Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by White Lotus, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Huntress

Huntress Member

Yeppp. HST is definitely not easy to beat. XD

Ohh nobody but Samsara (the team Du Ming is in) knows. Samsara members like to tease Du Ming a lot about it.

Fleur likes this.
  2. Fleur

Fleur Member

Oh so that's how it is. I always wondered what they were like? Did the Samsara team ever meet team happy outside the game? I mean did they also go fight Lord Grim in heavenly domain or the tenth server just like Wang jiexi did to his rookies?

I always wanted to know more about the pretty boy Zhou Zekai.

3. Huntress

Huntress Member

Hahaha yea. As far as I remember, Samsara didn't fight with Lord Grim in Heavenly Domain. (Maybe they did but definitely not Zhou Zekai) And it wasn't like how Wang Jiexi did. Wang Jiexi actively sought out Ye Xiu but the rest of the pro teams rather avoid him now.

Hmm you'll probably won't know more about him so soon. He'll appear in the upcoming translated chapters soon but basically he's so quiet that learning more abt him is kinda impossible haha.

Fleur likes this.
  4. Fleur

Fleur Member

You know I kinda thought that since he was the current number 1. He would be just as shameless as Ye Xiu. Kind but devious, you know. Like a wolf in sheep's clothing.

On another note. Can I ask how team happy got their silver equipment! I read in previous posts they got pseudo silver equipment. Where did they get such weapons? Did they make them like Ye Xiu did with his umbrella.

And can you please tell me who are the four master tacticians in glory? I think I only know two of them...

5. Huntress

Huntress Member

Hahaha nope, otherwise the entire Pro Alliance will be doomed. One Ye Xiu is enough already.

Happy kind of borrowed silver equipments from Heavenly Justice. I forgot when but I think they bought silver equipment from one of the teams they defeated in the Challenge Tournament too. In future, they developed their own silver weapons except for Steamed Bun and Concealed Light. They only got orange weapons. (not sure about their armor tho)

Ye Xiu, Yu Wenzhou, Zhang Xinjie and Xiao Shiqin

Fleur likes this.
  6. Ran

Ran Member

Happy borrowed silver equipments from Heavenly Justice in order to fight against Team Wuji (really don't know how to translante...) in the Challenge Tournament. After they beat EE in the final they got Guan rongfei, the core member of EE's department for silver equipment research so most equipments' problems were solved. The first one in Happy who got a full-set(13) silver equipments is actually An wenyi, the cleric;)

Fleur likes this.
  7. Fleur

Fleur Member

wow that's amazing. They're lucky they got good researcher. I can't actually fault the cleric to have full silver equipment first. If I was the opponent team. I'll kill the cleric first then finish the others off. Now that there was no way to heal the others.

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  8. Fleur

Fleur Member

Thanks Huntress. Well that solved their equipment.

Can I ask one more question. In one of the earlier post, you or Ran said that Ye Xiu formed an alliance. Can you tell me the guilds that joined this alliance and what did they do. Why did Xe Xiu even make an alliance to begin win? Did they do something crazy?

9. waitingDB5K

waitingDB5K Member

In 'old' post, you said that in fact YX was 'unfair' since he healed himself. So he have some 'cleric' skills. But I thought that Clerics couldn't heal themselves? Or I miss something (YX find a way to pass it?)

For Silver equipment, YX never work on it beside his? Because he have 10 years of experience and know all classes, I think he could help to choose at least how develop weapon of some his teammates. And why SBI didn't have a silver weapon? He didn't want have one or something like this?

So he used other classes (account) to hid himself of other guild when he formed an alliance to steal wild boss but it's weird... How could he form an alliance without people knowing who is he? And a reason why he choose 'cleric', 'battle mage' and 'garden angel' (I don't know this class, that's what Ran wrote) instead others? Or he just took an account randomly? xD

And I remember YX bought a 'master qi' account for the team when they didn't even have a master qi. Do you know why he choose this class? Did he use it before a pro take this account on pro stage or he can't because he is the player of Lord Grim?

10. Huntress

Huntress Member

No prob!

Ye Xiu formed an alliance with Heavenly Justice, Conquering Clouds's guild (Sun Xiang's former team, can't rmbr what the guild is called, ranked 15 btw) , Zhaohua (forgot the translation, the team was ranked 17) , and He Wu (forgot the translation again but the team was ranked 16).
    They basically teamed up to steal/kill wild bosses from the top three guilds. Ye Xiu just thought of it on the spot LOL. At first he and Loulan Slash were just teaming up but then he decided to expand their alliance after seeing Conquering Cloud's guild leader. Not rlyy, just them killing the bosses infront of the top three guilds haha XD

11. Turtle Invasion

Turtle Invasion New Member

Does anyone in Happy complete a 1v3? Or a 1v2? And with the new update, do we see new pseudo skills ( kinda like delivery gun or dragon raising its head)?

12. Huntress

Huntress Member

Yeapp at first I also thought that but I guess clerics do have like 1-2 skills that can self-heal but for Ye Xiu, his is a low leveled skill so he can't heal much anyways...

I don't remember him working on another silver weapon besides his umbrella personally. But I think he did helped out some stuff for the other silver weapons but not very focused like how he was with his umbrella. I don't know, I don't think it was mentioned why he didn't have one but I think it's because Steamed Bun skills are too unpredictable/unstable for a silver weapon. A silver weapon might not fit him well since he is so unpredictable (sometimes it might help him, sometimes it might hurt him) That's just my guess tho!

He used Lord Grim initially but then switched to another account called Enlightment King (I used google translate LOL) but the guild leaders of the guilds he allied with know it's him. Uhh I'm confused whoops I never heard of garden angel...I think he just took an account randomly since he is proficient in all classes haha. (Most of the time he is the one giving instructions/leading so the classes he chose doesn't rly matter)

Yeap! He chose this because when EE won their first 3 championships, Ye Xiu's best partner was a Qi Master. He didn't use it, he tried to poach other pro players who played this class tho LOL but failed. In the end, Fang Rui used this account.

13. Huntress

Huntress Member

Tang Rou completed a 1v3 and had a high chance of completing 1v4 but she ran out of opponents. 1v2, there are quite a few actually like Fang Rui, Tang Rou, Mo Fan etc I can't remember all the 1v2s but there are quite a few.

Hmmm, none that I remember of besides the skill that Sun Xiang created. (Ran said it in a prev post somewhr)

Turtle Invasion likes this.
  14. waitingDB5K

waitingDB5K Member

OH!! So he have a partner in 3 first seasons.... xD
    He leave after I guess. Do we ever learn something about this person? Did YX try to contact him again? But at the end, he find the perfect partner for this class xD Did he think that Fang Rui could use this account effectively or it was a bet? (I mean he know who would be perfect for which class as for Yifan ;) )
    And I think I read somewhere that Pro Alliance have a some party where all pros gathering? Do we have some funny episode there? When is this party? I imagine Happy Team trolling everywhere xDD

For the stealing... hahaha xD I can imagine face of all these Top Guild when they see their boss be stolen and guess that YX is in which class to prepare an ambush for the next time to finally learn that he used another class again XDD
    Poor guy (girl?), YX is so mean but... bosses don't belong only to best guild. Let's let YX allow to small guild to have their chances too :p

Btw, this time when 'lord grim/YX' went with his acc on Heavenly Domain to play and other pros was hidden, did he play with normal players so that's why theyr protect him? YX must be really popular and admired.
    For all-star, can we know who is the most popular? Did YX EVER be more popular than Zekai after he show his face and proof how he was really badass?
    Do will we see some 'fanwar' between some fans of team in stands when players will play? Or like when Happy Team is shameless and their fans laugh but fan of other team are mad and all xD

Gosh, I would became the biggest fan of YX and Happy Team. It would be so funny to see them play and be so shameless. Their interview with media seem so fun too XD

Edit: Did YX play in 'solo' game each matches or sometime he only played in Team matches? Did he play in each games and do other player of his team play in each game too? I mean if YX played in solo game (already 1 point in each game) + Team match (5 points). Or he sometimes played in the second 'solo' match (the one vs 3 players).

15. Fleur

Fleur Member

Wow that's putting it right on their face but I actually find it satisfying. The top three guilds had it coming, I think.

Oh can I ask did Yifan and Tang Rou become gods? I mean did Yifan surpassed the number 1 ghostblade?

16. Ran

Ran Member

Clerics can heal themselves just like heal others. The reason why people think lord grim is unfair is that he's not the healer but he has some low-level heal skills, which can make the 1v1 or 3v3 match very "disgusting" for the opponent. Just imagine, when you're doing a 1v1 match but your opponent suddenly choose to run and heal himself after you reduce a lot of his HP...Usually no healer will play 1v1 but you know, unspecialized is different so it's "unfair"

YX worked on Tang rou's silver weapon during the Challenge Tournament and the name of her weapon is something like "Dancing Fire" if my memory's not wrong. YX can play every class of course but the most familiar one is battle mage. For other classes' equipment he's not at that good but he could give some suggestions as well. Every member in Happy has silver weapon after they joined pro league but most work was done by Guan rongfei not YX. And i believe the author didn't mention the names of other new silver weapon in Happy.

That class i wrote is "guardian angel" not garden angel.... Basiclly this is still a healer, he played it in chapter 873

17. Huntress

Huntress Member

Not really. I think Ye Xiu did try to contact him long ago but that guy just disappeared after retirement. (I think he migrated to a diff country or smth, can't rmbr) He knew Fang Rui had played Qi Master before when he (Fang Rui) was still in training camp. Fang Rui was really shocked and called Ye Xiu a stalker or smth HAHA.

Party? :O I don't remember a party like that. But the closest to a pro party I can remember is when during All-Star, there was some sort of break time or smth, the pros started chatting and mingling with one another. It was somewhat funny but not very much XD

HAHAHAHA there was really smth like that! People/pros were trying to find out where Ye Xiu was, they said it was very hard since he can use any class.

Yeapp, Ye Xiu leading the small guilds in stealing bosses showed everyone that not only the big guilds get wild bosses.

Uhhh well he did play with normal players but most/all of them were somewhat spies (?) they were supposed to delay Ye Xiu by continuously asking him for help. For the protecting him part, it's because the pros scolded Ye Xiu in the world chat where everyone can see ahahaha, so majority of the players defended Ye Xiu since he is a God.
    Most popular is Zhou Zekai! Ye Xiu ranked 2nd. Based on popularity, nopee he didn't. Fanwars? Not rly, besides Tyranny's fans against Ye Xiu/Happy but not against Happy's fans.

HAHA sameeesameee. They are really too shameless. I believe reporters dread having to interview Happy XD

For like the second half of season 10, Ye Xiu was the first person to play in every solo match. (It was really cool as it's like challenging his opponents since they would know he is the first person to come out) He also participated in every team match. As for the first half, I think he did play in the group match a few times (the 1v1 until one gets eliminated, then the next player substitutes) I think there was only once when he didn't participate in a team match, it was against a noob team. A player can only participate in 2 out of the 3 "games".

18. Huntress

Huntress Member

Idk about this but when I checked Baidu, Team Happy's page, it said Concealed Light and Steamed Bun didn't have silver weapons (not equipment). Baidu also stated each silver weapon name. (I don't remember if all the weapons' names were stated in the novel but I did saw a few in the novel)

19. Ran

Ran Member

In the end of the novel not yet, but they're young and have strong potential.

20. waitingDB5K

waitingDB5K Member

Hahaha but he doesn't really have 'high-level' skills so it's not so unfair xD And it's hard to use a unspecialized. If they fing it unfair, they should do same and use an unspecialized xD And what about when they aim Lod Grim with 3 players in Team game? xDD
    They are so funny x) But I can understand their point :p It seems like he'll not have rival this time :(

So he worked on Battle Mage weapon~ It would be nice that the weapon became as strong as his Evil annihilation but... Muqiu was a genius with weapon so ^^''

Ha ok. I thought it was another class and was lost :p

Lmao xD YX know all secrets of Alliance... Not so surprising. After all, he is the ancestor of all pro.

No party. Too bad :( But they mingling together? Like in front of all fans? XD I can see YX go 'talk' to tyranny because they 'forced' him to beat 7 rookies xD

Cute. He lited up the light of small guild. They should thanks him. But I guess nobody never knew that Lord Grim was behind it (for normal player I mean)
    He allowed normal players to have fun too~~ :p Perfect God :cool:

Tsk. Too bad. YX should do a 'Mcdo' add to be more popular xD People stan the wrong person :rolleyes:
    Do we see some interaction between Zhou Zekai and YX?
    Oh, so fans are still 'civilized' beside this bottle x)
    Oh... and YX should (or maybe he did?) rub the face of Zhang Jiale for losing his only chance to have the championship. He proposed him a place in Happy but he refused. Too bad for him XD

Reporters dread them? Most than ZZ? xD When I think how all reporters wanted interview YX. They must regret now xD

YX challenging... :rolleyes: He really troll everyone. It's like: So who want face me to lose?

Haha. He troll this noob team like... I'm too good for you. Let my noob beat you :cool: