Overwhelming Beast Soul

Discussion in 'Original Stories' started by Lord Destrox, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Lord Destrox

Lord Destrox New Member

Synopsis

A low tiered beast that had clawed its way to the top of the world dies and is reincarnated as a human. Read to find what happens next :p

Prologue:
    Chapter 1:

2. Lord Destrox

Lord Destrox New Member

Prologue

In the mountains a strange scene of a raging storm. Lighting shot across the sky except during the duration of the storm not a single drop fell to the ground. A mountain of corpses lied in a pile with only 2 standing on top. Both fiercely injured, yet neither backing down.

The first had small injuries across its body most merely superficial, some a bit more endangering. The most notable of the small injuries included a cut across its left eye, a 3 broken claws on its front right paw, and a number of small cuts on its hind legs. As for major wounds it only had one, a charred hole in its left side piercing deep, so deep that he should be dead, yet it refused to fall. This beast was an unheard of variant resulting from the transformation a mutation of a honey badger. This beast if given a name would have to be called a Berserk Blooded Honey Badger, had clearly been the main cause of this pile of corpses from the blood that coated its body. A combination of its own blood and others.

The other a dragon, main and only really important injuries were to its jaw preventing it from biting or breathing fire, and its wings so it could not fly. It looked up at the other beast and said to the best of its ability "leave, these corpses are not worth your life spent dragging yourself to the top. Surpassing the limits of your species. Forcibly transforming and mutating, enduring so much pain to stand where you are is already a great accomplishment".

The Berserk Blood Honey Badger laughed and weakly said "Why do you think I am here...I do not concede! I do not back down! Only by taking risks was I able to stand at the top of every pile of corpses, and with the blood and Qi within these beasts I have and will continue to refine my body and ascend to even higher realms".

"Then throw your life away, even if it delays me for 100 or so years I will win, this will be my stepping stone".

A flash of lightning crashed through the sky and the moment the bright flash was over, the dragon was the only one left. The mountain of corpses his to absorb. A heavy but non fatal wound on its shoulder close to its neck. The Berserk Blooded Honey Badger lay in 2 pieces its body lay at the top of the pile, and the head rolled to the bottom.

The strangest thing for the dragon was that the soul was missing. He had not detonated it, nor had it been left behind...However the dragon was to preoccupied to care.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The last thing he remembered was a lightning striking as he launched himself at a dragons neck, and the brief moment when it dodged and slammed its claws into his body...After that everything was blank and then a bright flash...Why is he being held by humans.

The beast thought this was ridiculous why would a human ever hold this beast that would surely attack...So he did the only logical thing in his situation as a powerful beast and attacked the hand of the human holding him when he finally realised ~why do I have a human arm~

"why is he not crying" a voice with worry resounded... The child was quickly turned around and given a quick spank he responded by letting out a fake cry. Being a weak human baby its better to play along for now.

A weak voice asked "can I hold him". He was easily handed to his apparent mother who looked down at him and said "look honey...he has your chin".

A rather chubby but not really fat man mid thirties wearing rather dull peasant robes with short black hair and not a single hair on his face responded "he sure does just look at how big he is, he will surely grow up strong like his pop" as he holds up his arm to flex.

~let this nightmare end...~

The man said "what should we name him?" The woman said "I had an idea for that for a while now...lets name him Kyle...". The man looked at the baby as small drops that are likely tears appeared in the corners of his eyes but did not roll down his face as he said "that's a wonderful idea, his name will be Kyle. After my brother".

Mentally exhausted from this whole event he glanced around the room for a short while then went directly to sleep ignoring everything.

((I am terrible at coming up with names for beast so if you have one for a beast transformed and mutated by qi that evolves from a honey badger be my guest. Anyways this is just a prologue and an interest check.

A few more details is that this is a cultivation novel about a beast that reincarnates as a human. In my world humans and beasts become stronger in different ways.

Humans refine their body and absorb qi from the enviroment.

Beasts gain qi as they grow older and can eat other beasts to absorb the blood and qi to transform and mutate into a stronger beast.

I look at it as one is like hammering and tempering a sword into steel where as the other is more like creating a new sword out of alloys using the old one as a base. Neither one being inherently better than the other.))