Fire monarch

Discussion in 'Original Stories' started by Heartbrokengeneral, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Heartbrokengeneral

Heartbrokengeneral New Member

Sorry for my poor english.
    Proloque

A old man in a red attire stand on the void, he look solemnly on the black ball in front of him while sighing a few time.

This black ball is his lifetime greatest work but who would think that something he created will be run wild and cant be controlled.

A man have appear behind the old man, he look so respectfull to the old man he said "every capable man has been evacuate to 7 world on the fire core, your highness do you have to stay here and not going with us to enter the fire core?".

The old man look at him and said "its all because of me all of this universe come to an end, i created this fire core but who would think this fire core will be so greedy to absorb all the heat from the universe, i have to control it so its cant activated the space inside of the fire core is the safest place in this universe, so i believe all of you will survive"

The held his sadness in his heart, he look so reluctant to leaving the old man he said "i as your subject how can i leaving you behind to die together with this universe, can i..."

Before the man can finish his word the old man stoped him he said "you have to go with them and guide them, when the universe destroyed a new universe will formed, one day when the fire core met his destined owner at that time you have to serve him and guide him to become a new emperor".

A man look at the old man who he serve from the day he come to this world, he knew once he couldnt change the emperor mind, all he could do is complete the task he's been given.

He look at the emperor for the last time, and said "your subordinate understand, your subordinate will do the task will i have".

The old nod with satisfied smile he swing his hand and the man vanish from there and go into the black ball.

The old man look at the black ball and said "hope your destined owner is a greater man than me".

The black ball start to absorb the surrounding heat with the great speed.

An old man, the sun, and all the planet on the universe have been turn to the large piece of ice, the planet and the sun one by one destroyed in to a dust.

A huge explosion been appear on the void and a new universe has been born from the destruction and the fire core still flying on the void waiting it's fated owner

2. Heartbrokengeneral

Chapter 1 dao contractor

10 quadrillion year after

On the beautiful court yard a kid sit by himself while at fish which swim around on the pool, he is around a 10 yo, with a handsome face but a slightly pale, he look skinny and unhealthy.

He said “little fish, you look so peacefull there why can I be like you so healthy, can swimming around, do everything you want to do”

He move his trembling stretch it to the pool and said “you see with this body how can I do anything myself, I will only be a burden for the people I love”

He keep talking to the fish, while his consciousness has reminiscing few years ago, when the a awakening process being on the palace hall, when know he is not a dao contractor.

In this world there’s people who born with talent to be a warrior will have a dao in the form of weapon, armor type, and the accessory type, every type have different power.

Every weapon and item have a different dao and power, people with a weapon dao have a better understanding on the dao of weapon they have.

While the weapon type is mastery of the weapon the armor type is the will have effect on the body like strengthening the power, solified the defence, increase on speed, increase the recovery speed etc.

And the accessory type can be called the supporting class, it’s have a power to create an illusion, power to heal people, make a shield out of the thin air, etc.

Additional element sometimes will come together with the weapon and but only 1/100 people will have an additional element and for high grade element of dao (yin-yang, space, time etc) just a legend and never been seen in blue continent.

Even though the normal people who didn’t born as dao contractor can cultivated too but the progress is a lot slower than the contractor dao, that’s what people called the disparity of talent.

The contractor dao is like the eagle in the sky, while non contractor in like human on the ground, while path of dao is like a dense forest.

The eagle can go straight to his destination without any significant obstacle, while the human have to go around to find a way, even tough he have a map (teacher) he still have a hard time to find a way, sometimes he lost in the forest, sometime he have to go around in circle until finally he find the way and sometime the human will die in forest without find any way to progress.

So many non contractor give up to their dream to become a warrior, and choose to become a farmer or a profession which didn’t required them to become a warrior.

he continue to with the fish a foot step come from behind

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  3. Heartbrokengeneral

Chapter 2 sudden news

Hearing the foot step rein look at the direction it came from what he see is the beautiful young lady stood there confused look at him.

"Who are you talking to your highness?" said the girl while look at rein.

"I talk to fish you know how they look so peaceful and have a lot of energy here while i have to suffering a fever everyday didnt you think it unfair? i just complaining to them" said rein seriously.

The girl look at rein weirdly and said "did the fever burn your brain how can your thinking about something so stupid?".

The girl word like an sword which stab on rein heart deeply he force his smile and said "you know rose, i can sentence you to death penalty because of your words you know, iam the third prince of this kingdom a royal blood run on my vein how can you said something disrespectful to me".

"But you cant punish me isnt it?" said rose with the cocky tone.

"Look how cocky you are, you just a servant who serve me you know" said rein helplessly.

"So you will punish me?" said rose with a pitiful tone.

"no" said rein the both of them then smile at each other.

Rose albert is a servant who serve rein since 4 years ago, after the rein know he wiĺl never be a warrior and the fever day by day torture him he lost all the will to live.

But when rein in the despair state, rose come to his side and brighten his gloomy live.

Rose is a straight forward girl she will said something without thinking and often make the people mad at her.

But she have a cheerful personality, sometimes she will do something stupid which make rein like her and close to her.

While the two of them joke around at courtyard someone come at them he look so anxious and panic he hurriedly said "your highness please to the king chamber, your majesty is being attacked in his way here".

The news make the rein shock and sad, how can this be, this morning his father and mother go out to see a new city construction himself how can they being attack, the father guard is at the perfect stage of the dao connection, while father at the initial stage of the mastery of dao.

Who the hell trying to kill them, and just how strong their enemy is? while he thinking about it rein finally remember about something he then ask the man "how about mother? they go out together isnt it? how about her is she alright? did she injured too???

Said lie yan while reminiscing about his gentle mother and her beautiful smile, her kindness and her care.

Hear the quetion the man shudder he affraid rein cant take the news, but he have to said it because in the end he will know about it, while trying to hold his great sadness and anger the man said to rein "your highness queen has passed away in this incident".

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  4. Heartbrokengeneral

chapter 3 please go out of this kingdom

rein shock hear this news, his weak body be more weak, rose hold him tightly affraid he will fall.

look at rein, the man look so sad and pity this kid very much, he born with a weak body and a poor talent, and now the one who love him the most has leave him behind.

the man said to rein "your highness third prince, your majesty told to bring your to his chamber right now, please follow me".

rein look at the man, then walk following him, the sadness fill up his heart, but his mentality a bit stronger than the other so he can maintain his heart and walk to meet his father.

in the luxurious room a middle age man lie down on his bed, a bloody wound can be seen on his body, this man is rein father robert heil, a door opened from the outside, a sound come from outside "your majesty i has bring the third prince here"

"come in" said robert.

the man and rein who's being supported by rose walk in the room.

"let me and rein talk for a while" said robert while his gestured the other to go out.

the man and rose walk out of the room and leave rein behind.

rein walk to his father side and said "dad how can something like th..."

before rein could finish his word robert stoped him and said "rein i know what you want to know, this is what i want to say to you too".

"you know how the kingdom condition right know, your first brother and your second brother has fight for each other to get the trone, and this time it's been out of control, your know the people who trying to kill me is likely come from the blue empire, blue empire has trying to make us give our loyalty to them but we always refuse them, and now your brother already be their pawn".

"your first brother even thought he's not too smart, is not someone who will work for the outsiders, but your second brother is different he will do anything to get whatever he want"

"what you mean is" said rein.

"your second brother have collude with the enemy, i know the way he think is, every single person who he think will interfere with him to succeed the throne have to be eliminated, he work very carefully and decisively, you dodn't the power to protect yourself and you didn't have any faction which will help you to fight him, so i want you to leave this kingdom in 2 week with my trusted subordinate" said robert solemnly.

"but why the empire have to colluded with the second brother while they have a power to take over our kingdom?" said rein puzzled.

"our kingdom is not a simple small kingdom, we have a powerful array and protector puppet to defeat the enemy who want to invade us, but the array and puppet will only active when the kingdom in danger so the empire have to win us over witrhout a war, and they will not let this chance to win our kingdom over" said robert

he look at rein solemnly, if only his third son would have a talent to cultivate he will do anything to support his most beloved son.

"you can go back you have to remember 2 week from now you have to leave this kingdom, i will prepare all the thing y7ou needed for your journey" said robert gestured to rein to leave his room.

rein leave his father and go back to his room, his desire for power more great than before, he look at his sickly arm what a useless body he think.

never in his live he feel so powerless.

suddenly a he feel hot on all over his body, he feel like a fire trying to burn his body to ash.

this fever again he think to himself

5. Heartbrokengeneral

chapter 4 fire core

his body temperature keep rising to 130 C, rein and still rising with a steady speed which and 10 minute after his body temperature already at 400 C.

rein holding the burning pain all over his body, he clench his fist and grit his teeth and holding the pain he feel on his body.

he scream and wailing on the floor, aftter 15 minute he lose his consciousness.

rein consciousness come to the unknown land, everything around him is a burning land, but 20 meter on the surrounding is fog which prevent rein to see the surrounding.

'where am i, why do i appear on this place'

he think while keep look around at the surounding, suddenly a pair of eye appear in front of him, that pair of eye look at him from head to toe seems like observing him.

rein feel the pressure when the pair of eye look at him, but he can feel kindness and care on it which make rein didn't feel scared but warm instead.

suddenly everything around him become clear, he stand on the sea of fire, nothing but fire on the surrounding, in front of him is a gigantic bird look like a phoenix but it's have a dragon scale all over it's body, a fox eye and devil horn.

it's have three leg and a beautiful peacock on it's back, six kind of fire move in circle like a satellite on his neck, noble golden fire, tyrannical scarlet fire, destructive orange fire, icy blue fire, sly and devilish black fire, and beautiful rainbow fire.

rein look at the bird puzzled, why this bird look at him warmly is it know me???

rein couldn't help but ask "what kind of creature are you? and where is this, how can i come here?"

the bird said "i am the spirit of this treasure which being called fire core, i didn't know what kind of creature i am, this is fire core world i call you here to form a contract formally"

rein hear the word contract become very excited, 'did i hear it wrong, didn't it mean now i have a dao treasure and can cultivated to become contractor dao?'

he look at the bird eagerly "could it be you are dao spirit?"

6. Heartbrokengeneral

chapter 5 binding the fire core

"sorry to disappoint you but i am not the dao spirit, i was man made treasure spirit" said the bird calmly.

"did you mean you're treasure made by the human?" said rein disappointed.

rein already hear about that a treasure made by the human before, man made treasure is made by the accessory holder, which being called blacksmith set accessories which contain bracelet metal processing, headband of the forging knowledge, inscription ring and temperature control glove.

it's very rare for this profession set holder to appear in this world, even more rare than elemental holder on the weapon holder.

but even though people will do everything to get this weapon hold of this kind of weapon for rein it didn't have any use because he didn't have any dao treasure which enabled him to cultivated, even though he can cultivate without dao treasure until he died he maybe still can't this treasure.

the bird know what he thinking about and said "don't worry even though fire core is man made treasure it can help you to get stronger, didn't you realise?"

"realise about what?" said rein puzzled

"i transforming your body to enabled your body to wielding it's power, that's why i can contact you now" said the bird chuckled.

"huh? what do you mean transforming my body? don't tell me the fever?" said rein surprised.

"stupid, how can a fever make your body temperature increase until 500 degrees? you've been fooled by your father and mother that's why he let you live in the place close to them and separate from the other and love you more than your other sibling" said the bird solemnly.

"so my father know about it?" said rein.

"he didn't know about me, but he may think i was your dao treasure which been awakened when you born, he didn't know anything about fire core but he know the fire core is powerful treasure, now it's time for you to bind this fire core" said the bird solemnly.

rein wan't to ask more but the bird already give a gesture to stop asking further 'forget it i will ask him personally' he think.

"so how can i bind it?" ask him excitedly.

"bind it with your soul, try to connecting your soul with fire core, did you feel the connection?" said the bird calmly

"yeah i feel a black ball try to reach out to my soul" said rein.

"good that's is the fire core, then try to connect with it and fuse your soul with fire core" said the bird.

rein connected his soul with fire core, and start to fuse his soul to the fire core, but when he do it a tearing pain can be feel on his soul, he feels like his body is being tearing to shreds.

he leak out the painful scream, the pain make his almost lose his conciousness he want to stop his soul from fuse with fire core but the bird word stop him "if you stop it now you'll never have another chance, the fire core will destroy your soul and you would be dead, try to bear it didn't you want to get stronger?".

rein grit his teeth and grip his fist with all his power to fight the pain his feel, time slowly walk away and 1 hour already pass but rein still try his best to bear it, the bird see it and nodded his head happily see rein bear the pain with all his will.

7. Heartbrokengeneral

Chapter 6 world inside the fire core.

After tortured for 2 hour the pain he feel all over his body is stopped.

Rein lie down unconcious for around 8 hours, when finally he open his eyes the come to his side and said "how do you feel?".

"It's so hurt you know, but after fuse with fire core my soul feel energetic and i feel so light" said rein excited.

"Good, i think it's time for you to meet them" said the bird calmly.

"What do you mean? and who will we meet?" said rein puzzled.

"You will know when you get there" said the bird.

Suddenly rein feel a huge force pull him and a everything in his sight is black until a while when he open his eyes he find himself on the magnificent building.

He stand on the very grand place where in front of him is the majestic throne made from red sappire, he walk to the throne without pay his attention to the surrounding, he to touch the chair there is a soft feeling which make him can not wait to sit to the throne.

When he try to sit a he feel so confortable, but when rein enjoy the throne a man voice take his focus from the throne.

"We pay our respect to the your majesty the emperor" a unison voice from a lot of people suddenly sounded from in front of him.

He surprise and lift his head and what he sees make him flabbergasted, what he see is the countless people kneel in front of him.

How many people is there a million? no it's more than than that.

He didn't know how to respon to the crowd but from what he see these people is feel so strong anyone have a strong aura which make people oppressed even though they try to hide it but the pressure is can still be feel.

Rein think just how strong is their power?

The bird know what he think and said "everyone of them can destroy hour plane with only their though master".

"That's strong? and what they mean by emperor?" said rein shocked.

"They here to serve the fire core holder master, they will do whatever your order even when your order them to die they're willing to do that" said the bird.

"So with this kind of army i can rule over the world with easy right?" said rein excited.

"I think you can't do that, because you can only take them out at least on the 16 stage of contract" said the bird calmly.

"What do you mean by contract? haven't i contract the fire core when i fuse it with my soul?" said rein puzzled.

"It's just the initial contract, the stage will wait until your body strong enough to withstand the fire core power" said the bird.

"So how much stage it is until i formally contracted the fire core?" said rein disappointed

"there will be 31 stage until you finally fully contracted fire core, for now it's just the initial contract and you're not even in the first stage" said the bird.

"So it's a long way to go" said rein disappointed.

"Haha, just you wait each stage will give you a formidable innate skill to use" said the birth.

"Really? can you tell one of them?" said rein excited.

"Fine i will tell you the first skill you will have is the pheonix innate skill 'fire rebirth'" said the bird smugly.

"'Fire rebirth'? what kind of skill is that?" said rein puzzled.

"It's the skill which will revive you in fire whenever you die in battle" said the bird.

"Isn't it make me invincible?" said rein excited.

"Not really, you need 1 day to revive and you will be in the weak state, you need 8 hour to restore your power and there restriction to use this power, everytime you use it you can't use this skill for a week" said the bird.

"Even with it's restiction this skill is powerful enough to make people crazy, and the other skill is?" said rein anticipate.

"You have to wait and see yourself" said the bird smugly.

"Cough, cough"

See their emperor and the spirit keep talking each other the man below make a small cough to get their attention.

Hear it rein and the spirit just give them a quick look and continue their conversation which make the man depressed and don't know what to do

8. Heartbrokengeneral

Chapter 7 seven plane.

After converse with the bird rein now know about this space, in the fire core space or can be said fire core world there 7 plane which each plane have their own purpose the seven plane is:
    Plane of beast
    Plane of mine
    Plane of herb
    Plane of servant
    Plane of expert
    Traning ground plane
    And the last is main plane.

The plane of beast is the plane which demonic beast live in, as a real battle ground for a new cultivator.

Plane of mine is a plane which produce all kind of ore and mineral which can be use to make a weapon and armor for cultivator.

Plane of herb is the plane which used to cultivate a herb and a plant tipe treasure.

Plane of servant can be called mortal which have a limited talent to cultivate a herb and to mine a ore so cultivator can focus on their cultivation.

Plane of expert is the plane which expert with a high level on cultivation, this is a cruel plane which cultivator can kill each other just to temper themself, a mortality high and have a high density of qi.

Training ground plane is the plane which being used to train the cultivator, this plane have a countless cultivation technique and battle skill, it's have an time and space array, elemental array and numerous other which help cultivator to understand a dao.

Main plane is the plane which rein stand now, only the highest level cultivator can live in this plane, and of course rein as the emperor of all the seven plane live here too.

There a grand palace which make from fire sapphire, this palace hall only can accommodate 5 million of people, can be see how grand and big this palace is, not only fire sapphire have a beautiful, it can help gather a fire element essence too.

And because of it's natural trait to gather qi and elemental energy it can be use as a array source of energy, so there defense array to all over the palace so even though the expert fight in palace they will not capable to damage the palace.

But in million years there only 100 ton of fire sapphire and all of it being used to build this palace, and to build this grand palace need a time around 10 trillion years.

But because of he only form a initial contract so only his soul can enter the fire core world so he can't cultivate his body on this place.

To enter this place with his real body he have to form stage 1 contract, to take the weapon and treasure from this place to his own world he have to form stage two contract and to let his subordinate to enter this world he need to form 4 stage contract and to let the expert of this world out he need 16 stage contract.

'I still have a long way to go' think rein.

after finish his conversation with the bird rein look at million people who still kneel down below him he puzzled 'what are this people do? Isn't it about time for them to stand on their feet? or they have a customs to knell while speak' he think puzzled he then said "why you still knell down there, it's not like you do something wrong to knell down the for all day"

9. Heartbrokengeneral

Chapter 8 old universe and new universe.

The old man mouth twitch, he then said "your majesty you hadn't told us to stand up"

"Oh i forget, you can stand now" said rein calmly.

"Thank you your majesty" said them in unison.

The old man who seems to be the leader come forward and said "it's been over ten quadrillion years since the fire core been created and we all live in here, we've been waiting for your arrival for so many years your majesty, your humble servant wang ling the manager of the fire core world ready to follow your order"

Rein look at the old man and said "thank you for your hard work can i know who the five elder behind you? they look important so what their role? and how much people live on this world?"

The old look at the five old man behind him and introduce them one by one "they was the leader of the union respectively from the right leader of the blacksmith union guang yan, leader of the alchemist union luo yun, leader of the array union lei wang, leader of the inscription union xuan mang and the leader of the fighter union xiao ming"

"We pay our respect to your majesty and blacksmith(alchemist, array, inscription, fighter) union ready to follow your order" said the five of them in unison.

"Beside them there still other union but the five of them is the biggest of them all, especially the fighter union which have the biggest number of them all, for now we have in the fire core world we have over a million high god level cultivator, two thousand king god, two hundred emperor god and 6 sovereign god" wang ling continue.

"Then how much there the weapon holder, armor holder and the accessory holder" said rein excitedly.

"What do you mean by weapon, armor, and accessory?" said wang ling puzzled.

When rein want to ask further the bird explain it for him "the fire core world and your universe work in a different law, fire core world follow the old universe where the cultivator absorb a qi to cultivate, while your universe absorb the element and dao energy to cultivate".

"Your universe restrict the cultivator with the element and dao where they born with like the weapon dao which lead them to dao of weapon, armor which make them to easier to cultivate their body, and accessory to make them easier to control the dao of the surrounding which compartible with their dao attribute (darkness, light, etc) this restriction which make the unholder hard to cultivate, and the amount of dao you can learn will increase every three layer of cultivation level".

"While fire core law is different, here people absorb the qi, qi is the neutral form of energy which form from the five basic element of energy, qi cultivator can feel or communicate with the dao on the surrounding and convert they energy to the dao they connect with, but to learn and feel the dao more harder than the cultivator on your world, but they can still cultivate without feel dao even though they level can't go farther, and their fighting power is weak"

"in other word your universe have a make the cultivator easier to feel the dao, but the amount of dao they can feel is restricted, while this world the cultivator make harder to feel or learn the dao but there is not restriction in the amount of dao they can learn"

"so thats how it is so which one of the law i can cultivate with, is it the law of this world or the law on my universe?" said rein.

"its up to you to choose beetwen them as side cultivation, but the you have your own way of cultivation, and thats is the 31 stage of contract with the fire core" said the bird.

"if i can form a full contract with the fire how much stronger i would be?" said rein curously.

"you will be a new universe eater, how much stronger they are you will know yourself even the creator of the fire core can't on that level of power" said the bird calmly.

that's strong, think rein, how strong it would be? event the warrior in front of him can destroy his plane with one attack and that's for the weakest of them, universe eater am i can eat the universe when iam on that level?.

"dont think too much about it, your power is still far from that, may need a million or maybe billion years to have that level of power" said the bird chuckles.

10. Heartbrokengeneral

chapter 9 welcome home

"can the people of my universe cultivate a qi?" rein suddenly ask.

"they can but the qi in your universe is still too thin, even if they have the cultivation technique and have a good perception they didnt have enough qi to raise their cultivation level, because your universe law not to cultivate a qi but when you let them in this world, they can cultivate qi like the people in this world, while the elemental on this universe more thin than in your universe it's will harder for the holder to train in this world" said the bird.

"so that's how it is, so each universe have advantage and disadvantage" said rein understand.

"but that's only for cultivator below the god level when they cultivation reach god level they can free themself from the restriction and the disadvantage of the universe they live in because they can feel and control the dao with easy and they cultivation will not depend on the qi or the elemental energy but from the heavenly energy in universe".

"and there a elemental treasure in this world which can be use to cultivate elemental energy and qi you can take them out when you form the second stage contract"

the bird then explain another thing to rein like the training plane, which been made to train the cultivator which have huge number of the cultivation technique and martial skill, array, alchemist and the other.

rein spend his time to learn martial technique and fighting experience in the time space room which run 100 times more fast than the real time, and spend 2 years in there, but because only his soul which can go in the fire core world so rein can't cultivate so his cultivation level and body age didn't increase.

but the bird said his body still in the tempering process with fire, so just of matter of time until his body ready to form the first contract.

after spending his time in the fire core world, one week been pass in his world, in this one week his father have ordered his trusted subordinate to guarding him, but didn't let them close to where he is, and rose didn't sleep at all for the past week.

she standing in the place where she can see him, she can't help but worried for her prince who still sleep there in fire even though the king have said that rein just awaken his dao treasure but she still can't suppress her anxiousness.

her face pale and look weak, look at the burned place which her prince reside.

slowly the fire die out, and rein open his eye and feel his weak body feel so much stronger than before, it's feel so different for him but before he can check his body further a shadow came beside him and hug him thightly, that shadow feel so soft, and rein know who she was, he hug her back remove tears from her eyes.

"i am home" said rein

rose release her hug and said "welcome home your highness"

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  11. Heartbrokengeneral

Chapter 10 go out of the kingdom

At the king chamber.

After rein wake up and spend his time with rose for a while until rose fall asleep rein come to the king chamber, on the bed lie a man with a pale face, he look at rein who walk in the chamber with a smile in his face.

He said "did you finally make a contract with that bird?"

"You already know about that bird?" said rein surprise.

"Of course when he reside in your body he tell me and your mother about his power" said robert.

"Did first brother and second brother know about that too?" said rein.

"Your first brother know about it but your second brother don't know about it" said robert

"Why you let first brother know but not second brother?" said rein puzzled.

"Because your second brother have too close relationship with blue empire so i didn't let him know about it, and his eyes already been blinded by his desire to win the throne so i have to prevent him to know about this, and maybe he already hear about you awakening and he maybe already prepared his man to kill you at any cost" said robert solemnly.

"You know about it for a long time why didn't you try to stop him?" said rein puzzled.

"Because i can't, because william is too easy to manipulated and empire power is too great for me to stop them, the puppet and the array which protect this kingdom is the only thing which make them affraid to destroy our kingdom but if we fight one or two people with the array and puppet we just wasting our resource, but i know you the only one who can defeat them but you need the time, that's why you have to go out quickly before he can do anything" said robert.

"But, how about you?" said rein.

"I am too old for this and maybe this is time for me to leave and stay with your mother peacefully, you are too young and inexperienced about live, your have to leave this night and i already prepare 12 people to protect you" said robert.

"Roger call john and the other here" said robert to the old man outside.

A few minute after the old man come in with 12 people.

The 12 man who come in is a bit weird there 3 fat man, 3 lazy youth who yawn in here and there, 3 skinny man who have a weak presence and 3 weak looking youth.

Robert point at the half asleep youth and said "this is john the leader, from now on he will protect you"

"I hope yawn cooperation your highness" said john while yawn.

He looks like will fall asleep anytime soon can he really protect me?? said rein in his heart.

"Don't worry even though he look like this but he is a great warrior" said robert while smile.

"Then, you can take your time your highness i will waiting for you down there" said john while ignoring the other.

The two half asleep youth behind him follow him, while the leader of the fat man said "then i will prepare food supplies for us your highness, i take my leave".

And take his two subordinate out, the skinny man follow them while said "then from now on we will protect you from the shadow"

Then dissapear from there, and the weak looking youth said "they unrespect to you your highness please forgive them"

"I dont mind it" said rein casually.

"Then i take my leave here your highness" said the youth respectfully.

"Did you know their role" said robert while smile.

"The fatty is food manager, lazy youth is good at leading a troop, the skinny man is assasins, and the weak youth is negotiator?"

"You wrong!! you will know yourself when the time come" said robert while smiling.

Rein look at robert with a sad look, he walk to the robert and hug him while crying, he said "i will try to stop brother and defeat blue empire dad, until that time please stay alive".

Robert pat his head softly and said "take care and live happily that's what the most important".

Rein leave robert room unwillingly, prepare to leave.

When rein go out robert wake from his bed and look at the rein silhouette who leave the palace in tears.

He said softly "farewell my daughter"

A shadow appear from behind and stand to his side.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  12. Heartbrokengeneral

Chapter 11 go out of the kingdom 2

A shadow come to his side, that is the beautifull woman with a long blonde hair, she smile to robert and said "so since when we affraid of the blue empire?, and since when the empire have to affraid with a mere protection array, if not for our naive and innocent daughter no one will believe your nonsense story"

"How can you said that? it's a beautiful story about powerless father" said robert.

"Yeah, whatever so what are you thinking to make our children to fight each other, and how dare a mere countryside empire dare to make a move to our play ground and even try to make our child to fight each other" said the woman discontentedly.

"They really are cocky for this ten years for even make a move to our children, but i can't forget william too, how dare try to kill his father and mother, but isn't it a rare chance to temper liane mental to erase her naivety and make her more mature" said robert solemnly.

"But she still a girl you how can you make her kill her brother?" said the woman worriedly.

"She is a cultivator you know, she have to do this now or later" said robert.

"So when the bird will change her back? i miss our cute daughter" said the woman.

"I don't know but i curious about how cute her face is when she know she is she and not a he" said robert while chuckles.

"So what will we do now?" said the woman.

"Time to go back to the clan, it's been a long time since we go there" said robert.

"Time to declare our death isn't it?"said the woman chuckled.

On the road outside of the capital rein and the other walk with a slow pace and alert.

Because they didn't know when the william will attack them