Question Martial world

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by FeederAndro, Feb 22, 2017.

1. FeederAndro

FeederAndro New Member

What's the biggest talent level known so far ?

2. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 Active Member

talent rankings like mortal, earth, heaven or saint dont matter in the realm of the gods!! what matters is the comprehension ability, the higher it is the better the sect/clan would treat you as energy cultivation (main cultivation of humanity) mostly just depends on having the resources and the correct comprehension of laws such as space/time, lightning, fire etc... as well as the realm the cultivator is in... so for example divine sea cultivators would try to have the highest possible understanding that they could achieve at this level before moving onto the next level and if they can have high comprehension and a lot of success below the age of 100 then their futures would be unlimited!!

3. FeederAndro

FeederAndro New Member

Oh...ok thank you! :D

4. Delano

Delano New Member

I heard that there is a rapist main villan in mw is it true

5. DeathStroke96

Not really...

6. Sancrea

Sancrea New Member

So why did that guy in comments section mention it ?

7. SnakeHips

SnakeHips New Member

Wait why did you say you would tell us who it was in the comments section if you didnt know?

8. Delano

Delano New Member

Can you tell me lin ming wives

9. DeathStroke96

there was no rapist main bad guy sort of... the spirit emperor wanted to have the 4th wife's virginity but she gave it to the mc before the spirit emperor could take it himself and he isn't really a rapist as 4th wife was his personal slave anyone that's why I said that there is no rapist main guy because she didn't have a choice whether he did anything to her or not because she was under his control most of the time...

And I misread the comments sorry guys I thought you wanted to know who that spear guy was in the latest TMW chapter;
    he is called the Asura Road Master and he is one of the strongest people in the Martial World universe. He cultivated to a level beyond the previous highest and was able to touch the heavenly dao. That spear of his is eventually used by Lin Ming. He's also the previous owner of the Purple Card and the only known owner aside from Yi Yun.
    Yeah sure;
    1 and the 2nd you already know Mu qianyu and Qin xuanxuan 3rd is the half black Phoenix she will appear around 1200 as for the 4th is the one that raped him she will appear around 1600

10. ApacheHelicopter69-420

ApacheHelicopter69-420 New Member

And I misread the comments sorry guys I thought you wanted to know who that spear guy was in the latest TMW chapter;
    he is called the Asura Road Master and he is one of the strongest people in the Martial World universe. He cultivated to a level beyond the previous highest and was able to touch the heavenly dao. That spear of his is eventually used by Lin Ming. He's also the previous owner of the Purple Card and the only known owner aside from Yi Yun.

What does Lin Ming's Soul Cube do and is it more OP than Yi Yun's purple crystal/the consummate purple crystal wielded by the Asura Road Master?

Also, I thought Lin Ming created the purple crystal? Or like, one of his wives were sealed into it, iirc. Not sure though.

11. DeathStroke96

the cube can rip out the souls of other and allow them to be assimilated with the user and the user would gain the skills and knowledge of that user which would allow for skipping the learning process - the cube also has a world inside of it and and can allow those who lost their bodies to live on as spirits without dissipating from natural laws also user of the cube would have their souls become extremely special and different allowing them to have high talent in the spirit cultivation
    LM didn't create the cube as he found it in chapter 1 or 2 nothing more is given on the cube...

The cube in my opinion is not stronger than the card as without that woman's action in the prologue LM would have been unable to be where he got, he probable would have died of old age eventually as the cube would not have given him much...

As for the card it could be used instantly without having to rely on outside influences... and can't tell you any more than this as all that is known about the card is that it made the asura master the strongest existence and thats it also it was used as a seal on the final bad guy the abyssal demon god... it wasn't specified that she was sealed within its just what most readers assumed all that was given at the end of MW is that the card took her with it not sealed her inside or anything

Sancrea likes this.
  12. SnakeHips

SnakeHips New Member

13. DeathStroke96

She is the one who takes him to the divine realm and sort of puts him under her command for a short period of time also she helps train MQY and QXX (wife no1 and no2) which allows them to go to the divine

Sancrea likes this.
  14. Loki

Loki New Member

It's been so long since i read MW , so i forgot who is the lotus lady supposed to be?

15. DeathStroke96

Tmw?
    Sheng Mei the 4th wife
    at least that's the common opinion on the internet...

16. Loki

Loki New Member

Guess its really been a long time since i've read MW, keep on remembering that she was blonde for some reason.