More Novels?

Discussion in 'General Novel Discussion' started by Disguised, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Disguised

Disguised New Member

I have already read all of Chaotic Sword God and The King's Avatar. At least what has been translated so far and I really enjoyed both of them to the point of calling it an addiction as I would read them for over 12 hours a day...

Anyway, I was wondering if there are anymore novels that are over 10,000 pages long?

Thanks!

2. Broosk

Broosk Server Guy

Staff Member
    Have you read any of Way of Choices (ZTJ)?

3. Disguised

Disguised New Member

Yeah, I started reading it recently I just can't really get into it as much. I'm on chapter 48

4. Broosk

Broosk Server Guy

Staff Member
    It's a bit slow to start, but does pick up and then slow down again. You could also try Blue Phoenix which is a good original novel.

5. Air of Winter

Air of Winter New Member

Dungeon Hunter ... is not that long, but enjoyable. You may want to give it a try.
    Reincarnator is also interesting in its setting and may take you some time to read until last updated chapter.
    As for original works, I'd have a preference for The Divine Elements, but it's shorter than Blue Phoenix, which is also a fine story.

6. Scarket

Scarket New Member

I wanted to Start a post but the site wouldn't let me so I hope you guys don't mind if I just pop in with a question. There was an original novel on gravity about a king who was reincarnated into fantasy where he met a dragon and fell in love with an elf princess. Anyone knows where I can find it now?

7. Air of Winter

Air of Winter New Member

Indeed, I remember such a story. I liked it well, but I am sorry I can't remember the name. It was one of the first original stories of Gravity Tales. Moreover, I don't remember when it stopped appearing on the site.

It should be about a normal guy reincarnated in a new world where you can cultivate your core and practice magic thanks to it. I don't remember how but he ended up encoutering a dying female dragon gifting him her daughter when he was young.

I remember more, but I don't want to spoil those who could read this and later read the story.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  8. Air of Winter

Air of Winter New Member

AHAH, I stumbled upon the name : wasn't it The Beginning After the End ?!

I'm not sure though. I didn't remember the guy was a King before, as precised in the synopsis, and didn't do a thourough check, but that's a lead.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  9. Scarket

Scarket New Member

Yup, you are right. Thanks, friend.

10. Sal

Sal New Member

Baby Sitter
    Home Page:
    If you haven't started reading Divine Throne (Shen Yin Wang Zuo) or Demons Diary (Mo Tian Ji), you should start. They are both very good.

11. BluebellBerry

BluebellBerry New Member

Maybe The Child of Light (a bit cliche sometimes but still very amusing) also Magic Chef of Fire and Ice currently being translated. I believe they're by the same author as Shen Yin Wang Zuo. He has other works; but I haven't gotten to them so can't really recommend...

Also, idk how many chapters, but I really, REALLY recommend The Legend of Sun Knight found on Prince Revolution! MC is sooo damn shameless but hides it better than Ye Xiu of King's Avatar. Hilarity ensues. Note: DON'T read in public; they'll think you've gone mad... (-_-)

12. ViolentRuse

ViolentRuse New Member

what ever happened to dungeon hunter? I wanted to pop back in and read it but it's gone?