Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by White Lotus, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Fleur

Fleur Member

All of them would eventually meet in chapter 770.

2. Fleur

Fleur Member

1. He went back to Thunderclap. If I recall they bought him back for a cheaper price. You can see how much the old team still care for him.
    2. Not that I recall. Sorry. He fought a lot of famous players though and was a great trash talker annoying a lot of them.
    3. Yes EE did come back to the pro league under new management. After winning the challenger league in season 10. They came back in season 11.
    4. After getting traded to Thunderclap and playing just one season, he quickly transferred to Wind Howl. An underdog team. He became vice captain when Fang Rui transferred to team Happy.
    5. If I recall correctly, he just didn't fit well with the new team captain's fighting style. When Lin Jingyan left and Tang Hao took over as the team captain. I think he said that his thief character didn't jive with Tang Hao's play style. Thus, he wanted to leave.

3. Valentts

Valentts New Member

Two mistakes.
    1.Xiao Shiqin's contract with EE was only a one-year contract, so he became a free agent and came back to Thunderclap. Thunderclap need to pay to buy back his mechanic Life Extinguisher though.
    2.Wind Howl is not an underdog team, they made playoffs in season 9 but were eliminated by Samsara in semifinal.
    Actually there's a third.
    3.Steamed Bun defeated all-star Grappler Lv Boyuan in the home game against Samsara, so he did beat a big-named pro.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  4. Fleur

Fleur Member

Hi.
    1. Sorry I forgot about Lu Boyuan. I forgot that SBI did defeat him.
    2. His contract was for 1 year but like he said he left Thunderclap so that he could get a chance to win the championships and have a 'future' in EE. Too bad after one year EE lost to team happy. Thunderclap took him back.
    3. Sorry but I will stand by what I said Wind Howl was an underdog. They weren't even in the playoffs in season 10. And both times team happy won against them in the regular season.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  5. crescent city

crescent city New Member

After the level cap gets raised to 75 along with the stat points, is it ever revealed if any characters for Happy or any other team hit the maximum again, and if so which characters? Thanks in advance.

6. Valentts

Valentts New Member

When Ye Xiu was recruiting Fang Rui, he showed off that most characters of Happy was nearly 5500 skill points(New Maximum), but didn't specially name one.

7. BluebellBerry

BluebellBerry New Member

Since you've answered so, sooo many. Do you know where I can buy the novel IN english? I'm d*mn desperate. With all the hype, there should be one right?

8. BluebellBerry

BluebellBerry New Member

Important question!!! Can't be the only one begging...
    Is there a fully translated novel out in english that I can buy?!? And where???

9. shiki

shiki New Member

Thanks in advance again to whoever replies. Can someone please give spoilers regarding the circumstances of the revelation of YX's forced retirement? Thanks

10. Valentts

Valentts New Member

Before the final phase of Challenger League. Excellent Era finally knows that Ye Xiu was using his brother's ID card and try to make use of it, but if they forced Ye Xiu to admit it, that will definitely tarnish their own dynasty, so nothing really happened. The League and EE just regard Ye Qiu as a stage name of Ye Xiu.