Dimensional Sovereign

Discussion in 'General Novel Discussion' started by Morinu, Jan 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Chrof

Chrof New Member

I think he'll die and a new baddie will definitely show up because Rainkar has already talked about how Pirata will always show up. Although I think Kang-jun will go to other Hwanmong worlds.

2. Norwegian Viking

Norwegian Viking Member

now he got stuff going with both aquana and hayun, so who do you guys think the next "victim" of his charms are?

3. Chrof

Chrof New Member

I was waiting for someone to say something about this but this thread died. Probably Heksia?

4. Norwegian Viking

Norwegian Viking Member

do you think he will become the absolute sovereign of the new dimensional world he went to?

5. Chrof

Chrof New Member

If he does it won't be happening very soon.

6. Norwegian Viking

Norwegian Viking Member

btw i found a little detail that must be a mistake either on authors part or translator part and that is mc have too little intelligence for his level, in chapter 116 where it shows his stats at level 131 he had 129 int. but since str, agi and int goes up 1 per lvl he must have started with -2 int but he started with 2 int so it should be 133

7. Morinu

Morinu New Member

He's just becoming dumber as the story progresses :p

Norwegian Viking likes this.
  8. Chrof

Chrof New Member

He's turning into a musclehead?

Carm likes this.
  9. Carm

Carm Member

Something Somehow
    Of course he is..... probably.....
    But yeah, it's most likely the author just making up random numbers not bothering to care about those "little" details.
    But hey, at least he's not thinking with his d*ck.........well.....at least he isn't at the moment...........

10. Onesummerleaf

Onesummerleaf New Member

this is an answer to Spirit warden (http://gravitytales.com/novel/dimensional-sovereign/ds-chapter-130)

What pisses me off here is that the author isn't making any effort to make his book enjoyable.
    The characters have no depth.

The hero never thinks of anything else apart from his grinding and his strength.

He's absent from real life, even though he spends most of him time there...

Romance is so bad that it hurts reading those parts. If it doesn't annoy you, then you've never had any relationship or no EQ (not talking about you, but anyone who doesn't see the problem in the romance here)

Characters are either puppets, slaves, or dolls (you know they exist, but they don't do anything. They're just there. But are useless), or dumb enemies who'll die. If they're females, they'll go to his household. Otherwise they're dead or future servants.

Concerning the plot. Nothing is surprising. Just know that he'll oneshot most of his enemies and if it's impossible then he'll do it. If no one can ever see that legendary beast that's more legendary than the other beast, then he'll go and tame it. Easy.

These novels (not only this one) are often short lived (for me). I drop most of them after 100-150 cause the authors gives his best during these chapters. Good plot, good characters, not so OP MC, and a goal. But most of these novels have their first arc end at 100 chapter or so. And i have the impression that they don't know how to write after that !!
    They don't take the time to describe anymore.
    The 2nd, 3rd romance begins (cause you know, having one girlfriend is too lame, you have to catch them all). All the girls are ok with each other ! It's obvious you know ? Girls LOVE to share their guy. Even in modern times.

And there's worse. That leveling system. W ? T? F?
    95% of his health and mana comes from his wings. And his "will", skills, enlightment make him "dozen of times" more powerful every time. What's the point of having that leveling system, he would have the same strength whatever his level.

Last thing is : when you have a powerful MC, you must have a good story to back it up or it will be bad. For instance, in Emperor's domination, or One punch man, the authors doesn't keep on telling you how awesome he is (well he does sometimes). You see it naturally. And they emphasize on other characters too.

I'll drop here, it pisses me to complain TWICE. Since the first one wasn't submitted, I was to lazy to write everything again.

11. Zion

Zion New Member

Honestly, I'm enjoying a novel where the main character isn't just some dense protagonist (unintentionally building a harem), or a womanizer. He's just a guy focused on getting stronger (or you could even say just improving himself).

What ever happened to the other army commander to promised to bring into his household? The one he had to fight to prove he was stronger? Did she just end up a little late and missed out? lol

Onesummerleaf likes this.
  12. Morinu

Morinu New Member

Not copying the entire thing because of the length, but I get you. The first 80-90 chapters this was one of my favorite novels, pacing was ok. But now, every chapter he just doubles in strength, it's just stupid.

Onesummerleaf likes this.
  13. Onesummerleaf

Onesummerleaf New Member

If I'm a little mad, it's because I loved this novel !! Now I'm a little disappointed cause I didn't see this coming

Morinu likes this.
  14. Chrof

Chrof New Member

I can understand where you're coming from but I personally enjoy how the author presents the MC. Yes he might be strong but that just leaves more room for the story. We don't have to worry for a few chapters on how he is going to defeat this big powerful guy, he just kills him simple as that. I don't want to read chapters on chapters of him saying, "Oh he's too strong" or "Oh I can't fight him".

15. Norwegian Viking

Norwegian Viking Member

this series dont have the chapters to describe every little process for becoming stronger or every little detail of a fight like 1000+ chapters xianxias so if it is to fast paced look at the amount of chapters on nu and see if it is ongoing or completed, and since it is few chapters (compared to most novels) then i think it is only natural that it has an OP mc with close to 0 setbacks during story

16. Zion

Zion New Member

If you really want to, you can even explain most of his advancements and OP/MC privileges through that high good luck stat he has. It's nice to see a MC who isn't just incredibly unlucky at all the worst times. I find most of these novels trip up the MC a lot so they can have a 'growing' arc every once in a while (looking at you Zhan Long). Kang-jun instead succeeds at all the critical moments and makes a much faster paced story, without that disappointment of the MC getting screwed over because the author wants to drag out the story.

Chrof likes this.
  17. Norwegian Viking

Norwegian Viking Member

looks like in hwanmong lucan is god and some stupid celestial god have nothing they should have said
    [​IMG]

Zion likes this.
  18. Chrof

Chrof New Member

Yep

19. Zion

Zion New Member

Mass chapter upload! Woooh

I gotta say though, this is really screwing up my night. I don't have the willpower to work on a report i need to get done, while also waiting for these releases. :p

20. Chrof

Chrof New Member

I see you are having the same issue I am! I need to get a lot of work done......buuuuuut there is new Dimensional Sovereign chapters I need to read.

Zion likes this.