thank you! :)

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  11. Huntress

Huntress Member

Haha Tao Xuan lived a pretty good life tho, I think he migrated to the states and opened a shop or smth.

HAHAHA after retiring Ye Xiu probably stayed in Happy for a a week or smth before his flight to his hometown. (Beijing) The International Glory Competition was announced like 1-2 weeks after he retired. The reactions of the China Team were so funny when they saw him again and as their leader.

Errr idk which novel but I saw it before, kinda forgot what was it called.

Ohh err it was after the after the challenge tournament or was it after EE got defeated by Happy....yeah either one of them, reporters were curious about Ye Xiu and Happy (like Ye Xiu is a god and all that, what was he doin), they went to Happy Internet Cafe and found out Ye Xiu stayed in that shabby room LOL. It was all over the news. EE refused to say anything, the reporters then interviewed other pros on their opinions and they all gave comments that portrayed EE badly and supported Ye Xiu.

Happy as a team...several members like Tang Rou, Mo Fan (Deception) became really popular, generally they all became quite popular. But nobody in Happy became more popular than Ye Xiu. They basically didn't bother much about the popularity. A lot of pro teams wanted to poach Happy's members, even Ye Xiu LOL, but they got rejected by Happy's members.

Yes, we will see many interesting interactions between YX and other pros. Next close chapter? On the server? Hmmm Ye Xiu will form an alliance with a few guild leaders (not the top few guilds) to steal wild bosses. It's pretty funny cause many pros will join in to help their own guilds too since it's the break period. Oh yes he will play other classes, that makes it harder for the pros to find him. But the next close chapters from now, will not be about the game but more in real life.

12. Huntress

Huntress Member

Hehe I forgot their reactions T_T.

The novel didn't mention much about Old Wei at the end but I think it was said he retired. HAHAHAHAHH nope, he didn't marry Chen Guo. IKR, without Ye Xiu or maybe Wei Chen also, I doubt Team Happy will achieve very good results. They probably will just do decently. D;

After Tang Rou became a pro, Du Ming can't stop thinking about the match that happened in All Star. He felt that Tang Rou is very incredible and also Tang Rou is very pretty. Instead of falling in love, I think he had a crush. Yeah he did. Erm I think Du Ming defeated her one time. Another time, she wrecked him cause he was too distracted I think. (Omg I can't rmbr T_T) I might need to edit the text in purple in future...

No problem! I love this novel a lot and want to share interesting things with fellow fans/readers~

Fleur likes this.
  13. Ran

Ran Member

old Wei still stayed in team happy after he retired and keep fighting (or stealing) wild boss together with other normal players in guild Happy.

The author is now writing a Xuanhuan novel since TKA ended and he said he won't write the international glory championship. There's only an extra story about the past: how YX met Su muqiu and then how these two met Han wenqing and others in the 1st server of glory, what exactly happened between old Wei and Yu wenzhou as well as Huang shaotian at the beginning, how Wang jiexi became the captain of tiny herb and so on.

Fleur likes this.
  14. Huntress

Huntress Member

Ohhh yeahh I totally forgot about that!
    AND HOLY COWS, THERE IS????? What is the extra story called?! I wanna read it!!! :OOO

15. Ran

Ran Member

the extra story is called 巅峰荣耀 and there're 10 chapters. I think it's a little bit hard to find it online because as i know, you can only read it by buying the real book.

Huntress and Fleur like this.
  16. Ran

Ran Member

I try to search it just now and luckily find it, you can download the whole extra story here: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o78BUEe
    and of course it's raw. I love the extra story very much, all the characters are cute. Hope you enjoy it :)

Huntress likes this.
  17. waitingDB5K

waitingDB5K Member

Haha. I can imagine him be like... I finally comeback home and you ask me to return in Glory? xD
    But, he can still play? If he retired, should he not wait 1 year before?

GG to these pro player (Huang shaotian should said what he learn by YX. kekeke)

I wonder which team try to poach Ye Xiu? x) And haha, too bad that Happy love be together. YX is really good... to find talent and rise them btw o_O

Oh yeah!! Other classes. Which one? Will we be funny as Unrivaled? Or he'll change personnality dependant of User name? The funniest part would be that a pro team send him a 'invite' for a camp or sign a contract to become pro. Hahaha

Edit: Btw, about unspecialized. Do Glory will raise gap? Because XY have some disavantage as he level up, no? Do will have/chose some hih-level skill of some classes to compensate? Or it's impossible? Do will rise til level 70 and never be able to go higher?

Thanks as usual :)

18. Turtle Invasion

Mo Fan becomes really popular?!?!?!? How?!?? Is he handsome lolololol I love him but I thought that people hated him bc of his scrap picking ;-;

Who wanted to poach who? Who would even have the guts to try to poach Ye Xiu?

Edit: What kind of person is Fang Rui? I think he's another shameless god or something.... And his 'defining trait' is his eyes.....?

19. Ran

Ran Member

Actually i think the role YX played in national team is more like a coach and he said he didn't bring the account card with him so he probably won't really go on stage.

which team try to poach YX? not mention clearly...i remember there's only 1 or 2 sentence about it

He played cleric, guardian angel(not sure about the translation) and also battle mage. But not for being a spy, everyone knows that's him XD and the names of those characters are still quite interesting (the author said all those names of YX's alternate account are actually the editors' usernames...)

Yes, glory will raise gap to level 75 in chapter 855

20. waitingDB5K

waitingDB5K Member

Thank you~ ^^
    Do you know if YX will be able to have some 'high-level skills' with his unspecialized or he'll always only have low-level skills? Does will he have other silver equipements? (because pro have at least 5 silver equipements so...)
    And do we know how people on server (and pro?) reacted when they learn that Glory rise to level 75? (like 25 level in once... as if they wanted help YX xDD)
    And for Shaotian and YX, will we know how they met the first time?