Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by White Lotus, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Huntress

Huntress Member

In my opinion, I think he would retired still because he would have suffered a blow in motivation. Plus, he's getting older and older, after losing at 32 years old, he probably would lose all his motivation and retire regretfully.

Both were surprised. Shaotian was really excited as he is very grateful to Weichen and addresses Weichen respectfully when they meet again. Yu Wenzhou merely greeted Weichen in respect but it was more like a courtesy since Weichen was former Blue Rain Captain. Nope, they didn't feel betrayed. They just felt surprised since Weichen is considered really old.

Fleur likes this.
  2. Ran

Ran Member

Don't worry there's no if. I began to read TKA in 2012 and at that time the novel was not complete but every reader knew team happy would be the champion of season 10... Well TKA is a typical Qidian novel, almost all popular novels on Qidian will have an happy ending...

Blue Rain is really a lovely team, they always consider old Wei as their captain and respect him.

Fleur likes this.
  3. ghinaalyaa

ghinaalyaa New Member

umm can i ask something. in the recent episode, they said that the title is usually given to the characters/avatar (like One auntumn leaf as battle god, etc), so did Lord Grim get a title?

4. Huntress

Huntress Member

Uhhh nope, Lord Grim doesn't get a title. Come to think of it, he should get a title >:eek:

5. Turtle Invasion

Turtle Invasion New Member

What is everyone's max hand speed? We know that Ye Xiu has 900+ APM, but what about everyone else in Team Happy?

6. Huntress

Huntress Member

Taken from Baidu:

Ye Xiu: 510 (peak), 764 (highest apm he ever had but only happened once)
    Su Mucheng: Not stated
    Fang Rui: 300+
    Tang Rou: 200-400 (upper limit unknown)
    Steamed Bun: 300+
    Qiao Yifan: 300+
    Luo Ji: 200+
    Mo Fan: 250-400+ (His "outburst" can reach to God level APM but only can last for a short while)
    An Wenyi: 200+
    Weichen: 250-300+
    Chen Guo 120+

Turtle Invasion likes this.
  7. ghinaalyaa

ghinaalyaa New Member

What a waste.. i thought he will get a cool title

8. Ran

Ran Member

In my personal opinion, it's hard to give lord grim a suitable title because the class is unspecialized.

Let's see the titles:
    Battle God - one autumn leaf (battle mage)
    King of Fighting - desert smoke (fighter)
    Sword Saint - troubling rain (blade master)
    Great Gunner - cloud piercer (gunner)
    The Magician - Wang jiexi

We can see that all characters' titles are actually based on the class. Even for Wang jiexi, the class of Vaccaria is witch(魔道学者) while the magician in Chinese is 魔术师, still had similarity.

9. waitingDB5K

waitingDB5K Member

They should just give a new nickname for YX like GOD of Glory (or GLORY) xD

Edit: Can you talk a little bit more about YX and Qiu Fei? That's 'weird' for me that he didn't know what EE did to YX and that YX didn't said anything after leaving :s

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  10. Huntress

Huntress Member

Remember, EE wanted to keep wraps about how Ye Xiu was kicked out. Only the core members in EE like the players, manager, boss etc knows. (Guess it's becuz EE knows what they r doing is despicable and doesn't want ppl to know.) Immediately after he broke his contract, he just went to Happy Internet Cafe. Ye Xiu doesn't care about all this stuff. He always don't bother clarifying misunderstandings towards himself. Basically Ye Xiu and Qiu Fei have a close teacher-student relationship. Qiu Fei respects Ye Xiu a lot and Ye Xiu cares for Qiu Fei more than the other trainees. Qiu Fei is the only one to get personally tutored by Ye Xiu out of all the trainees.

11. waitingDB5K

waitingDB5K Member

Btw, I heard that YX met 'Little Ming' (the one of this other cafe?) after registered with Happy Team for Challenge League and learned that he was YQ and that they talked. What did they said? It appears that he talk about the reason why he apparted of EE and that he clashed with this fan or something? I heard the Happy Team was kind 'chocked' by his saying? I think the chapters was 774-775?

12. Ran

Ran Member

Oh... I have to say that's the most impressive moment for me.

Little Ming is a guest who is very familiar with happy Internet cafe. He's a loyal EE fan and also likes YX. He found it unacceptable that EE and happy must meet each other in Challenge Tournament so he was sad as a fan of both sides.

I try to translate part of the conversation between him and YX, I really love this scene:
    Ming: "I know! Of course I know! But our emotions as a fan, is there any one can understand?"
    YX:"No one understands. To be honest, what we fight for, is actually a private dream. No one did that to make others happy. The one who wants to make fans like you happy is just the league, I think you'd better not misunderstand. For your support and encouragement, we're definitely grateful and also moved, but I must say it ruthlessly: to fight for the fans is not true. At least for me, it's not."
    Ming: "that's not right. Without our support, how could pro league or pro players even exist?"
    YX: "you're right so I said I'm sincerely grateful and moved for your support. But my games are not playing for you. These are two different things."

Forgive me, I just translate the dialogue and ignore descriptions and details about inner monologue.

After that YX also said something to other happy members like "you all have to make sure what you are fighting for. What the fans like the most is sometimes not correct and cannot lead you to the champion."
    This is the point why I love YX. Just like he rarely uses dragon raises its head because it's actually not a very practical skill in the match. What he wants is only victory.

Last edited: May 16, 2017
    One Autumn Leaf and Huntress like this.
  13. Fleur

Fleur Member

Hey guys. I read from a fan that Li Juo or Conceled Light caused an avalanche against team tyranny. Do you know what chapter that is? Thanks guys!

14. waitingDB5K

waitingDB5K Member

I can understand him. If he play for 'fans', he should make flashy moves but these moves don't want to said that he'll win. Fans want that their team win and show cool moves but it's hard in reality.
    But kind of irony of him because he did some 'flashy' moves in season 10 and still win no?

Btw, did Happy Team knew that YX wanted set a record with duel match or learn/discover it in half way seeing how he was never losing?

Edit: Do you know the chapter when Tang Rou's father want to meet YX? And the chapter of semi-final of Challenge league? (when YX use for the first time a 'high-skill' with umbrella)

15. Ran

Ran Member

The semi-final in season 10, chapter 1514-1515. The whole 5v5 fight is 1502-1516. That map is called Moon Forest(my own translation...) There're a lot of houses on trees. Luo ji intentionally used his summoned monsters(pets) to destroy trees and houses so players from tyranny fell from height and were crushed by the collapsed houses as well as trees then they all died. This is a well prepared tactic, Luo ji worked so hard on it(map research, calculation and so on).

16. Ran

Ran Member

I don't see any irony... The principle of YX is never do useless moves during the match no matter it's flashy or not. He never shows off his skill in order to attract fans, but he would still use some flashy moves like dragon raises its head as long as it was necessary. The keypoint is whether it's necessary or useful, doesn't mean he totally refuse to do some flashy moves.

In half way seeing how YX was never losing, i think eveyone knew he wanted to set a record. But only Su mucheng knew the real reason.

As i remember, Tang rou's father called Chen guo to apologize because the fact Tang rou broke her promise brought team Happy a lot of trouble. He also wanted to speak to YX but Tang rou rejected. That's chapter 1197.

The first time he used high level skill is chapter 994

17. waitingDB5K

waitingDB5K Member

Thanks ^^
    I know he never tried to attract fans, he is just himself. I wanted to mean that for now (I didn't read til the end so ^^'') even if YX doesn't try to show off, many of his fight are kind 'cool' and 'ironically', he is 'flashy' so... And even without it, the fact that he can win every game in solo is a way to 'show off' x)

Did people tried to stop him with his record sending their best player against him? Did reporters asked him some questions about this record after season 10?

Btw, about this avalanche, who thought to this strategy? Luo Ji alone or YX said something like it would be fun to kill them in an avalanche and Luo Ji take it seriously and help to concretize? How Tyranny reacted when they saw the avalanche? And media/fans/pro? Did Happy Team answered to reporters questions about it after? xD

Did Happy Team 'trolled' on public chat while fighting in pro league? I know that in a game, Wei Chen was like: ? Already over? I almost fell asleep'. Do we have some other trolling speech like this in arena? x)

18. Ran

Ran Member

hahahahaha, just keep reading then you'll know compare to other Gods like Wang jiexi and espeicially Zhou zekai, YX's moves are really not that flashy. That's why Wang jiexi said YX's combat style is the crudest one:D

Yeah, usually ace players seldom play 1v1 match in regular season but in order to stop YX some teams chose to send ace player against him(for example Tang hao, No.1 Brawler) and of course they all failed.

The one who thought to this strategy is not mentioned. All people were shocked by this avalanche. Han wenqing said he was very surprised, Zhang xinjie said to media that he's never seen this kind of tactic before and it's beyond his imagination. YX answered the question like Luo ji is really a genius, he could do that kind of thing on every map only with his keen intuition. Well actually that's not true, Luo ji worked on it so hard and prepared for a long time. YX just wanted to scare all his opponents;)

Yes of course, almost every match they'll say something on public chat. YX, Fang rui and old Wei are all good at trash talking. But details cannot remember sorry....

19. waitingDB5K

waitingDB5K Member

Hahahaha... What? So they ended to show flashy moves and at the end... YX beat them and bring trophy back. Poor them xD

Lmao. They didn't want YX make story but still lost :rolleyes:
    Did HWQ face YX in one of these solo game? And Shaotian?

When you're so badass :cool: YX (Happy Team) tactics >>>>>>> everyone xD
    Lmao. I can imagine Tyranny seeing the avalanche, go under and be like [.... O.O]
    Did the match was in Tyranny arena? Their fans must be really mad xD

I'm sure some people hiss Wei no? xDD
    Do you remember the 'fastest' game of Happy Team? Or YX? In fact, do we have a really fast game in season 10 of pro league and people was chocked because of it? And how people (and pro) reacted when they saw that Happy Team would be in playoff in their first season in pro alliance? Do we have tie game? (I think it's possible if one team won team game and other PvP games)

In which chapter YX officially create Happy guild in Heavenly Domain?

Can you share one of funniest moment in novel for you?

Edit: Someone said me that One Autumn Leaf was sell with Sun Xiang for like... 28 millions? Who received this money? EE? Or Sun Xiang? Eurg... Fucking mad. YX rise this account to this statut and will receive 0$$$ while other will enjoy of all his work? Unfair! I can imagine Old Wei thinkin it's a shame that YX didn't take this account to sell it after xD

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  20. Turtle Invasion

Turtle Invasion New Member

I heard Ye Xiu 'kinda' proposes to Mucheng after winning the championship....

Is this true :D?!?!????!???