Life of a working sorcerer

Discussion in 'Translated Stories' started by tymora56, Sep 2, 2018.

1. tymora56

tymora56 New Member

Own business
    LAWS 20 Professor Feng

“ This student here is doing very well! “ just as the fat girl is talking professor Feng cut in and stopped her action, and his eyes fixing on XiaYunJie hand pattern.

XiaYunJie looked up at professor Feng with a look of uncertainty, but it only last for a moment and he continued patted the girls back with a rhythm without slow nor fast.

And in just a moment of patting kung fu, the girl vomits out a large bowl of water, and her closed eye slowly opened.

XiaYunJie placed her on the ground, and then grabbed the other girls feet in the same way, but he hesitated and frown slightly, because this girl was wearing a skirt.

Professor Feng was an old experience man, just by observation he knew XiaYunJie was afraid the girl panties could be seen if he turn her upside down, he then hurriedly coming forward “ this student it’s Okey I’ll help you press on her skirt. “

Hearing that the professor will be helping him he nodded, and he picked her up and place her on the same position as the pervious girl, but this time with professor Feng beside helping to press on the skirt and not letting it to slide down.

Although the shirt is been held down but from XiaYunJie angle of view facing her legs, he could still see them clearly, with a slight cough he turn his line of sight away and starting his serious patting on her back.

Just XiaYunJie started patted professor Feng eyes once again fixed on his tapping location of his hand.

And in just a within a minute, the girl in skirt split out a large bowl of water too, and her eyes slowly opened.

Looking that both of them are out of danger and had is slowly recovering, he put her down and stood up.

As the crowd finally saw the last girl been saved they let out a breath of relief, and suddenly burst of joy and applause could be heard, as for those previous student that were rescued they came forward gratefully and wanted to thank XiaYunJie.

Looking at everyone is paying attention to him, and those girls walking up to him to thank him with their wet T-shirt or skirt that’s attached to their body, showing the curve, bra and panties inside clearly visible. To his imagination it looks like a row is sexy bikinis girls that’s rushing up towards him, making XiaYunJie felt very awkward and he quickly waved his hand (to say it’s Okey, you girls doesn’t need to thanks me), and headed out of the crowds.

As the bystander saw a group of wet bikini girls chasing after XiaYunJie, asking for his name, ways of contacts, they are full of envy in their heart, thinking to the self that if one day if a group of sexy bikinis came chasing after them they would die without regrets!

As XiaYunJie saw that group of girls that looks like bikini girls that’s on the beach, are still chasing up towards him then looking at those boys who had their eyes fixing on them some with drool dripping. He quickly stopped them and reminded them “ you girls should go back and change your clothes first! “

One XiaYunJie said that, those youthful girls quickly scanned their body and found out that they are exposed! With a “Kyaa” screamed from them they quickly hugged their chest and tugged the other between their legs and ran towards the girl’s dormitory. As for the contact number and saying thanks to the savior, they will get it later.

As JiangZhou university is considered big, but with their beauty gathering around information of the savior around the university will be a piece of cake to them. But they never thought about what if XiaYunJie wasn’t a student of the university? Then it would be crazy even for a detective to just find a random person base on looks in JiangZhou city!

As it’s on summer school holiday, from the time XiaYunJie rescued the students to the end, it’s just a group of 25-30 peoples that saw and heard came by. As XiaYunJie watching those girls fled back to the girls dormitory, he let out a sight of relief, and hurriedly walking towards the gate. But just as he started walking not far away professor Feng chased up and cried “ This student, please wait, stay! “

Although XiaYunJie wanted to ignore him, but after all he was an Elderly man and was unwilling to be rude after all he helped him. He stopped and turn around and look at professor Feng who is catching up towards him and said “ Professor Feng, is there anything? “

He knew this elder man in front of him was professor Feng because he heard those student called him that previously.

“This student here, not bad, after been a hero and having so many girls chasing up to you, you didn’t even leave a name. Which class and subjects are you in? “ as professor Feng also thought that XiaYunJie was a student in the university and so he asked.

“My apologies professor Feng, I’m not a student of JiangZhou university. “ hearing professor Feng praised him he smile awkwardly.

“Ah? You aren’t a student from JiangZhou university? Then how do you recognize me? “ as professor Feng was surprise and curious.

“I heard they all called you that… professor “ XiaYunJie said

“Oh hahaha, look at this old man I’m so forgetful. Since you aren’t a student of the university and saved our university student how could I let you go when you are also this wet. Come, come over to this old man villa and have a shower and a change of fresh clothes, don’t just judge the water of the lake although it isn’t dirty but it isn’t crystal clear either. Come follow me, it’s just a block away from here. “ after that professor Feng grabbed his arm and walked towards his villa not far from here.

In the university it isn’t that easy to have a share of such luxury things, they had to either be the headmaster, or some kind of role model leadership within this university. And by luck professor Feng is both leader and role model in Chinese medical science. So he naturally was assigned to a villa for his status.

“Thank you professor Feng, there’s no need for courtesy, and my house is not far away from here. “ XiaYunJie tried to avoid him and said hurriedly.

“What there’s no need! How can I let the savior of my students leaving like this, after all he had done! Come with me, besides I had something curious I needed to ask from you. “ professor Feng face first sank, then he showed a kind smile after that.

XiaYunJie doesn’t mind either he’s wet or not, but when professor Feng said he wanted to discuss something with him, he heart sank. As he knew when he was saving those 2 girls, although it looks like to others about his patting but he noticed that professor Feng had his eye always fix towards his hand without blinking!

While carefully looking at professor Feng he suddenly had a glimpse of hint of intuition, that it seems that professor Feng had some kind of connection with himself. Whether or not was it a special relationship, or a distance relationship he needed to calculate only will he know the details.

However since he had such intuition, XiaYunJie doesn’t try to avoid him anymore and nodded at professor Feng and said “ then I’ll trouble your hospitality. “

“Not at all, the pleasure is all mine “ watching XiaYunJie agreed, professor Feng was very happy and laughed.

Professor Feng villa is build from red bricks, which had a old history within JiangZhou university and was build in the early years. Within the villa there’s a yard which planted many types of fruits vegetables and some Chinese herbal medicines.

Under the leading of professor Feng walking through the yard and when into the house. When he was about to enter the house, he couldn’t help but fix his eye on the old piece of yellow talisman that’s sticking on top of the door beam.

Although the symbol was very old and hazy. But XiaYunJie could feel the brilliant energy coming from it, and if any ghost of lost souls come in touch with it he had no doubt they will be gone forever. And what puzzles him most is symbol was identical to WuXianMen unique method.

It’s a strange thing for a university professor to have such a talisman attaching to the wall, in the pass many visitor came by and they too was surprised. So when the professor saw the looks on XiaYunJie face he didn’t think much about it and explained “ believers will be blessed, and non believers will to be bless, it all depends on how strong a person beliefs are.”

“ That’s correct, the things of God and Ghost cannot be seen nor touched. Believer will follow it and non believer will think it’s nonsense. “ XiaYunJie reply with a smile.

When professor Feng heard it he was amazed and asked “ then little Xia which side are you at? “

XiaYunJie doesn’t answer him and changed the topic and asked “ professor Feng just now you said you wanted to discuss something with me what’s that. “

Looking at XiaYunJie changing the topic professor Feng thought that XiaYunJie who believes in ghost but as a young man is embarrassed to admit it. But he doesn’t dwell onto the question he asked as that’s not what he wanted to ask after inviting him in and quickly said “ when you are saving those girls just now I saw the acupuncture points you are tapping are very precise. Now a days not many young people even knew about it less having this ability, so I would like to ask which master had you learn this method of acupuncture and tapping from?”

XiaYunJie several acupuncture points which he used on the girls are very unique and some aren’t even recorded in traditional Chinese medicine books, most of them are passed down from inheritance. When XiaYunJie heard professor Feng question, together with the talisman he saw on the door he had a 80-90% guessed professor Feng relationship with him. And he asked another question “does professor Feng by chance knew who’s ‘FengGaoFeng ‘? “

2. tymora56

tymora56 New Member

Own business
    Laws 21 Martial uncle

FengGaoFeng that XiaYunJie mentioned is the father of FengWenBo and he’s one of WuZe’s student among the five disciples. Among them XiaYunJie talent is the highest, and XiaYunJie is also his only core disciple that’s excel in all categories, as for the other 4 students that he accepted they had special talent on certain skills. Such as FengGaoFeng who’s his third student who excel in medical witchcraft and spells.

However, FengGaoFeng died in WW II, and when he died he’s just a wondering man and doesn’t made a great name for himself when he’s alive, so after his death only his family knew what he’s dad is capable of, but when he died professor Feng was still a young child so he’s dad doesn’t teach him much and after many decades only a few remember that name.

As professor Feng was shock that his beloved dad name who he buried his heart for so many years was suddenly mentioned by a young man who he just met. After the shock he asked : “that’s my father’s name, how do you know about it? “

Knowing that professor Feng is the son of brother Feng, XiaYunJie couldn’t help but get excited and asked again “where is junior Brother Feng now?”

“Junior brother Feng? “ professor Feng is now totally stunned after hearing that. As his father had already been dead for almost sixty years now, how could his father had a senior brother who looks about 20 years old? Could it be coincidence that they are only the same name and not the same person?

XiaYunJie also knew that if junior brother feng if he’s still alive he should be 96 years old this year. And with his talent in medical field, even if he’s old he shouldn’t be weak by right, but by judging when he enters the home and saw the old yellow talisman hanging on the wall he knew that his junior brother should have passed away at his early age and didn’t had enough time to pass any witchcraft skills to his son (professor Feng). But within his heart he still had a glimpse of hope, but as he saw professor Feng reaction he let out a sigh of misery, “if memories serve me right, junior brother Feng should be 96 years old this year if he’s still alive… “

As for professor Feng he certainly doesn’t count how much years old will he’s father be after his dead, but after hearing XiaYunJie he secretly counted it, and it was really 96 years old. He couldn’t help but state at XiaYunJie as he was a monster in disguise! Now he is certainly convinced that the junior brother feng from XiaYunJie mouth is his father! But how could his father who had passed Way for 60 years old had such a young senior brother?

“I’m not sure did junior brother feng mentioned about a person to you, his surname Wu Name Ze? “ as XiaYunJie saw that professor Feng was looking at him a weird way, and he figured out that he was puzzled, so he asked another question.

“Grandmaster? “ professor Feng was shocked once again once he heard another name that only he knew about.

Speaking of which, professor Feng had met WuZe when he’s a kid, and at that time WuZe touched his forehead and told his dad that he was a good seed, and it was from that day onwards professor Feng had bow down to WuZe and worship WuMen, after that his father start passing him some basic medicine witchcraft of WuMen, so by right he is also a student under WuMen.

It’s just that, at that time of the year it was world War II, and there’s no safe location. After a few days of meeting with WuZe, the village was invaded by Japanese, and his father had used witchcraft to kill many Japanese soldiers, after that they fled from village to village and began to wonder around. As he knew some witchcraft he could earn a living from time to time by saving, helping others on his way, but he had already lost connection with WuZe at that time. And it was those years when professor Feng was a kid he helped his dad in medical treatment and learned mostly his skills at that time. But peaceful life doesn’t last long and soon they were surrounded by those Japanese soldiers. Although his dad learned the mysterious abilities of WuMen, but his cultivation is too low and he was unfortunately hit by a bullet and die. After that professor Feng had only his mother to live together as they had already lost all connections to WuZe and as his father passed away he didn’t pass professor Feng many witchcraft of WuMen.

Fortunately in those year of wondering, professor Feng had always been following his father around and watching and helping his father healing the weak, he learned a few a few points of medicine skills. And after his father passed away base on those foundation and memory of his father’s medical skills, and learned to integrate other Chinese medicine herbs together, he became a famous old Chinese medicine figure in Chinese medical industry now.

“Is grandmaster still alive? “after the shock professor Feng got excited and asked.

“No, master passed away last year. “ when XiaYunJie heard professor Feng asked about Master he’s mood got lower by a bit.

Although professor Feng knew that the possibility of grandmaster is alive is very small, but hearing that he had just passed away last year he couldn’t help but be shock, and at the same time felt that it was very unfortunate.

In history sorcerer and doctor are inseparable. As doctor were sorcerer, there’s a saying in ancient time that “ medical originated from sorcerer. “ although the techniques and skill of WuMen who could summon rain, called the wind, dispelling evil spirits, healing, prophecy. The techniques of healing could be learn and passed down easily by others without inheritance. And as so called drugs and other medical they are mostly origin from witchcraft, but they are used for good purpose, so one could say that doctor are also a branch from WuMen.

It’s just WuMen had been declined for a long time. Gradually everyone forgets about the origin glory that once belong to WuMen. But now a days once people heard about Wu, they will lead to the thinking of those fake prophet jumping on the street pretending to be a possessed by God.

However professor Feng was well aware of how mysterious of the magic of WuMen, at least in the field on medical. In the years he followed his dad he learned about 10-15% of skills from his dad and his achievements now is well-known in China, and he knew very well that all his achievements are base only on those 10-15% he had learn. Even sometimes he will feel amazed when he recall how he’s dad practiced medical healing, just like once he remember clearly that a patient was send in to his father, and the patient was dying of illness quickly no matter what they have him to eat its useless, but when the patient was send in on deathbed all his father did was gave him an incantation, and after that placed a herb on top a talisman on the person backbone. After a few days the person was completely heal and healthy as ever. At that time professor Feng doesn’t understand, only did he later knew the herb was “ZhuYuKe” an ingredient that is one of the thirteen in legend.

“ZhuYuKe” is a type of incantation technique supplement by Chinese herbal medicine. It’s a pity that those fake prophets are using the great name into a lying object to make money this days and eventually in the eye’s of people it became superstitious. However professor Feng who witness it first hand, and knew it really does exist of this magical incantation that could bring someone from deathbed alive is real. But unfortunately his father died early and the skill of witchcraft was lost together with him.

“As human we will die from sickness or old of age, master was at the age of 124 years old when he left this world, before the goes he left with no regrets in his life. “ when XiaYunJie saw the sad face hanging on professor Feng face after hearing that the death of WuZe, he too was infected by the sad atmosphere. After a long time putting aside his emotions XiaYunJie start talking again.

After hearing XiaYunJie talking, only did professor Feng came back to his sense, and recalling all the details about what he learn from XiaYunJie, and remember although XiaYunJie is a young man, but he was a core disciple of the grandmaster. And he quickly bent over and wanted to bow XiaYunJie as salute.

Fortunately XiaYunJie eyes were quick and his reaction was fast as he saw professor Feng was going to bent over to salute him he quickly grabbed a hold of him and hurriedly said “ professor Feng there’s no need for that. “

With XiaYunJie strong arms holding him from bowing down but he still bent his backbone as salute “ Martial uncle, after this bow please do not call me professor Feng again, please call by my name WenBo. When I was young I bow down and swore to grandmaster that I’ll learn under WuMen, so at that time I’m already consider a student under WuMen and it will last a lifetime. And my accomplishments of medical skills today all are mostly learn from father’s WuMen healing medicine I consider myself a outer disciple of the clan. So as paying respect towards a senior brother how can my title be higher then yours. “

3. tymora56

tymora56 New Member

Own business
    LAWS 22 Supremo

There’s rules and regulations at home, and a guild and there own rules and regulations too. Although WuMen had been in declined for many years and long forgotten by mankind, and through out all this years there’s only a few hand picked talented people, but the rules are always there. Although XiaYunJie doesn’t mind much about title and stuff since the two of them age difference are so huge in different, but since FengGaoFeng is one of WuZe’s disciple and FengWenBo had once bow towards WuMen so he too is consider half a disciple , and XiaYunJie is already the current Supremo of the guild he felt that he should follow the rules and shouldn’t continued been so polite to him on title addressing, but as he let go of his hand and remembered from that from now on he will call this sliver hair elderly him by his name, he couldn’t help but felt weird.

As a teacher FengWenBo value the ways of formal ways of respecting. And as a Chinese medicine practitioner they had this respect curved in their bones, therefore this sudden appearance of a new young martial uncle doesn’t felt unnatural towards FengWenBo. But on the contrary, he was saw hope and was very exciting. After all XiaYunJie is a core disciple of the grandmaster, he may be young but he should have learn a few or inheritance some real skill from grandmaster as he died normally, and unlike his father who died suddenly and lost all the Tao and left nothing behind to continue the legacy, even if he had just master the basic it will surely be great help to this modern world today! After all those crazy imagination FengWenBo immediately said “ martial uncle please wait a moment, let me find a few fresh clothes to change, and after shower we will continue our chit chat. “

“Okey, it’s better this way then I’ll trouble your hospitality. “ although XiaYunJie just wanted to say (Yes thank you.) and put up a posture of a Supremo, but in the end he was a little embarrassed and continued with polite words.

“It’s my pleasure martial uncle. “ after that FengWenBo quickly went up stairs and look for some fresh clothes for XiaYunJie.

In just a while of time it took FengWenBo come back down with a pile of clothes, pants, underwear, tower and etc. After that he lead XiaYunJie to the bathroom and personally put those things down neatly.

“This underwear is new. Although those are all owned by my son it’s certainly clean. Please help your self first, if you need me just call out to me. “ after that he walked out back to the living room to wait.

FengWenBo’s son should be about the same height as XiaYunJie it’s just that the size should be a litter wider then him, so naturally the shirt is slightly looser, but the length are the same, moreover the quality of the shirt are good brands and the cutting and material are great. There’s a saying “ It may not be true a clothes make the man, but the first and often last impression of you is determined by your clothes you wear. “ Now that after XiaYunJie put on such good attire, he become a whole new person in looks and it shows spirits and temperament. Those that doesn’t know XiaYunJie will never guessed that he’s just a bartender.

Seeing that XiaYunJie came out of the bathroom, FengWenBo who is anxious quickly walked over and greeted him and smile, “Martial Uncle, is those clothes comfortable?”

“Yes, and to be honest, I haven’t worn such good attire before. “ as he answered honestly.

As FengWenBo heard XiaYunJie words, only did he remembered the clothes that he wore when he came here are very simple, and he couldn’t help but secretly wonder what has this martial uncle been working as. According to his thoughts, since XiaYunJie had already a core disciple of grandmaster, and even if he doesn’t master all of those myths he should had learned the basics, and by using it he should have an more easy life then ordinary people, but why does it seem his life is so tight?

But this question isn’t right to ask his martial uncle and quickly changed topic : “Martial uncle please have a sit, and have a piece of watermelon to solve thirst. This melon is planted in my own yard. “

As he was saying FengWenBo personally picked up a cutted watermelon and politely handed over to XiaYunJie. Although XiaYunJie wanted to be polite but remembering FengWenBo is his consider his disciple, he reach out his hand for the watermelon.

Seeing that XiaYunJie reached out for the melon, FengWenBo subconsciously fell his eye on his fingers.

Previously beside the lake, FengWenBo doesn’t paid attention to the ring on XiaYunJie finger, even if he does he will not think much about it too. But now after what happen just now and noticing the ring now is a totally new experience, he was shocked and the melon on his hand dropped, fortunately XiaYunJie reaction is quick and picked it halfway before it falls to the ground.

As a half disciple of WuMen, although FengWenBo was young at that time when he enter, he too knew the meaning of the ring of the Supremo. As a holder of the ring, it represents the Supremo himself!

As XiaYunJie took over the watermelon, and was ready to eat it, just as he was lowing his head preparing to lick this juicy melon, with a bang* FengWenBo was already on his knees bowing down and said : “Wu WenBo an outer disciple pay respect to the Supremo… “

XiaYunJie swiftly place the melon down, and reached out to support FengWenBo arm and said : “we live in a new centuries now, and you are an elderly, so it isn’t necessa……. “

“I understand, but the guild rules cannot be abolished. Let me have a formal bowing respect this time. Later on next time when there’s more ears and eyes around I’ll be more casual. “ FengWenBo tone was firm and insisted.

Looking at FengWenBo firm decision, he nodded then he sit back on the sofa, accepting FengWenBo respectful dedication, after that he help pulling him back up.

After he pulled him up and sat back to the sofa, looking at FengWenBo who’s still standing beside, making him looks like the owner of the Vila he felt awkward, and quickly asked FengWenBo to sit down.

“Hmmm, this melon is very juicy. “ after both of them are seated, he are the melon and praised then ask : “when did junior brother feng left this world?”

“My father passed away during the anti – Japanese War. I was just 13 years old that year… “ hearing XiaYunJie asked about his father he subconsciously fall into his deep memories of his long lost dad, and then he told XiaYunJie everything that happen during all those time.

After finish listening to the story he sighed for a long time… then he continued : no wonder when I’m with master I heard him said that, after 2 years when he went sick to the village he couldn’t find you guys, and when asking around the villagers and chief only did he know that you and your family had already moved out of the village. After that master used the art of divination, and he found out that disaster is a upon brother Feng life, and his life should be in great danger, but his son and family should be fine. But in this boundless wide land without any clues looking around for a few months only did master, let this matter do… “

Heard that grandmaster when back to his hometown and was searching hard for them. He couldn’t help but think of the kindness on grandmaster face when he touched his forehead when he was little, and dropped a few tears… “That year father killed many Japanese soldiers that even I had lost count of it as we were running, after that the Japanese send out an army to capture my father. It was then we was separated and we fled to Shanghai, and after several twists and turns, I rooted in JiangZhou. “

“It’s a pity that Master is gone now, I’m sure he would be very happy to see you again. “ XiaYunJie couldn’t help but sigh too…

“May I ask where is grandmaster had been buried at now? “ FengWenBo also let out a sigh and asked.

“My hometown, ShangYang country, on top of a nameless hill top, if you are free next year on (清明节) tomb sweeping day, I’ll bring you along to worship the old man. “ XiaYunJie replied

JiangZhou city has jurisdiction over 5 districts and six country, and ShangYang country is one of them.

Hearing that grandmaster had also lived in JiangZhou for all this years, but he felt sorry as fate doesn’t let them met up again.

After that the both of them sat in the living room they continued chit chatting about WuZe’s and FengGaoFeng. After some time passed FengWenBo couldn’t help but carefully asked XiaYunJie : “martial uncle, grandmaster skill are so mysterious in this world, during that year my dad had only learn only some basic sorcerer method, he had used that skill to kill more then 200 Japanese devils. It’s a pity that when I was young and ignorant I had only learn 10% of medicine skills from my dad, and not even the basic. But look at me now I’m a famous figure in China and in Chinese medical industry and most importantly I never had caught any disease in my life. Every time I think about it I felt regret that, why doesn’t I pay more attention and learn more when I had the chance, but fortunately now even if I can’t met up with grandmaster anymore I met you martial uncle. “

Having that said, FengWenBo’s eyes look forward to XiaYunJie with full on anticipation.

“Master is indeed a mysterious person, and I have been his beloved disciple, after listening to his teaching for more then ten years, I to learned some skill. Since you are also a disciple under WuMen, and judging that your core learning are on medical skills, if you had any uncertainty in any area you could ask me. However as brother Feng doesn’t pass you any other method then the most basic breathing technique for health, and as of now your age had already pass the golden time, it’s not recommended to learn any advance cultivation techniques. But I could teach you some advance skills but as how far can you achieve, it all still depends on your own self. “ although XiaYunJie is a young and look somewhat innocent, he’s extremely smart, just by hearing FengWenBo words he could guess the thoughts he had in his heart.

Actually FengWenBo has no hope of learning any advance methods on cultivation, first he was already very old in age, and beside looking at his father abilities he showed that year which killed so many Japanese soldiers but in the end he still die under a bullet. So what FengWenBo most concerned was about medical skills. Medical skill could save lives and heal injuries, it can benefits the future community. But most importantly it was his dream to be able to carry forward this mysterious WuMen medical skills to the next generation, as a way to repay and comfort his father’s spirit in heaven. Hearing that XiaYunJie saying those, obviously grandmaster had pass down to him some WuMen techniques, he couldn’t help but say : “thank you martial uncle. I’m already very old and I did not place any hope on further cultivation, I only seek to improve my knowledge on the profundity of WuMen medical treatment and going a step beyond it!”

4. tymora56

tymora56 New Member

Own business
    Laws 23 ZhuYuKe

Hearing that FengWenBo isn’t interested in cultivation, he doesn’t force him. After all he had passed the golden age for cultivation and if he started training at such an old age the achievement he could made are very limited, and it would be very unwise. So XiaYunJie nodded his head and said : “it’s better this way, but comparing medical talent I’m afraid I won’t be as talent as junior brother Feng, as Master said once that Brother Feng initial talent on medical is the highest among all of his disciples. But if you have any doubts you could ask me I’ll try my best. “

Actually XiaYunJie words are half truth half false. Before he began to practice medical with WuZe, his master said that about all the disciple he had FengGaoFeng had the highest talent in medical field, but later on XiaYunJie had even overtake his mater talent. Even with WuZe’s most excel divination XiaYunJie has proven to be better then him. As for cultivation of the realm there’s no need for explanation. As many of Wu’s methods such as technique, skill, medical they are related to the realm of cultivate, such as ZhuYuKe one needed to be a sorcerer realm to only able to display it, and ordinary people cannot use or display such techniques.

Of course FengWenBo doesn’t know all this and after hearing XiaYunJie words be said : “ thank you martial uncle for your guidance in the future. “

Then, FengWenBo who was impatient started asking questions about ZhuYuKe. Because really had a great impact on him when he was young watching his father using it.

“ the word ‘Zhu’ is a curse, and ‘ Yu’ the reason of disease, as the name suggests it’s using curse to cure the disease, and with a mix of Chinese herbal medicine. <Theory, curse and poison > according to Master teaching and records of medical science, WuXian methods can delay the disease, however in order to use this skill one must be necessary understanding of our unique methods of WuXianMen and have a certain degree of cultivation in realm. According to Master even with FengGaoFeng talent he could only display this unique technique at the age of 34. As for you FengWenBo, you have no chance of learning it”. XiaYunJie doesn’t expect that the first subject he would ask is about ZhuYuKe, he couldn’t help but shook his head.

FengWenBo couldn’t help but reveal a face of regret. In his opinion that such mysterious medicine techniques if it could be pass down then it will be a great help towards to society, but now hearing it he felt a great lost for improvement in Chinese medical. However FengWenBo had no doubt that XiaYunJie words are false. Since ZhuYuKe had such a mysterious effect, naturally it won’t be as easy as drawing some lines, enchanting some spells and it will be effective. Remembering that when he asked his father about it, his father said he was still young and when he grow up only he will taught him. only now does he know that it isn’t he doesn’t want to teach, its he still haven’t reach that certain level of cultivation to learn it yet.

However FengWenBo is a open-minded person and after a short while of regret that he doesn’t get the chance to learn it when he was young and now that this technique is most likely to be lost, he finally let go of the weight he carry all this years in his heart knowing that he couldn’t learn it already.

After the release, although FengWenBo wanted to ask XiaYunJie whether does he knew this technique, but remembering that he’s father senior brother and is the current Supremo, he felt that if he asked this question it’s kind of disrespectful and offense. Moreover his father only could use this technique at the age of 34, and looking at XiaYunJie age it should be around his early 20, so he guessed that mostly XiaYunJie only knew the method but doesn’t know how to use it yet at the moment, so asking it will only be not giving him any face. Then he quickly turned the topic and began to ask about other medical knowledge.

After that FengWenBo asked many casual questions regarding medical treatment, but as time goes by what ever he asked XiaYunJie could always get to the point of the problem and solve it easily, XiaYunJie is just like his father when he was young, whenever he asked a question about medical, herbal, treatment etc he’s father too asked him easily, which made him suddenly become more cheerful.

With the conversation going on time flies by quickly and it already noon. But FengWenBo who was immersed in the vast world of knowledge of medical treatment, history, isn’t aware of it. He still very vigor in asking questions that he sometimes facing, he’s like a thirsty man in the desert that found a river of knowledge.

Just as FengWenBo was Immersed in his world of medical, a women similar with his age came back home and walks in, when she saw FengWenBo who is asking questions, and the young man was answering without problem she couldn’t help but smile and asked : “old Feng, is this your new student? He seems very knowledgeable, looks like you a good young seedling this time. “

Once the women opened her mouth, FengWenBo suddenly woke up, followed by a cold sweat, he hurriedly got up and gave her a look and said : “ HuiEr don’t speak nonsense, this isn’t my student but my martial uncle! Quickly come over and apologize to martial uncle right now. “

YangHuiEr is the wife of FengWenBo, after hearing what FengWenBo said she almost tip and fell down, looking at FengWenBo this 72 years old man with a weird look, like he’s a dotard, who call this young man over here who looks like he’s in his 20’s martial uncle? And even wanted her to apologize to him?

Looking at his confused wife FengWenBo quickly explained to XiaYunJie, “martial uncle this is my lover, YangHuiEr, she also a professor at JiangZhou University, and she doesn’t know your identity that’s why she said those just now…. “

XiaYunJie who already uncomfortable with an elderly calling him uncle and now adding another… he quickly interrupted him and said : “It’s Okey, it’s Okey, it’s the 20 century already, our relationship should just stay with us and not involving families anymore, or else everyone will fell uncomfortable. “

“how can that be? HuiEr is my wife and not…. “ as an old Chinese doctor who thought were relatively biased towards tradition, adding up FengWenBo was taught by his father since a young age, and he had already bow down to WuXianMen, looking at XiaYunJie with an anxious look.

“Hold on a moment! Old Feng, what is this all about, I’m completely confused. “ before FengWenBo could finish speaking YangHuiEr had already interrupted him with a puzzled look.

“Professor Yang let me do the explaining. “ XiaYunJie who was afraid that FengWenBo who do something crazy, such as quarreling or as to bow down and apologize and stuff quickly took the lead in explaining. “ It’s like this professor Yang, professor Feng father is my senior (I think I made a mistake professor Feng is XiaYunJie senior and not junior lol), as we had the same master, so by right FengWenBo should call me martial uncle, but you and I aren’t any related so pay no attention towards it. My name is XiaYunJie. You could called me XiaYunJie or XiaoXia too.”

Although YangHuiEr had heard some stories about FengGaoFeng, and she knew that FengWenBo Chinese medical knowledge is inherit from his father, and somewhat heard FengWenBo told her about WuMen a sentence or two. However YangHuiEr came from a educated family at that time and scolded him for been an old superstition, old feudal! Only FengWenBo knows that those that witnessed the magic of WuMen with their own eyes will believe. Moreover at that historical age those that were prophet or fortune-teller will be pulled away by soldiers and shoot dead. Unlike now a days they can even open a stalls beside the road, or those with a bit of understanding could be a professor at some university. So at that age when FengWenBo who saw his wife react strongly about WuMen he then quickly buried deep in his heart and never ever mentioned it to any other people again, until it was this sudden encounter with XiaYunJie, did he remember this hidden secret kept all along within.

Because of that, after so many years YangHuiEr had already forgotten about WuMen. And she couldn’t help but look at FengWenBo and asked : “isn’t your medical skill inherited from your dad? Moreover haven’t your dad passed away before liberation? Why is it now suddenly he had such a younger martial brother?

Looking confused towards FengWenBo then towards XiaYunJie, after a while of silence FengWenBo looked embarrassed and said : “HuiEr did you remember I mentioned it to you that my father is actually a sorcerer? “

With FengWenBo words it trigger YangHuiEr memory, then looked towards XiaYunJie and pointed at him, “so you mean he’s a sorcerer too? And that his seniority is higher then your dad so you have to call him martial uncle? “

TS note I’m also confused about the word 师叔 as XiaYunJie is a core disciple so by seniority he should have higher status over disciple even if he’s young right? Or am I getting it wrong?

5. tymora56

tymora56 New Member

Own business
    LAWS 24 I fear there will be a blood-shed disaster

FengWenBo nodded “that’s it, also martial uncle isn’t just a medical expert but he also know witchcraft…. “

Old Feng, hold it, stop! I respect your faith, and even let you stick your talisman on top of the door. And it’s like XiaoXia said do not involve me into your belief. “ just like the majority of people once they heard of wizard or sorcerer, they will subconsciously think about those fake prophets on the streets, or those fortune tellers who fool those uneducated people. However been in marriage with FengWenBo for so many years, with many ups and downs, she couldn’t open her mouth, as a professor of the university following her husband calling martial uncle or (little scoundrel). She really couldn’t speak out that no matter what, at most she will ignored FengWenBo and regard him as an old fool.

Hearing YangHuiEr said that FengWenBo face changed greatly. One must understand that XiaYunJie isn’t just his martial uncle but also the current Supremo of WuXianMen. Even if his father is still alive he still needs to pay his outmost respect towards him. Although time are different now but the vows he made when he was young is still in his heart.

Looking at the strange atmosphere between them XiaYunJie quickly interrupted them both as he felt uncomfortable too and said, : “ It’s alright this way, or else when others are around and heard it, it will feel very awkward. Right, it’s already late now, I think I’ll take my leave. “

Hearing that XiaYunJie wanted to leave, he was lazy to continue quarrel with his wife and hurriedly asked : “it’s already noon, why don’t you have lunch with us before leaving? “

“I forgotten I had a date with a friend later at lunch, so I think I’ll skip your invitation. “ XiaYunJie blushes and told a lie.

Been sandwich by a pair of old people, and looking at YangHuiEr eyes looking at him like a little scoundrel that doesn’t know what he fed his husband this morning making him trust him more then her now. XiaYunJie felt very uncomfortable.

“Alright then let me send on your way out. “ looking at XiaYunJie who insisted on leaving FengWenBo doesn’t said anything more.

Looking at FengWenBo who’s a little unhappy, and after all they had been married for so many years with deep feeling she to got up and chose to send XiaYunJie out politely, however she doesn’t expect FengWenBo insisted on sending XiaYunJie out of the university gate, making YangHuiEr not knowing to laugh or cry, thinking isn’t he just a uncle of your father that you just met? Why does it seem like feels like he’s treating him like his father came back to life? And before XiaYunJie left he turned around and stare at YangHuiEr for a while before he turn around and left, making her felt that he was dissatisfied with her actions, but she doesn’t complain and say anything about it.

“Martial uncle, YangHuiEr was born in an educated family, and her education she received from childhood was also….. “ on the way out of the campus FengWenBo tried again to explain.

“I understand, now a days science and medical are so advanced developed. And moreover many people had used the name of witchcraft to deceive others, having the same thoughts like professor yang is human nature. Moreover I’m still young, and you are already an elderly university professor, but now you are calling me martial uncle so it’s understandable she’s unable to accept it for a while. “ XiaYunJie interrupted and waved.

Looking at XiaYunJie who’s young but still understanding on others point of view, he let out a sigh of relief and thank him, “thank you martial uncle. “

“No worries, but as I have said nowadays time are different. I don’t think it’s better to mention that you are a disciple of WuMen to others. XiaYunJie reply

Although XiaYunJie words are polite, as a sorcerer and the current Supremo of WuXianMen, his words become an order towards FengWenBo. “I understand martial uncle. “

XiaYunJie smile and both of them walked on to the university gate. On the way FengWenBo asked for XiaYunJie contact information. XiaYunJie doesn’t conceal, and told him and even said if he have any questions in medical he could call him. But if it’s not important do not disturb him.

Although FengWenBo wanted to ask more details like where he’s living, working now but those words quickly been swallow back before it comes out of his lips. And thinking from his point of view, since XiaYunJie is the Supremo of WuXianMen, even if he’s young and so knowledgeable in medical field he should definitely live a good life. But never did he knew that XiaYunJie his martial uncle is a bartender!

While on the way out, firm time to time some students and teachers greeted FengWenBo, and at the same time having a curious look on XiaYunJie who was together with him. Soon as they reach the gate, FengWenBo specially helped XiaYunJie to stop a taxi. Although XiaYunJie was somewhat distressed about the waste of money, but he didn’t said anything. At last before he got into the car he turned towards FengWenBo and told him “ if it’s possible persuade professor Yang not to go out, I fear there’s a blood-shed disaster waiting for her today. “

It turn out that’s before he left the door and turn around looking at YangHuiEr, XiaYunJie suddenly felt that between her forehead there was a blood faintly appearing. And after secretly calculated he found out that if YangHuiEr goes out today, there will be blood-shed disaster coming at her, although it’s not life-threatening but she will suffer a bit, but too bad YangHuiEr thought that he was dissatisfied with her with that look.

Thinking that YangHuiEr is still the wife of FengWenBo after all, and think it’s just a good reminder, as to whether they believe or not it’s their business, that’s why before he sat into the taxi he told FengWenBo.

FengWenBo was slightly surprised and then quickly nodded “thank you, martial uncle, I’ll try and persuade her. “

Although when he was saying this FengWenBo doesn’t pay much attention towards it. After all the art of divination is very mysterious and if without witness it, it’s just hard to believe it. Moreover XiaYunJie is just too young, but if it was said by the grandmaster WuZe then I’m afraid he won’t just be paying attention towards it and immediately took action.

Since professor yang life will not be in danger and he had reminded XiaYunJie doesn’t continued and then closed the door and told the taxi driver to drive him to DeYa district.

On the way driving towards DeYa district, the driver looked at XiaYunJie because of what he heard just now he couldn’t help but say “Young man, you are really awesome, as you are even able to give the professor fortune telling! Do you know most of them only believe in science? “

“Oh, actually I too believe in science, in fact fortune telling is also a kind of science, it’s just that it’s more complex reading a human relationship between a human body and the heaven and earth. “ XiaYunJie laughed

“ Oh wow, this is a new statement, would you mind explaining it to me? “ as the driver heard it he immediately become interested and ask.

Perhaps it’s because of the sudden encounter FengWenBo, or maybe it’s because he was in a good mood or maybe it’s because he and this driver will only be passing by in life. XiaYunJie laughed and explained to him.

“there’s a theory that ‘man and heaven as one’ which mean men and heaven are united, as man are nature born in the same way as nurture so they are both part of nature. Since people are part of nature, they are naturally interrelated, so if a powerful master fortune teller can derived the changes in ying and yang in a person body and the changes in atmosphere around them they will have some clue. Just like a car driving, even without looking with your eyes and feeling the air flow caused by the car, as well as the sound changes in wave. You could know that a car is coming your way and could guess how fast or slow it was. This is because the car is made out from nature material and they are also part of natural. But of course the changes in a human body is more complex and complicated if one isn’t a master on it they can’t feel it too. “

“Hey, young lad what you said is really reasonable, could you help me look at my fortune? “ the driver said with a smile

When XiaYunJie heard the words he too smile and fixed his eye onto the driver eyes and after awhile he said “if I’m not wrong, you will have to suffer a little financial setback in a while. “

“Hahaha, not bad kid you do have the talent of a fortune-teller! Just now you told the old professor that he will met a blood-shed disaster, now you said I’ll suffer financial setbacks, it’s always the old routine those guys said on the streets looking for money. “ although he asked the questions he doesn’t take it seriously and laughed happily.

Of course XiaYunJie won’t quarrel with the driver over this answer. He just smile and turned his head looking out of the wonder appreciate the scenery of the city and ignore the driver.

After asking a few other random things and looking at XiaYunJie who ignored him, he turned on the radio and listened to the music while driving. As usual when he was driving across the crossroads, he suddenly remembering that he needs to turn left but had already passed the traffic light so he quickly made a U-turn around quickly.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  6. tymora56

tymora56 New Member

Own business
    LAWS 25 Fortune-teller great master.

Normally driver that drives daily will break a rules or two on the road daily. And under normal circumstances there’s no problem, however today there’s a traffic officer at the intersection, and the police eyes seem to be having a pair of Hawkeye, and quickly he gave chase once he saw it, and immediately ran the signal to the taxi to stop. Then open a ticket.

Although traffic ticket like that aren’t expensive to pay, in general it should be around 100-150 RMB in JiangZhou city. But the point is it match what XiaYunJie just said that ‘you will suffer a little financial setback later’ not only that but the time is also very accurate ‘in a while’!

The taxi driver looked at the traffic police man like man having his first ticket, and totally forgotten about asking the policeman for forgiveness, giving him a second chance etc, he just sits in his driver seat in a with a unbelievable face, as XiaYunJie words keep repeating in his brain.

This is fucking real!

Under the strange eyes of the traffic policeman as the driver was very happy in accepting his ticket without any complains, after receiving his ticket he quickly drives off, while driving he looked at XiaYunJie from the rear mirror wanting to worship him with excitement then he asked , : “hey little…., no I’m sorry it’s Great master are you a God? What you just said it really happen! By chance could you help me see my fortune again grandmaster? “

XiaYunJie ignored the driver by waving his hand, and continued looking out of the window admire the high rise building that past by. Thinking to him self that by right with his secondary school major in business assistant, he should be working in either one of this tall buildings sitting in the office, wearing white collar shirt, drinking tea, using those modern computers, blowing air conditioner and working from 8am to 5pm. But reality is much more cruel then his imagination, if it wasn’t for the past 2 days that ChengHao helped him with his current job he would still be moving bricks on the construction site.

When the driver saw XiaYunJie waved his hand and ignored him, he couldn’t help but be anxious. And he simply stopped the car beside a shop and turned his head around and said : “please Great master will you help me this one time? Just tell me how much it cost! “

“I’m not doing it for money.” XiaYunJie couldn’t help but smile and waved his hand again. If he really had used divination to earn money he would be a billionaire now, and not been a waiter in a bar.

“I’m sorry Great master, if I had offended you previously as I have eye and doesn’t see that you are a genuine Great master. You can take whatever I said before as a fart, and help me this one time could you? Please Great master.“ the driver pleaded for help

Been entangled by the driver non stop, XiaYunJie shook his head and said : “ I don’t accept money, there’s a saying that encounter is also a kind of fate. Tell me what you wanted to ask, I’ll only help you once with divination, either its right or wrong I’m not responsible for it and don’t ask me for anything else after this. “

The driver quickly nodded his head and promised. “thank you Great master, I would like to ask about my luck in children’s. I’m 35 years old, and I have been in marriage for 8 years but we still haven’t have a child yet. I when to the hospital to make a checkup but they said I’m healthy and doesn’t see any problem, after that I read some articles and books, saying that a sedentary men all day will lead to infertile. As a taxi driver I’m sitting all day long, I’m not sure is this the reason that cost me not to have a child all this years. But if this is the reason then it would be awful, as the only think I knew is driving, other then driving I do not know what I could do. “

Hearing the request of the taxi driver, he couldn’t help but sigh in his heart thinking life sure isn’t easy anywhere, after that he turned serious and stare into the driver eyes.

With this look using his third eye(God eye) he could see faint yin-yang essential floating in his palace, with another careful look it seem to represent the Dragon and the Phoenix looming within the yin-yang essence. After that he asked the taxi driver his birth date and month then his wife too. After a quick calculation within his heart, he confirmed that his wife is already pregnant and moreover it’s a twins (boy and a girl in Chinese culture they are called dragon and Phoenix twin)

The taxi driver was surprised by the news of XiaYunJie and jumped up from his seat from excitement. “is it true great Master? Surely you aren’t trying to make me feel happy right? Oh right I also used to go to the Taoist temple to have a fortune-telling. And they said that the aspect on my face shows that I doesn’t have enough good faith in me and that I should do more charity work and good deeds. Could you help me carefully look again? “

At the beginning the taxi driver was very excited and happy but after halfway talking his excitement became gloomy as past experience hunted him. Moreover it was to sudden and unexpected that after 8 years doing with his wife they still haven’t have a child but now suddenly his wife already had a twin babies already? It’s too unbelievable.

“My art of divination couldn’t be completely accurate, but it’s about 80-90% right. Well isn’t it easy to know the truth? When you go back home today bring your wife for an inspection and you’ll know the results. If it isn’t right then take it as a there’s still hope and had nothing to lose, if it’s correct then your wish will finally came true.” As XiaYunJie replied with a smile.

As the driver carefully thinks about it as XiaYunJie words also makes sense he then smile awkwardly and said : I’m sorry for the pervious offense, it’s just that my family 3 generation we all only had a single child, and it was me that wanted a child to badly, whether my wife bear a child or not I still thank you from the bottom of my heart. “

XiaYunJie wanted to laugh but can’t as he was thinking whether your wife is been pregnant or not it’s non of my business. ( not like he’s the one doing his wife meaning)

Hearing his own ambiguous meaning of his word he too stretch his head and laughed, after that he reach out to his wallet and start counting his money then said : “great Master, I don’t have much cash on me right now, is 360rmb alright?”

“You can keep your money, as I had already told you I don’t accept it for money. I only had one request, and it’s that regardless whether it’s right or wrong, do not come looking for me nor recommend or tell others about me, I do not like others to disturb my life. “XiaYunJie waved his hand.

Although XiaYunJie doesn’t guarantee that his divination is perfection but there shouldn’t be any mistake in it. Therefore he’s worried that when the taxi driver went home and found out that his wife is pregnant, he would come and DeYa district to look for him. It would be annoying by then.

“I won’t, I won’t you can rest assured that I won’t come looking for you after this, whether my wife is pregnant or not I will not bother you great Master. “ looking at XiaYunJie really denied collecting his money he gave him a appreciate look then hurriedly turn back around and move on.

At the entrance of DeYa district, XiaYunJie asked the driver to stop by the gate, and he asked him how much it cost, but the driver doesn’t wanted to collect his money at all, and was going to get a little angry if XiaYunJie insisted on paying. In the end XiaYunJie thank him and get of the taxi.

Looking at the taxi going away, and looking back at his hand with the 15rmb note he shake his head, is this considered earning money with witchcraft?

While walking back home XiaYunJie stopped at the shaxia economy rice shop and ate a bowl of rice then head back home to continue learning.

On the other end the taxi driver who was driving suddenly remember that today was her wife rest day, as he couldn’t stand the curiosity in his heart he called his wife and said that he will be back for lunch.

Upon reaching back home, the taxi driver noticed a difference atmosphere, the narrow rented house is now been fill with rich food scent, and looking at the dining table its full of dishes.

Remembering what XiaYunJie had said he curiously asked his wife, “ what special day is it today? To have so rich food serve? “

His wife giggle and told him “ guess it? “

“are you pregnant…? The taxi driver voice was trembling even more.

“You are really boring, guessed on the first try. Could you not think about other guess? Why is it that your brain only thinks about having a child all day? “ his wife that was trying to give him a surprise was speechless that he guessed correctly in a try.

When the driver heard that his wife really was pregnant he was completely stun and muttered to himself, “this is too crazy, is he a freaking God? “

“Hey what is this attitude you are showing. Isn’t a child you always dream of? Now what is this gibberish, what crazy? What freaking God? “ his wife couldn’t help but reach out her hand and pushed him.

With this push, the taxi driver only return back to reality and excitedly grab his wife hand and said “that not it, just now I had a great Master as a passenger, and I requested him to help me foresee my future child, and he said you are pregnant, at first I do not believe, but I didn’t expect you really are pregnant! “

“no way! Is it so amazing? “ the driver wife was too surprised.

“Yeah, oh yes he also told me that you are pregnant with a twins. “ the driver quickly added

“ that might be possible too, I heard that twins are genetically inherited. As I had a pair of twins brother too. “ the wife quickly continued.

“oh God. “ the taxi driver was completely shocked. He couldn’t imagined that such a young person can achieve such accurate predictions of the future. In his heart he couldn’t but felt a hint of fear of XiaYunJie. A hint of fear of the unknown, it’s because of this fear too that the driver doesn’t dare going back to look for XiaYunJie, he fear that such great Master if got disturbed he doesn’t know what would happen to him, Who know what will happen.

In the evening, at JiangZhou University.

As usual YangHuiEr was carrying a basket and was preparing to go out to the market to shop some ingredients. And FengWenBo was at his garden watering his vegetables and herbal in the yard, doing gardening as usual too.

7. tymora56

tymora56 New Member

Own business
    Laws 26 The coming of the blood-shed disaster.

While FengWenBo saw YangHuiEr is carrying grocery basket, he suddenly remember what XiaYunJie had said, and quickly rush towards her and said : “HuiEr let me purchase today’s grocery, you stay at home and rest. “

“I’m boring staying at home that’s why I’m going out to do some grocery, why do you want me to stay at home? “ YangHuiEr replied

“martial uncle said that you shouldn’t go outdoor today, he fear that a blood-shed disaster is awaiting you today!” been married for so many years FengWenBo doesn’t want to lie to his wife and told her the truth, but after saying he remember his wife surely doesn’t believe this stuff and sigh.

“Martial uncle? I say old Feng you are a university professor, a celebrity in Chinese medical industry. How can you be so confused? How old is XiaoXia? And how old are you? Even if you doesn’t care about my feeling you should care about your son! He’s the secretary of the municipal party community in JiangZhou. If he knew that his dad is calling a young boy martial uncle, how will others look at him! As for what blood-shed disaster, those are all bullshit that they had said all the time, how can you a professor believe in those nonsense? How do you wanted me say you old Feng? “original YangHuiEr doesn’t stop FengWenBo from believing those ghost and spirits, after all personal beliefs must be respected. But today FengWenBo who recognize a young brat as martial uncle, and even more exaggerated is because of what he said she had to stay at home, not allowed to go out. Even been married for so long time YangHuiEr still couldn’t help but get angry and screamed at him, after that she took up her basket and slammed the door and went out.

Looking her back as she left the door, FengWenBo wanted to stop her but eventually stopped, and after a careful consideration he remember that grandmaster said that he just touched the profoundly of divination, and even his father who was so great doesn’t even touched the threshold of it. Moreover martial uncle is still so young, even if he had learn it should be at the starting stage of it. Sigh why do I have to make HuiEr believe it, if HuiEr came back peacefully later, she will surely look down on martial uncle and thinks he’s pretending to be a prophet. Sigh… I’m I already that old and superstitious? Maybe I’m already to old.

Thinking in his brain he couldn’t help but smack his forehead.

But just as he smacked his forehead he heard a familiar voice “Aiya “ coming from outside of the wall, followed by the sound of a bicycle or a motorcycle rolling across the ground.

Without thinking FengWenBo leaps forward, as he threw down his water bucket and rushed outside.

Just as he ran out of the door about 10 meters away from the house, YangHuiEr was sitting on the ground, as her hand was supporting on the ground, at the place where her hand was holding her in place was a puddle of blood that was bright red under the sunset. And a young student was standing beside repeating saying “I’m sorry”.

When FengWenBo saw the puddle of blood on the floor, the first thing that came to his mind was a bloody disaster that martial uncle had said. It’s just that he didn’t think it would came so quickly just as her wife had gone out.

But reality doesn’t allowed him to think so much about it, or regret he didn’t pursued HuiEr not to go out and quickly rushed towards her and said “HuiEr are you Okey, I’m here it’s Okey now. “

“I think I’m alright, it’s just that my plan was cut by thlse broken glasses. “YangHuiEr frowned and said.

As YangHuiEr said FengWenBo discovered that at her left hand a small broken glass had cut into her and that’s why she bleeds out so much blood, which look scary. He quickly reached out his hand and try lifting YangHuiEr up and said “fortunately it’s just only a cut…. “

Just as YangHuiEr is been pulled up she suddenly let out a painful voice “Ouch “ before FengWenBo words could be finish, YangHuiEr already let out a painful expression, her face turn pale and cold sweats appearing on her forehead.

As a Chinese doctor, FengWenBo could not help but have a change on his face and quickly asked “what happen HuiEr? Did your bone got injured? “

“My left ass is very painful “ YangHuiEr bit her teeth, while her expression is very painful.

The look on FengWenBo face dramatically changed and said “ HuiEr lay down and don’t move I’ll call the ambulance right away”

“tech, teacher I’m sorry, I really don’t mean it, is it very serious? “ as a student he was already very scared when he saw the puddle of blood, now hearing FengWenBo said that maybe her bone had fracture he was now totally numb.

“Couldn’t you look at the state she’s in? And you are asking is it serious? I wanted to ask you how did you driver your motorcycle? “ there’s a saying that “hurting the bone will need a hundred days of recovering “especially old people that have poor recovery if they hurt the bone they might spend the rest of their life on a wheelchair or even in bed. As a Chinese doctor FengWenBo naturally knew it and looking at his wife expression he could guessed that she really had injured her bones and his eye had turn red. And started questioning the student and taking out his phone to call 999.

“I.. I… “the student was stuttered.

“Alright now, old Feng don’t scared the child, it’s not intentional. But this student next time when you are riding a motorcycle don’t be so fast, alright got going now, there’s nothing you could help out here. “ watching FengWenBo who was angry and scolding the student until his face was almost out of color, YangHuiEr couldn’t bear it and hurriedly stopped FengWenBo from continuing.

“no, no I’m staying “although the student was scared he still had a responsibility heart and did not ran away.

“you stupid child, even if you stay here there’s nothing you could help out. See this old man here do you know who he is? He’s the old dean of this university professor FengWenBo who’s specializes in medical, with professor Feng here I’ll be fine. “ YangHuiEr who was in pain tried to act as it’s nothing.

The reputation of FengWenBo at JiangZhou university is well known, as soon as the student heard that this old sliver hair man was the famous professor Feng, subconsciously he fear facing him.

At this time FengWenBo had already finished the emergency called and looking at the student who dare not to face him in fear, Although he was the one that hurt his wife, he didn’t have the energy to scold him anymore. And quickly said “Okey go now, remember next time while riding the bike please be more careful, professor yang will be alright.”

“I will, I will thank you professor Feng. “ after thanking him he rode on his bike and with a Vroom he was nowhere to be found.

YangHuiEr shook her head and said “sigh this child. “

“You still had the mood to care for others, didn’t I told you not to go outdoor? See your stubbornness if you had listened everything would be fine. “ FengWenBo couldn’t help but felt pain in his heart looking at his wife.

When she heard FengWenBo words only did she remember that the blood-shed disaster that he mentioned before, and her whole person was suddenly stun and for a moment she forgotten about her pain.

Quickly within 5 minutes an ambulance came and after carefully pacing YangHuiEr in it, and quickly departed to the first affiliated hospital in JiangZhou university.

JiangZhou first affiliated hospital was founded by JiangZhou university, it is the largest clinical teaching base of Chinese medical, and on the same time it’s one of the best hospital in JiangZhou and is specialized in Chinese medical. Before retirement, FengWenBo was the dean of the first affiliated hospital. Although he had already retired he is still an expert in Chinese medical, and he would always arrange one a week to help out.

“Hey old feng, what do you think of today accident, is it really that XiaoXia knew it and told us or it’s just coincidence? “ while YangHuiEr was laying in the ambulance, she was still thinking about what FengWenBo said early about coming blood-shed disaster, and even ignored the pain on her body.

If it’s really that XiaYunJie could see the future, then her point of view in this world that she had persisted for decades, was to great of an impact on her thoughts.

At this time FengWenBo had already recovered from his worry, looking at his wife asking him questions, he grabbed her hand and looking at her face and said : “blamed me for judge a person by his appearance, I shouldn’t have doubts about my martial uncle ability, otherwise you won’t need to have suffer like this. “

The meaning of FengWenBo words was clear, it’s not coincidence!

YangHuiEr heard it was stunned and subconsciously grabbed FengWenBo hands and said : “but how is it possible? If a human capable of such level of ability isn’t it to horrifying?”

“Now don’t think to much about it, after you are heal I’ll tell you a story. “ FengWenBo who glanced at the medical stuff accompanying the ambulance, then once again patted HuiEr hands and said. But in his heart he was equally shocked by XiaYunJie ability of divination prediction.

You have to know that his father is also a proud disciple of grandmaster, but every time he talks of divination he shook his head and sighed, saying that his qualifications were full and after learning he didn’t even touched the basic. This is why FengWenBo was shook as XiaYunJie who looks so young, and just met for the first day today could see thru YangHuiEr disaster without careful calculations. What a great divination ability even FengWenBo subconsciously doubt that when grandmaster was alive, XiaYunJie ability would be more powerful, or else why grandmaster didn’t see thru that after a few days he left, Japanese soldiers would invade the village and gave them warring.

YangHuiEr who was beside looking at her husband patting his hand didn’t know what he too was shook at this time. He thought that he doesn’t want to explain those things in front of the medical stuff, and she too stopped asking about it, but within her heart she couldn’t help but making guess.

8. tymora56

tymora56 New Member

Own business
    sorry guys i think i won't be uploading it anymore as I had been asked around they(other website) they told me the licence fee is around 1,000-2,000 USD so i'm not going to continue it if they are going to charge me that amount later on ._."

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018