Suggestion Demon's Diary needs help

Discussion in 'General Novel Discussion' started by Daoist Darknorth, May 4, 2017.

1. Daoist Darknorth

Daoist Darknorth New Member

Author
    Home Page:
    Big fan of the site, have been for a while. Only complaint: Demon's Diary is getting super slow and infrequent translations. Maybe the original TL has a lot going on, I don't know. All I know is that with so many novels leaving the site, rather than rushing to add a bunch of new ones, how about taking care of the ones you have? You don't need tons of novels, you just need some good ones that get rapid and consistent translation. If you lose consistency you lose daily views meaning you lose ad revenue and the community. Letting novels that have been here for ages fall to the wayside while you bring in (pardon me for saying it) a bunch of cruddy novels isn't the solution.

2. Daoist Darknorth

Daoist Darknorth New Member

Author
    Home Page:
    This by the way isn't a criticism of those translators efforts, but rather a serious suggestion as to how to continue to succeed. I and others check novelupdates daily. I viewed your site way more when I'm really a superstar was here. Not because it's better than the other stories, but because there was a new chapter EVERY DAY. If that isn't possible for you alone then find someone who's willing to work with you to put out a chapter a day. Some of these novels are great I'm sure people would want to collaborate.

3. Pipipingu

Pipipingu Administrator

Staff Member Translator
    That's why we're currently recruiting translators for the novel.