Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by White Lotus, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Ran

Ran Member

I think it's already mentioned in the translated chapters that Wang jiexi changed his magician style so his teammates could keep up with him then tiny herb won 2 championships. You could see the real magician only in season 3. But he played it once again during the all-star event of season 10, that was exciting.
    One of the reasons why Zhou zekai was considered as the current No.1 player is that he has the highest commercial value. He's handsome and his combat style is the most flashy so he has the largest number of fans. Even in all-star event of season 10, Zhou zekai was still the most popular player not YX.

Yes, Han wenqing played a solo game against YX, but that was in playoff not in regular season.

Only the home team can choose the map so the avalanche could only be made in happy's arena. Actually the distance between tactics is not that far. Happy lost twice in playoffs, one was away match against tyranny, the other was home match against samsara.

A fast game? No impression sorry... but I remember a slow game... happy vs blue rain in regular season. The other members were already killed only YX and Mo fan left while blue rain still had 5 people so happy definitely couldn't win but Mo fan and YX were like playing hide and seek so the game lasted a long time and that made Huang shaotian quite angry.

Yes there's a tie game. If you win the 5v5 game while your opponents win all 1v1 and 3v3 games, that is a tie game in regular season.

Happy guild was created by Chen guo in heavenly domain. Chapter 695

There're too many funny moments... Personally I like seeing some pros going to the game and help stealing wild bosses.

Of course EE received 28 millions. Every account in pro league belongs to their club, that's not unfair. YX is the one who brought one autumn leaf to the pro league but all silver equipments were made and upgraded by the technology department of EE (except the weapon was made by Su muqiu). Lord grim at the end belongs to Happy or we can say Chen guo as well. And also... YX gave up one autumn leaf himself in order to get dancing rain back in chapter 509

Last edited: May 17, 2017
    waitingDB5K likes this.
  2. waitingDB5K

waitingDB5K Member

Oh yeah, YX vs HWQ. I'm sure it was good~
    Do you know when pro/media/people realize that YX was maybe aiming the record of PvP? After how many games/victories?

lmao... YX and Mo Fan. Poor Shaotian xD

I love interactions between pros too (even if we don't have too much for now...)
    Btw, ZZ won many awards in season 10 (wikia). Do people in novel was wondering who was the best player in season 10? YX or ZZ?
    I mean, how alliance decide who is the best player? Do they have a 'point' system depend how many players they killed or something?

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  3. Ran

Ran Member

He said "keep in contact, I'll wait for your retirement" Do you think that's a proposal? If yes, then yes. ;)

Turtle Invasion likes this.
  4. Ran

Ran Member

After about 10 victories? Can't remember clearly sorry....

YX won MVP of season 10 and happy beat samsara in the final so of course YX was the best. Not a "point" system, all depends on the performance in the match. For example, Luo ji won MVP of the match against tyranny because he was the one who made the avalanche.

5. waitingDB5K

waitingDB5K Member

Is it true that Happy lost almost all their first game and that was a kind of 'trap' of YX who used it to 'study' other teams to beat them later while giving experience to his new players?
    And I heard that Samsara slayed all (first part of?) season 10?

6. waitingDB5K

waitingDB5K Member

I was wondering if someone could translate what YX was saying in this video? (monologue start at 3.15)

7. Huntress

Huntress Member

My translation sucks but here it is:

Someone once told me, in the current Pro Alliance, superstars are the most important, pro players' skills/techniques must be dazzling, The skills we use must be dazzling to look at. Because in the audience's eyes, magnificence is equal to difficulty and skill level. Magnificence that can't be replaced can immediately light up the crowd's passion. His words are very right but that isn't what I want. I entered the competitive circle not the entertainment circle. What I want is victory or defeat. There's also another person who told me that I am already outdated. Youngsters/rookies who want to rise up, I can understand but they really have to work harder. The current competitive circle is coming to a standstill. A lot of people think that the current development of the game is already everything the game has to offer. Actually, what they see is just the tip of the iceberg. I had a friend, if he was still alive now, he would definitely be one of Glory's greatest gods. He created a genius masterpiece, I want to bring it life and add some excitement/thrill to the current Glory. Retirement is merely starting over all again. I am a pro player, what did you expect?

Omg T_T that was tough LOL

sugoichikara and waitingDB5K like this.
  8. Ran

Ran Member

No they didn't lose all their first game but that's true they did not very well at the beginning. It was not a trap, just because happy was a new team and had some less experienced new pro players.
    Yeah, samsara didn't lose any 5v5 match in the first half of season 10, that means they won all 18 games at first.

sugoichikara likes this.
  9. One Autumn Leaf

One Autumn Leaf New Member

How did Du Ming reacted when she becomes a pro player:D:D:D:D:D:D?

10. One Autumn Leaf

One Autumn Leaf New Member

Tencent YouTube

11. Fleur

Fleur New Member

Hey guys! Can I ask what chapter Yifan, Steamed Bun and the others acquired their pseudo silver weapons?

Can I also ask what is the name of Yifan's silver weapon?

Thanks in advance?

Last edited: May 29, 2017 at 4:40 AM