Question Dimensional Sovereign Q/A

Discussion in 'General Novel Discussion' started by Seven sins, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Seven sins

Seven sins New Member

I have a couple questions guys!

1. Is our mc and his household member immortal and if so do that apply to in hwamong and reality?

2. Will mc ever be able to not half to sleep to go hwamong and just go there physically?

Thanks in advance guys these questions are greatly confusing me

2. Zion

Zion New Member

Hi there, I'm assuming you haven't finished the novel yet since you're asking these questions. The answers however may contain some spoilers, so for anyone else who may look at this I'll put them inside the spoiler brackets.
    1. No the MC is definitely not immortal, and neither are his household members (for most of the story). I believe later on it is actually mentioned when he gains enough power/bases that there can be some sort of revival system for his household members. The mc is mortal in reality, even though he gains some otherworldly powers later on that he can use there. Most of his household members can't come to reality, but those who can are mortal there as well (though they retain their strength and abilities for the most part).
    2. Only very late in the story will our mc be able to choose when and how he goes to hwangmong, for most of it yes he does need to sleep to go there.