Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by White Lotus, Jan 9, 2017.

1. White Lotus

White Lotus New Member

I'm so glad Wei Chen has come along, the way Wei Chen and Ye Xiu interact makes the novel so much more funnier to read.

I was wondering who else will be a part of Ye Xiu's pro team?

2. Delano

Delano New Member

Will there be romance

Morinu likes this.
  3. null

null New Member

I was wondering who else will be a part of Ye Xiu's pro team?

Chen Guo (as owner)
    Ye Xiu
    Su Mucheng
    Tang Rou
    Bao Rongxing (Steamed Bun Invasion)
    Qiao Yifan
    Luo Ji (Concealed Light)
    Mo Fan (Deception)
    Wei Chen

Not yet appears
    Fang Rui (Wind Howl vice captain) playing as Qi master (DFO nen master)
    An Wenyi (Tyranny mascot player) playing as Cleric

Will there be romance
    No , just subtle hint on Ye Xiu and Su Mucheng at the end

chihaya, trivia and White Lotus like this.
  4. Jun-90

Jun-90 New Member

Is he from guild Exterminate the Heavens? Why mascot? Is he a bad player like Concealed Light was?

5. null

null New Member

From Tyranny 7th branch , around chapter 590

Tyranny got Zhang Xinjie as Cleric which is one of 4 Glory great strategist. No chance for him to play pro match before ZXJ retired.

He is early twenties good looking old university student (imagine those beautiful boy K-pop singer)

trivia and Jun-90 like this.
  6. trivia

trivia New Member

Did Ye Xui already target An Wenyi and Fang Rui for recruitment prior to them joining or did they join by chance like Wei Chen did? Is Ye Xui joining Exterminate the Heavens a prelude to recruiting An Wenyi? Thanks!

7. Jun-90

Jun-90 New Member

590 ... not so long.
    in which chapter will be announced the establishment of the team?

trivia likes this.
  8. null

null New Member

Nah , MC meet An Wenyi by chance. His spy works as Knight is to see potential player. Tyranny is big guild with 2 Great God tier player (Han Wenqing and Zhang Xinjie) means bigger chance to spot expert of their class. Knight gets inside guild easily and they deal with Cleric.

600ish some of them started coming to Happy settlements to prepare entering pro alliance.

trivia and Jun-90 like this.
  9. trivia

trivia New Member

Thanks!
    Can you spoil about their weapons? Did they encounter any difficulties in bring Lord Grim's umbrella to level 70? Also Wei Chen's Death Hand.
    Does Blue River ever transfer to Happy???

10. null

null New Member

Right now they are focusing getting through revival round (or whatever its name) to enter pro alliance. So not much on silver equipment research. Except Concealed Light that use Orange lvl 75 weapon , everyone will have silver gear.

Blue River doesnt join Happy. Sad fact : author didnt name him until novel finished and he answer fans question in his weibo.

chihaya and trivia like this.
  11. trivia

trivia New Member

Woah, doesn't silver equipment take a lot of research to make. They must have a good research group.
    Does Lord Grim not get any rated skill?
    Thanks for taking time to answer!

One Autumn Leaf likes this.
  12. Turtle Invasion

Turtle Invasion New Member

What was everyone's (pro teams) when they found out about Ye Xiu's Team?

If someone does answer, thank you in advance! :D

13. chihaya

chihaya New Member

Does he asks them directly to be in his team? He was eyeing on them to be in his team but wasn't sure about Wiao Yifan!! I thought he already had a team and just practing with our god? Thank you! ❤

14. chihaya

chihaya New Member

Damn! Sad about blue river! I thought they will get close and he would join in :( :(

15. Huntress

Huntress Member

I can't remember which chapter or what happened exactly but basically the other pro teams were all saying that Ye Xiu starting his own team would bring them a lot of trouble. Initially, they didn't worry too much as they all thought it is only 1 Ye Xiu with a bunch of newbie players (newbie as in rookie pro player standard) but after the revelation of the other members like Qiao Yifan, Wei Chen, Su Mucheng (haven't join due to contract but everyone knows she will be joining after her contract ends), pro teams start to treat them (more) seriously. Ye Xiu's team then had a lot of hype at the qualification tournament. Individuals like Han Wenqing, Huang Shaotian etc were all very welcoming and accepting in a rival-ish way to Ye Xiu's team. Of course, Excellent Era reacted badly when they found out, the boss especially tried many ways to sabotage Ye Xiu. Oh I almost forgotten, when reporters interview some pro players on what do they think of Ye Xiu's return, Yu Wenzhou responded that with Ye Xiu's return, the standard of the alliance has risen or smth like that. Zhou Zekai just said "very hard", meaning that Ye Xiu will be very hard to deal with. The others responses I can't remember >.>

Tbh, the above paragraph I wrote may not be very accurate T_T I can't really remember very well but that's the gist of it hahaha. Oh yeah! The fans didn't know Ye Xiu started his own team until like when the qualification tournament is starting because of his names, Ye Xiu and Ye Qiu. Just thought of sharing that too >.> I think I'm giving too much info sorry!

chihaya and Turtle Invasion like this.
  16. Huntress

Huntress Member

WARNING: THE BELOW PARAGRAPH MAY RUIN THE COMEDY FOR YOU IN FUTURE CHAPTERS

Deception: Ye Xiu asked, Deception rejected and Ye Xiu kept on killing him non-stop, even asking other pro players like Zhang Xin Jie and some other pro player (going to be revealed soon) to kill Deception whenever they see him. LOL. Because Ye Xiu plays in the night so Deception changed to playing in the daytime to avoid Ye Xiu but ended up getting killed by ZXJ and the other guy. In the end, Deception got some irritated he asked Ye Xiu where is he and booked a flight to Ye Xiu's city immediately. Deception met with Ye Xiu and the rest but didn't confirm to join yet. So basically he's like loafing around with free food and refuge until he agrees to join.

Qiao Yifan: After his contract with Tiny Herb ended, Tiny Herb didn't deem him suitable for their team and let him go. Qiao Yifan contacted Ye Xiu and moved in with him and the rest, readily agreeing to join the team. (For QYF Idk much because I kinda skipped several chapters/paragraphs as my Chinese isn't very good)

An Wenyi: Ye Xiu made Chen Guo use her Chasing Haze to scout him. It was rather funny actually LOL Chen Guo said she spotted talent in him and wants to recruit him to Ye Qiu's team or smth like that. An Wenyi is pretty smart tho and knew it was Ye Xiu himself that spotted him. An Wenyi kinda made Chen Guo embarrassed with him asking her about a professional team's pay, lodging, management stuff etc HAHA but Ye Xiu handled it pretty well in his blunt and shameless manner. (Cant rmbr clearly so the info might be slightly slightly inaccurate)

Fang Rui: He only joins at like chap 1000+++. He had some dispute with his team, with him being somewhat gloomy, posting smth about joining another team on Weibo or smth like that. Ye Xiu responded with join happy! (That is his first Weibo post btw which shocked many people) Ye Xiu was actually kidding for some reason that I forgot and Fang Rui didn't take it seriously too. Fang Rui's class did not match Ye Xiu's team at that moment. I forgot what class did Fang Rui played but Ye Xiu bought a Qi Master class god-leveled character but no Qi Master pro player is willing to join Happy so.......in the end Ye Xiu became serious in asking Fang Rui and persuaded him shamelessly into joining. Btw, Fang Rui is also very shameless himself hahaha. (I didn't make this para very detailed so some info is missing but it is alr pretty long T_T)

Team Happy became known as a shameless team LOL They troll all reporters.

chihaya likes this.
  17. Huntress

Huntress Member

They kinda took away the important research person from Excellent Era which helped them greatly plus Concealed Light helped too.

18. chihaya

chihaya New Member

Omg thank you!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you. Heeeeheeee I like it! Best shameless team ever lol
    I can't wait to read it all! Inner it's funny as hell :D

19. Turtle Invasion

Turtle Invasion New Member

Unfortunate that you don't know much about Qiao Yifan as he was the one I was looking forward to the most....OTL

But thank you very much! :D

chihaya likes this.
  20. Huntress

Huntress Member

Haha no prob! IKR <3

chihaya likes this.