Question Did Webnovel steal from Gravitytales?

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by Setokayba, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Setokayba

Setokayba New Member

Well, I usually read some novels in 'webnovel' and noticed that they added the novels "The World Online" and "The Lord Empire" and I did not check but I think they are in the same chapter as here in Gravitytales, so it make me think that 'maybe' they decided to put a copy&paste. As I'm not sure if they have permission of the translators nor have a way to contact them, I decided to put the message here asking to confirm if they stealed or not, or if they asked anything or it's only my imagination.

2. nericen

nericen New Member

Well...some of the translators are posting about management changes at Gravity Tales. Some stories are being dropped and others co-hosted on Webnovel. I guess Gravity Tales has sold out?

3. Pizz001

Pizz001 New Member

QI ie Webnovel own 90% of gt , so its not like they are stealing stuff

4. Polt

Polt New Member

Gravity tales was pretty much bought out by webnovel. Worst part is they forced all the writers to sign new contracts and now 50% of books are going premium on webnovel by end of October and being removed from gravity tales. If you have not noticed most of them went premium by October 1st so gravity tales is pretty much dead now. Webnovel is now trying to buy WuxiaWorld now too so 2 biggest translatated web sights will have been bought out by webnovel. Really starting to hate webnovel personally. 25 cents a chapter for there premium is just stupid. Thank god can pirate all there novels.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
  5. Pizz001

Pizz001 New Member

always a great idea naming the site your going to use to bypass qi/web novels site within a forum they run ..as reddit unhappily has been slowly giving in to DMCA's on a few subreddits read about that on the TorrentFreak news site /facepalm