Ancient Godly Monarch

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DeathStroke96, Jan 5, 2017.

1. FalcoN_tr

FalcoN_tr New Member

Such as?? İ just read how his father crippled and his mothers and fathers clans were enemies. Like romeo and juliet. Can u tell me about his parents? Are they alive? Where r they? What is his godly bloodline?? Thank u.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  2. Ogg506

Ogg506 New Member

Hi doespecially anybody know what website I can read ancient godly monarch.

3. Broosk

Broosk Server Guy

Staff Member
    AGM is now on QI.

4. Vegeta

Vegeta New Member

Anyways Is the dog(lil rascal)some ancient beast?And what kind?Will he ever start fighting lol?And will he keep up with the mc in Culltivation?

5. Vegeta

Vegeta New Member

Anyways Is the dog(lil rascal)some ancient beast?And what kind?Will he ever start fighting lol?And will he keep up with the mc in Culltivation?

6. TrailBlazer

TrailBlazer New Member

Dose MC ever comes back to normal after becoming a grate Roc and stop having to use 2 bodies

7. TrailBlazer

TrailBlazer New Member

Dose MC ever comes back to normal after becoming a grate Roc and stop having to use 2 bodies

8. AlphaLux

AlphaLux New Member

I have a few question i hope someone can answer it. I'm at chapter 1086.

1. Will QW able to kill eastern immortal sage?
    2. What will be the ending of war between eastern sage and thousand transformation?
    3. When will uncle black go see QW and tell the truth about his clan? (uncle black promise QW that he will tell the truth when QW reach immortal-foundation.)

Thank you in advance for answering my question!

9. WorstNameEver

WorstNameEver New Member

I will answer question 1 for like WAY ahead of your current part. I will list his current astral souls up his 7th Astral soul. Reason why stopping at seventh is in spoiler.
    Alright, So in the immortal king realm, Qin Wentian is killed... Luckily, the final art (as far as I know) given to him by the astral soul is called the undying soul art and it is also how his father survived in the memories Qin Wentian receives at around chapter 1000 to 1100 despite suiciding his body. He ends up recultivating with completely new Astral souls apart from the seventh one(because the seventh one is replaced by a sealing astral soul on Di Tian. Also, he starts his new cultivation with a 8th layer Astral Soul which was the 7th one on this list. He eventually fuses with Di Tian and has a total of 18 Astral Souls. Do note: that art that gives a Yuanfu for every astral soul, yeah that applies to both di tian and new qin wentian. So his Immortal Foundation/whatever it is at the Heavenly God realm was made with 18 perfectly fused attributes since there is no overlap between attributes. So yeah OP.

So the list. Note it is his astral souls not constellations. He didnt make a constellation with the Heavenly Hammer astral soul.
    1st = Heavenly Hammer | Force Attribute | 5th Layer
    2nd = Great Dream | Dream Attribute | 5th Layer
    3rd = Demon Sovereign | Monster Attribute (not Demon attribute btw. He got his Mandate of Demon from his bloodline as well as some cultivation techniques) | 5th Layer
    4th = King Sword | Sword Attribute | 6th Layer
    5th = Towering Giant | Suppression Attribute | 7th Layer
    6th = Dual-Bladed Halberd | Destruction Attribute | 8th Layer
    7th = Demon Dao/God Body | Demon Attribute | 8th Layer

Dont ask about Di Tian's cos they dont mention his apart from its sealing attribute and thats cos he gets Di Tian to fight in like chapter 800-900.

10. WorstNameEver

WorstNameEver New Member

Dog is a Divine Golden Wolf I bielieve. I am pretty sure he keeps up and is very powerful because of his devouring abilities.

11. WorstNameEver

WorstNameEver New Member

Alright. Qin Wentian has two Bloodlines. The first one is from the Qin clan. This is the one typically used early on with the extremely demonic energy and later on protects him with bloodline protection (both have it i think). This bloodline is called the Ancient Primordial Demon Bloodline. It is extremely powerful and can do some crazy stuff. At chapter like 1150 or so, Qin Wentian fights against an 8th and a few 7th level Immortal Foundation people at the 5th level. He uses this bloodline and it fuses with his Immortal Foundation. He literally manifests a Blood red Demon arm and instantly crushes a 7th level Immortal Foundation cultivator with a casual clench. Do note, he was in the 5th IMMORTAL FOUNDATION. Thats an instant kill 2 levels higher, and the 8th level cultivators are helpless and cant block jack shit of it.

The golden bloodline in his heart is unknown. It is confirmed to be of the Luoshen clan and i believe it is a Monster God Bloodline. It is the one that gives him the 3rd eye and has the white flames. Not sure much else on that one. Going by the wikia, it can summon 10,000 monsters later on, but I aint that far into the book. Literally reading Qidians trans and am at like 1181.

12. WorstNameEver

WorstNameEver New Member

Alright. Qin Wentian is the son of a cultivator of the Qin Heavenly Clan known as Qin Yuanfeng and a cultivator of the Luoshen Clan. His parents are unknown as of latest Qidian chapters (1250 at this point) and technically I would classify Qin Wentian as not human considering half his blood is a Ancient Primordial Demon and the other half is a Monster God (not sure if its full half blood each or like not much though). This is very tricky to decide because he can transform into greater demons at will and he can become a primordial demon by using his Qin bloodline. Besides, both bloodlines have been refined and improved to the limit by stuff like the light stuff in that ancient city and the blood river in the Sacred Dao Academy or whatever its called.