(Spoiler) Spirit Vessel; Questions.

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by spiritsong, Feb 9, 2017.

1. spiritsong

spiritsong New Member

Hi, can anyone help me to understand some parts of the story? (spoilers)

1. He is an reincarnation. His other significant half is also. We know because his significant other looks exactly like the significant other in his past life. That's why he is triggered. But why does she kill him?

2a. This guy seems to have a real phobia of "good looking, intelligent woman". He gets triggered easily. However, he did some really nasty things to Ji Cangyue. Will he do this to other girls? What happens to them?

2b. Somebody notices Feng Feiyun's acts with Ji Cangyue. So this person threatens FFY to go to the Wanxiang Pagodas. FFY actually reaches the pagodas, with every single enemy in tow (to the extent of following him just to be near him to be able to crush him). Who is this mysterious person?

2c. Why is that little demonness (who is of the same family as Feng FeiYun) so intent on making life difficult for FFY? Is there any hidden plot?

3. Does he every stop from being chased around with no way to retaliate?

2. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 Active Member

Ah is it spirit vessel? sorry i think you named your thread slightly wrong so i assumed you were talking about this Spirit Realm...
    i cant really help you much with these questions as i have only read the tl'ed chapters but on WW forums Bao (the TL) said that the MC has
    multiple personality disorder from the awakened memories from his past life and it is actually still the original owner of the body in charge but because he awakened his memories from his past life he thought that he was that demonic phoenix prince; it is shown slightly when he raped the Ji girl - afterwards he asked himself why he did it (as in his previous life he would never have acted like that) and wondered whether some unknown factors are at play...it is already hinting that something was wrong with the reincarnation but diverts attention to the demonic bloodline of his being awakened...

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  3. spiritsong

spiritsong New Member

oh dear! yes, its spirit vessel.

Thanks for the explanation. I don't understand the in-depth, but i can understand the gist of it. Thanks :D