Question gravity in danger?

Discussion in 'General Novel Discussion' started by Phlanix, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Phlanix

Phlanix New Member

With your top novel being posted qidian (Kings Avatar) won't gravity lose more views now?

In my opinion you guys need to pick up more novels asap from last few months
    gravity been losing huge amount of views.

I personally was reading 10-15 novels maybe more in gravity now im down to Chaotic sword god, King of god, 9 Heavenly thunders. I use to read kings avatar here on gravity, but novel up only shows me qidian link.

2. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 Active Member

If it makes you feel any better, than the only thing at GT that I currently read is just Way of Choices and Master of the Stars... the only other novels that I used to come here for were TMW and the Grandmaster strategist which are now at WW...

As for NovelUpdates regaridng the matter of TKA, as Qidian is the official publisher and only one of the 2 websites can be shown there, using Qidian was the preferred option due to their rights over the novel...

3. dam1433

dam1433 Active Member

ORM Manager
    I think that's why the GT Patreon was there for, in order to support the monthly bills and other things.

They would be endanger NO, GT has more novels. It did a big effect, losing novels because the translators left I think it would not endanger GT as a whole.