King of Gods - Strictly no spoilers

Discussion in 'General Novel Discussion' started by dam1433, Jan 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. dam1433

dam1433 Active Member

Discuss it here.

For those who wants to read, read it now. The story is amazing. I love it very much

Thunder likes this.
  2. Kozchu

Kozchu New Member

Started reading it 3 days ago and I'm now waiting for more chapters, I must recommend this novel. I'm not that fond of cultivation novels but I like this one a lot (just reading ATG too). This novel is great and I cant wait for more as the translator said it will be going to be an even greater story later. Because of this I'll probably go look for more cultivation novels!

Thunder likes this.
  3. SouLBreaker

SouLBreaker New Member

yeah its really good.. the ending is also good.. overall rating 8/10

Thunder likes this.
  4. dam1433

dam1433 Active Member

True. MC is on a epic journey. You will get hyped every after the end of the chapter

5. FilthMasterTwinkin

FilthMasterTwinkin New Member

I had read the first 40 chapters when thats all that was out. Now to delve into my sweet, sweet stockpile of chapters ♡♡♡
    Happy time

6. dam1433

dam1433 Active Member

Great. You will be amazed on the flow of the story from chapter 50 or so, just like the translator said. Its a good read, I can guarantee it

7. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 Active Member

i dont mind it, but i am waiting for the translator to say when the good parts are going to begin like it says on the TOC page... because all i have seen until now is underestimated youth, technique theft, tournament, the mc is the biggest dark horse, and then... i just hope that not every chapter will have a tournament otherwise i will just drop it as they are the most pointless things in xianxia!!!... i didnt really mind then until the novel
    Sovereign of the three Realms

8. dam1433

dam1433 Active Member

I wonder when will be the Donation chapters will be posted. hmmmmm

9. FilthMasterTwinkin

FilthMasterTwinkin New Member

Ah yes, caught up a couple days ago and by golly it was sure entertaining! Most of the usual tropes but I'm a real sucker for anything involving the power of bloodlines/slow constant passive improvements!

10. nfzeta

nfzeta New Member

Same, from what I've seen so far its still the normal power up simulator, on easy mode as well. I wouldn't mind if the levelling mechanic got more in-depth and/or interesting or the skills diverse a bit, OR if the story was written in a really engrossing way like say ISSTH or Way of Choices (tho Way of Choices goes overboard sometimes) but so far not really seeing enough to enjoy. I'll also wait until I see that summary of the good parts.

Also as for tournaments in Xianxia, I would hate them a bit less if it wasn't always obvious the MC was going to win the overall thing. Never does the MC just do well and treat it as training or something. Usually its 'MC been secretly training or hiding his power and proceeds to wipe the floor with everyone', then say for the last guy or two he struggles a bit before breakthrough.