Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by White Lotus, Jan 9, 2017.
All of them would eventually meet in chapter 770.
1. He went back to Thunderclap. If I recall they bought him back for a cheaper price. You can see how much the old team still care for him.
2. Not that I recall. Sorry. He fought a lot of famous players though and was a great trash talker annoying a lot of them.
3. Yes EE did come back to the pro league under new management. After winning the challenger league in season 10. They came back in season 11.
4. After getting traded to Thunderclap and playing just one season, he quickly transferred to Wind Howl. An underdog team. He became vice captain when Fang Rui transferred to team Happy.
5. If I recall correctly, he just didn't fit well with the new team captain's fighting style. When Lin Jingyan left and Tang Hao took over as the team captain. I think he said that his thief character didn't jive with Tang Hao's play style. Thus, he wanted to leave.
1.Xiao Shiqin's contract with EE was only a one-year contract, so he became a free agent and came back to Thunderclap. Thunderclap need to pay to buy back his mechanic Life Extinguisher though.
2.Wind Howl is not an underdog team, they made playoffs in season 9 but were eliminated by Samsara in semifinal.
Actually there's a third.
3.Steamed Bun defeated all-star Grappler Lv Boyuan in the home game against Samsara, so he did beat a big-named pro.
1. Sorry I forgot about Lu Boyuan. I forgot that SBI did defeat him.
2. His contract was for 1 year but like he said he left Thunderclap so that he could get a chance to win the championships and have a 'future' in EE. Too bad after one year EE lost to team happy. Thunderclap took him back.
3. Sorry but I will stand by what I said Wind Howl was an underdog. They weren't even in the playoffs in season 10. And both times team happy won against them in the regular season.
After the level cap gets raised to 75 along with the stat points, is it ever revealed if any characters for Happy or any other team hit the maximum again, and if so which characters? Thanks in advance.
When Ye Xiu was recruiting Fang Rui, he showed off that most characters of Happy was nearly 5500 skill points(New Maximum), but didn't specially name one.
Since you've answered so, sooo many. Do you know where I can buy the novel IN english? I'm d*mn desperate. With all the hype, there should be one right?
Important question!!! Can't be the only one begging...
Is there a fully translated novel out in english that I can buy?!? And where???
Thanks in advance again to whoever replies. Can someone please give spoilers regarding the circumstances of the revelation of YX's forced retirement? Thanks
Before the final phase of Challenger League. Excellent Era finally knows that Ye Xiu was using his brother's ID card and try to make use of it, but if they forced Ye Xiu to admit it, that will definitely tarnish their own dynasty, so nothing really happened. The League and EE just regard Ye Qiu as a stage name of Ye Xiu.
I discovered this light novel when I was browsing for an anime to watch. So when I watched the anime, I immediately loved it so I began reading light novel. Unfortunately, the chapters are not translated to English and it makes me dizzy reading the raw translation. If anyone can answer these questions, it will be great.
1.) Steam Bun was regarded as a trash talker, so I am wondering which Pro players he pissed off and what chapters so I can read them. It will be hilarious
2.) I read in one of the spoilers online and also in Wiki that Qiao Yifan made an incredible technique which surprised Wang Jiexi and YX, do you know which chapter?
3.) Did Shaotian met Steamed Bun? Like in a duel or real life? I can imagine their interactions to be really hilarious
Thanks in advance!
Hi can anyone tell me why Lord Grim isn't considered a GOD character. I mean his weapon is stupidly OP and never before seen yet he isn't classed on the same level as the other GOD character.
why did tyranny manipulated the all star fornrookies to fight ye xiu? like what for?
who will show?? his dad? or YX?
i hope the team producing the animation will also do the china vs world..
Did the author ever tell us the stats for the level 70 Thousand Chance/Myriad Manifestation Umbrella?
There's always been a love-hate relationship between Tyranny and Ye Xiu so they did it for fun to select rookies who wanted to fight him.
Which chapter did YX fight the 7 rookies?
And the gunner from team everlasting, did the author mention him again? Or did he fought in the pro league?
Not sure about what chapter the third All-Star Weekend was but the gunner from Everlasting only helped them play out the challenger's league before he retired from the team to help out with the ingame guild management
It depends on what part of the story you're at whether he is considered but a god character is a character that is OP in every way it can possibly be. Pretty much full silver equipment, max level and among the top for skill points. Lord Grim doesn't get more silver equipment until after the challenger's league is finished.
Separate names with a comma.