Novel Suggestion Found this website, interested in writing for it, kinda.

Discussion in 'General Novel Discussion' started by CookieHero, May 20, 2017.

1. CookieHero

CookieHero New Member

Sooo.... I've been using this website for a while now, and I'm currently working on a story, but I haven't been able to decide on a 'format' to place it on. I would register to be featured here, but I'm really not good with words, and some of the jokes that I've put in the draft are more visual than verbal (I've been working on it for about 6 months). So i was thinking, I could make a - GASP - webcomic! But my idea for using this site as a platform for that is that a) this is a *NOVEL* site, and b) It wouldn't be daily like a number of the tales here, it'd be weekly. c) It isn't focused on anything supernatural, fantasy or particulary mainstream. I'd rather not talk about it yet, but lets say it's very grounded in reality. kinda. d) I don't have the following that is required.

So yeah, it would be nice if you guys told me if this is a better way to contact GT or should I just email them. Also, if you are reading this, I'm gonna say it, with the amount of filler ideas I have for the story it could go for at least 100 chapters, so yeah.

Bye, ~Meow~

2. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 Active Member

3. CookieHero

CookieHero New Member

Thanks bud, I'll get to it once I remember my discord password :D

4. Broosk

Broosk Server Guy

Staff Member
    sugoichikara likes this.