Bug The Kings Avatar

Discussion in 'General Novel Discussion' started by SassyKeyBoardWarrior, Apr 21, 2017.

1. SassyKeyBoardWarrior

SassyKeyBoardWarrior New Member

Why is The Kings Avatar still uploaded on this site, and even ranked number one in votes when it has been picked up by Qidian International?

https://www.webnovel.com/book/7176992105000305

Since you guys don't have an actual bug report forum, I posted this here. You should really fix this bug because it might cause legal issues. Also, consider getting a bug forum thread.

2. Schnarf

Schnarf New Member

yeah i was curious about this as well. i was just about to start reading this, is gravitytales no longer translating it since Qidian International picked it up?

3. dmanace

dmanace New Member

This last week there was a TKA announcement. The announcement specified that TKA had been picked up by Qidian, but also noted that TKA had been officially licensed and will be posting on both sites. You also missed a poll over 2 names that nomy dared to argue with butterfly blue about, very gusty thing to do in my opinion.

The actual announcement that was posted: (actually there where 2 announcements one said tka was licensed and would be on both sites but this is the only one i found when looking back.)

Hi readers!

I've been in talks with Qidian, which is why there haven't been any chapters released recently (the chapters will start being released again hopefully by tomorrow), and the author wishes to change the names for two terms. However, I personally do not agree with the author on one of the changes, so I'm asking the readers which term they would prefer.

The first change would be to the name for the Thousand Chance Umbrella. The author wants it to be changed to Myriad Manifestations Umbrella because he thinks it sounds cooler and that it is probably a more accurate translation. I am personally fine with this change if that's what the author wants.

The second change would be to the name for Team Happy. The author wants it to be changed to Team Joyful Flourish because he thinks it sounds cooler. This would also change the Internet Cafe's name as well. I really do not want to change it because I think it sounds much worse as a team name.

PLEASE VOTE:

Thousand Chance Umbrella versus Myriad Manifestations Umbrella

Team Happy versus Team Joyful Flourish

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  4. zipeldiablo

zipeldiablo New Member

That explains a lot.
    From the chapters i read i can assume the author won?
    Though thousand chance umbrella sounded better imo.

5. null

null New Member

some of the translator made deals , they can put release 1 chapter behind in their site. example ; tka , gdw

6. zipeldiablo

zipeldiablo New Member

This is weird though, will team joyfull flourish indeed seems more cool, team happy made more sense.
    There is lots of talk in the chapters about the name being too simple, joyfull flourish cannot be said to be simple imo, i don't get the author decision

I guess i will have to replace the text before reading