The Boring life of a returning Immortal.

Discussion in 'Original Stories' started by Aileus, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Aileus

Aileus New Member

Earth, why aren't you interesting?
    The flowers bloom and then shrivel with the endless passage of time,
    we continue living the same way we've lived for another millenium.

Returning to Earth after countless years exploring the vast void outside of his home planet; Pan Wei returns to Earth in effort to find more "excitement" after reaching the pinnacle of strength in the beyond, believing that Earth would have developed enough after 1000 years he comes back to discover only 3 people on the entire minor planet to have reached the peak of Houtain on the verge of breaking through.

Cursing the planets inability to produce excitement he vows to create a school to teach cultivation on Earth; there's only one problem with his perfect plan: He's never finished Highschool! (Note: Highschool/Secondary School may be interchangable as it's set in the Western World, whichever I feel more comfortable with)

The Immortal who dominated the universe must now undertake the most boring adventure of his long life, learning, and to top it all off all three of the students he wished to take under him attend the same school!

Hi, (I'm actually wondering how to write this bit since I'm awkward at introductions & Synposis's if you've not figured that out by now) I'm a 14 Year Old from England (You can ignore this bit) with Anxiety problems, this original story is going to be my way to keep myself calm and entertain people at the same time (Great Multitasking! Which steryotypical person said only women could do it!)I hope you enjoy and I'm actually a little excited about this myself, the updates may be erratic at times since I've been cuttin down on my time spent on the internet due to google and everything I search telling me I'm gonna die :confused: I hope you enjoy!

Chapter List
    Chapter 1 - Current Status: In Development

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    RxSniper007 likes this.
  2. RxSniper007

RxSniper007 New Member

Lurker
    Home Page:
    :eek: im like what? WAT WAAAAT?! o_O:confused:

hmmm, the synopsis sounds like the korean novel Everyone Else Is A Returnee. + the novels on NovelUpdate with the word "lazy" in them (sort of) XD
    (cuz ive been binging the Jap novel Lazy Dungeon Master Its a fun read though)

anyway, when it comes out ill take a look :D goodluck
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Aileus

Aileus New Member

Hahah Thanks I've not had time to even begin writting at the moment but I should be able to do chapter 1 by the end of today *Probably* If nothing else comes up on my never ending to do list (Which to be honest it is never ending) anyway I know both novels your referring to *Both are awesome* it kinda does doesn't it? I mean the MC isn't going to have been trapped on Earth for 1000 years and in no way was that guy lazy/boring (Seriously who can work out for 1000 years and not even notice)
    also I love the Lazy Dungeon Master hahah pretty fun reads, thanks for the good luck *I'll need it, best not to be overconfident there're too many original works out there to say the least of mine that hasn't even got chapter 1* The synposis was created by my friend (He decided to post this while I was gone for a bit but it fitted so I kept it well there is a slight change to the synopsis which I messed up :p*)

4. Aileus

Aileus New Member

Chapter 1 - Red Returning (Short Teaser - Laptop Was About To Die)

[London, West End]

"Sure has been a long time since I was last here, things have changed in the last 1000."

Staring down the rising moon Pan Wei continued to walk down the streets, finally lingering on a dated house in a forgotten part of London: Collapsing buildings, poverty and paving the rest of the street were drug addicts and the dead. Once upon a time this scene might have moved Pan Wei, he may have rushed over to the nearest person and asked what had happened but countless battlefields had been seen by his eyes and the dead were nothing new to him. Souls floated above the newly departed bodies; destined to stay their for eternity in eternal suspension, between life and death...

5. Aileus

Aileus New Member

Please refrain from commenting until the full chapter is posted.