Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by White Lotus, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Ran

Ran Member

In season 10 YX played 3v3 in the first match and that was against Samsara. After that the other 37 matches in the regular season he played all in 1v1 and won 37 times in a row, taking the award "King of PK" of season 10. 37 wins in a row is a ridiculous record that we could say no one can break it. In fact YX did it on purpose, not only for himself but also for Su muqiu, he wants to keep this record forever so the name of lord grim will be branded on everyone's memory as well as the history of glory. In the first match he didn't play 1v1 intentionally so there's still a tiny chance to break this record and that chance is left to Su muqiu

Actually YX didn't participate in team match sometimes. When team happy already got enough points to go into the playoffs, he rested for about one month

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  2. Ran

Ran Member

Ah..I see.. In the novel their weapons during the pro league are not mentioned but it's said the most important equipment is weapon so most teams will first focus on research for weapons and that kind of sentence gave me the impression that everyone in pro league has at least a silver weapon...

3. Fleur

Fleur Member

Oh so Mo Fan was called God killer. So that's why a lot of people actually like him and found him funny.

So Deception fought the sword saint. Quite ironic because the friendly chatterbox pro fought with the silent antisocial newbie. Is it true that Huang Shaotian chopped off a tree? Why? Can I ask what happened?

Looking at it now, team happy had incredible rookies. They were green but amazing in their own way. I'm glad that he met them on his way to the top. They are good kids. I always wondered how old is steam bun and Mo Fan are?

And can I ask until what level did the umbrella reached? Did it reach level 70 or even 75 in the end?

What I couldn't understand is how Ye Xiu got away with playing Glory again when everyone found out that he was actually the god Ye Qiu. Didn't Chen Guo said that a player can only use his real id? If that happens then Ye Xiu is guilty because he used a false ID. (Yes the ID is real because it is the ID of his twin brother but even so he misrepresented himself). So how did he resolved that problem?

Thanks guys?

Last edited: May 14, 2017
  4. waitingDB5K

waitingDB5K Member

So he still let a 'chance' for others. But Muqiu is dead, I don't understand what you want mean by 'that chance is left to SMQ'?
    And... so shameless xD He 'rest' when other pro was working as mad xDD

Btw, it have 40 games in regular season (20 in their stade, 20 in foreigh stade). How works the ‘end’ of season? For top 8, how many games have they? Is it as challenge league where if they lose, they are eliminated?

Yes, I want to know too. People didn't wonder why he use 'another' name and if Glory really let him use an 'alias' his first 8 years? He didn't have problem with this false ID? You can be sue to steal identity of others after all.
    And OMG, I just realized but... did he sign his contract with EE with Ye Qiu name? Because if yes, he could 'break' the contract anytime he wanted without have 'consequence' since it wasn't his identity but the one of his 'brother' and even if they wanted 'sue' him, his brother having proof it wasn't him who sign this contract could win. Hahaha.

5. Ran

Ran Member

Well the original sentence is like "I left a chance for you to surpass me" while all other people including all pros considered 37 wins already a totally unbeatable record.
    In my opinion, in YX's heart only SMQ could do the same thing. He didn't make this record perfect(38 wins) because the only one who was able to beat the record was dead, so it's actually an imperfect but also unbeatable record.

In regular season each team has 38 matches, there're 20 teams so 19 home and 19 away. Yes the rule of playoffs is like what you said. In fact it's the same as NBA's system.

YX explained the whole thing about his name to the chairman of pro league. As the person who played game was only him not his brother, so this problem was not that difficult to solve. I cannot remember the details tho....

6. Ran

Ran Member

Yeah Huang shaotian chopped off a tree... he did that because Mo fan hid in the tree but unfortunately the tree fell to his body then he lost 50% HP... It's really hilarious, poor Shaotian but i can't help laughing:p

Well in the playoffs of season 10, the umbrella reached level 80. Guan rongfei made a experiment on it and the umbrella got the additional property that can be equipped even by a 5 level lower character.

Fleur likes this.
  7. waitingDB5K

waitingDB5K Member

OMG, this guy... xD I can see pro and people cough blood when he said it xD
    Hmm... I never see a NBA game so ^^'' But I just read and if I understand, they play some game and are ranked with this and after it's by elimination. It's a little bit as hockey no? (I played hockey before)

Oh... so he realy had to explain himself about his ID. I guess we'll know it before challenge league because he used his name there. Ah! But this 'one year break' is invalid no? It's only with the name 'Ye Qiu', what about his true name? In fact, he could have break the rule like this xD But chairman of pro league would be... xDD

Eurf. I can't wait when the list of team for challenge league (with their name) will out and everybody will think that Ye Qiu doesn't participate when he is but with his true name xD

8. Turtle Invasion

Turtle Invasion New Member

What chapter?

9. Ran

Ran Member

Not really, he didn't say that sentence to the public, only in front of Muqiu's gravestone.

Sorry this time it's me didn't see a hockey game before... But it's easy to understand, in regular season each team play 38 matches and only 8 teams with highest points go into the playoffs. In playoffs it's elimination system.

In the first half of Challenge tournament he didn't have to explain because there're over 10000 teams, it's impossible to check everyone's ID. When there were only 20 teams left, they all had to go to Beijing to do the match and then their ID must be checked.

waitingDB5K likes this.
  10. Ran

Ran Member

chapter 1402

11. waitingDB5K

waitingDB5K Member

I see. Did president of Glory had to explain to public/media about YX's ID? Since people did the link between him and YQ. How did he explain it?

Edit: Do Happy Team player have social accounts? Did they write thing on net with? I remember reading that YX use his the first time to talk to Fang Rui (or I'm wrong)? It would be funny to see them be shameless online too xD

Edit2: Btw, the guy YX beat with Chasing Haze never come back? Did he just leave Glory as whole? Did YX mentally kill some players or pros who ended to leave Glory? ^^''

Do we know if the team of Luhan Slash be relegated? What was their position in season 10?
    And how Heavenly Sword reacted when they met IRL YX the first time? if I remember, they have a battle mage fan of YX no? He didn't ask him his sign? Did YX ever sign an autograph for someone?

How old have Mo Fan (deception)?

12. null

null New Member

Luo Ji orange staff option are very OP, passive effect increase summon stat 20%

SB orange claw is from Christmas event perfect score.
    option is +1 on his lvl 75 skill street commotion , aspd +3 , damage +10% , skill effect +5% , 5% chance bleeding 10s

13. Fleur

Fleur Member

When first I heard that HST chopped off a tree. I was like poor tree. What did it do to him? But now I think he deserved it lol. The tree got its revenge! :) It was only defending itself from HST.

Can I ask how the great god killer defeated Sun Xiang and the other tyranny guy Lin Jinyang. Did he do something funny ot crazy again?

14. Huntress

Huntress Member

ohhhh I remembered something like that omg that's so sad T____________T Su muqiu!!!!
    Ohhh icic I can't rmbr all the stuff >.>

15. Huntress

Huntress Member

Tao Xuan and the manager dude from EE came up with an excuse to explain to the media: Ye Xiu is his real name, Ye Qiu is his stage name. They did that cuz EE will also be implicated since Ye Xiu was under them for 7 years. So it was explained to the media in that way.

Idk bout the rookies but I think Mucheng have besides Fang Rui and Ye Xiu. yeap the first thing Ye Xiu posted on his Weibo (I think it was weibo) was asking Fang Rui to join Happy. (Ye Xiu didn't rly mean it tho at that time, I forgot why he did that)

Yea, he wasn't mentioned anymore. Not sure. Ye Xiu probably did ahahaha

Nope they didn't get relegated. Their position in Season 10 wasn't mentioned I think.

They pretty much worshipped him as usual. Yeap, he asked for YX's autograph I think. YX signed it.

I can't rmbr if Mo Fan's age was mentioned but I think he's about 19-20.

waitingDB5K likes this.
  16. waitingDB5K

waitingDB5K Member

Kekeke. Did YX posted other things on Weibo after? Or only that?

Do you know when YX will create his guild on Heavenly Domain? (He'll no? :p)

17. Huntress

Huntress Member

He posted a second time (to Fang Rui again, but forgot what he said alr haha)

yep! One of his opponents in the Challenge Tournament will be the guild leader. (He recruited him into Happy)

18. Fleur

Fleur Member

Hi guys I just read 628 and I kinda sympathize with old wei. He chose his dreams instead of his livelihood. He wanted to go back and become a pro player again. What I don't get it why he retired after only one year of going back to glory. I mean yeah they won and became champions but surely he could have played one more year right? Why did he also retire the same time as Ye Xiu?

19. Huntress

Huntress Member

Not really, he was already 32-33 when they won the championship. But long before that, when he first retired, his condition was already dropping. So after achieving his dream of winning a championship and standing at the glory stage for one last time, he retired peacefully with no regrets.

20. Fleur

Fleur Member

But what if they didn't win! Would old wei have stayed a little longer until they won glory? Or do you think he would have retired anyway?

And can you please please describe what Yu Wenzhou and Shaotian felt when they found out that old wei was apart of team happy? Did they felt betrayed like the EE fans for joining team happy?