General Soaring the Heavens...SPOILERS!!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DeathStroke96, Jan 13, 2017.

1. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 Active Member

Hello could any kind reader tell me whether this is any good or not? and perhaps a small summary of the first 25-ish chapters? as i hesitate reading it as, for one it has heavens in its name, second i dont want to read it if it a cliche story...
    also if you could tell me any info on the cultivation system it would be even better!!!

thanks for any possible help!!

2. derfnorth

derfnorth New Member

the first twenty five chapters describe how the main character goes into a restricted area to help his half brother and sister by getting them into a cultivator sect , while in there he meets a cultivator who is impressed by him and when after the main charecter is chased out of his hometown helps him and trains him in an op cultivation method. the cultivation system is done in levels with the first being white lotus 1-9 petals then blue lotus then violet lotus etc when mc leaves his training he is 1st petal of the white lotus.

3. DeathStroke96

cool thanks for replying... i think i might read it soon...

4. Delano

Delano New Member

Does he have a mount/pet is it otp or harem

5. derfnorth

derfnorth New Member

I havn't read to far but so far he has a mount called charcoal and it is an interesting dragon steed...

6. Delano

Delano New Member

Is it a harem

7. derfnorth

derfnorth New Member

no i don't think so from what i can tell there might be a more serious love story but as i said i haven't read so far so its likely i am wrong

8. gamesmaniac

gamesmaniac New Member

I want to read this but it's tagged as Netorare in novelupdates which is why I haven't read it. Is the story worth reading??

9. DeathStroke96

Hello @kelaude, since you are the TL for this novel i wanted to ask you some questions as, there has been quite a bit of controversy on the forums of Novelupdates and wuxiaworld regarding a certain aspect that may appear later on in the novel (netorare (ntr)) which is a lot of readers are turning it down before it is able to defend itself against it.

so here are my questions and if you can answer them it would be great!! (that is if you have read ahead)
    • Could you tell me when the first NTR aspect appear in the story? is it sort of early in the story or mid stage or is it later on 1000s of chapters in?
    • if the NTR does appear would it affect the reading experience if the chapters slightly before and after are skipped or are they needed to be read?
    I think this is it at them moment, the reason i am asking is just out of curiosity, i plan to read it anyway as although i am not a fan of NTR, i still would like to know the reason for it and how it was resolved. Even if it is done badly i still would likely to see(read) it by myself.

Thanks!!!

10. FalcoN_tr

FalcoN_tr New Member

İ m also reading its translation. But so far there is not even a female leading figure. And mc is a really honest and upright man. İ cant believe this novel is ntr.

11. DeathStroke96

Reading it (translations only), I consider it quite good, so I don't get what is all the complaints about a stupid tag that might happen some times in the future is very narrow minded of people. For example Berserk manga has ntr and people consider it one of the best manga in existence...

12. Vegeta

Vegeta New Member

Whats the last culltivation realm? TNX

13. Daein

Daein New Member

There's no NTR in the story that happens to the MC. A lot of unhappy endings for women involved with MC. One post spreading lies about this story did so much to its popularity. People just bitter.