Question Ancient Godly Monarch harem?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ERR1, Feb 10, 2017.

1. ERR1

ERR1 New Member

IS IT HAREM?

2. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 Active Member

Not for the first 500 chapters can't be exactly see about after but I am fairly sure that until 700 there is still single focused romance due to certain reasons;
    the mc is extremely loyal to female mc and married her around chapter 660 so I am guessing that it is single focused
    But could change later on...

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  3. beatdown

beatdown New Member

Yes it is a harem, he gets with Mo Qingcheng and much later with Qing'er.

4. ERR1

ERR1 New Member

I think it's harem because THERE ARE TOO MANY DAMN FEMALE CHARACTERS WHO LIKE HIM AND HE LOVES THEM TOO.

Baili Yiu is an example

5. DeathStroke96

She's just a friend... plus it is only those females who like him, he only has his eyes on his girlfriend from chu...

6. ERR1

ERR1 New Member

Sure but from where I am it's like it's early development of love ...

I might drop the novel soon...

The MC is like wayyy too arrogant and the Author makes Grandmasters of the fourth rank look like weaklings.

For the past 50-75 chapters it's only been MC>She>Arrogant MC>Poor guys who are killed

I liked the novel more in the beginning it was more about cultivation now it's like he forgot about his own bloodline...

"He is only at the fourth layer of Yuanfu where I am

7. DeathStroke96

I like it... bloodlines - you are forgetting that it is super op and he can't control it so how is he supposed to use? Grandmasters they are weaklings as they are old and most of them still in the yuanfu so I think he can be arrogant as he is very young and will likely achieve higher levels...

Also a simple question: if you were in the position of the mc, and you have just become the youngest 4th level grandmaster of the entire empire right, what would you do? Would you hide in a cave and do not reveal it, be proud and show off, or try to be very calm and not show and be nice to everyone? Also remember you have to put yourself in a position where they want to rob and humiliate you, or kill you with something that you are better at then them!! And you are also in the prime of your youth!!
    The answer from me would be show off, why not I worked hard to achieve something not to show it off, and some scrubs that are at least 3 to 4 times older than myself try to out do me in something that i achieved success way earlier than them...

Right females, it may seem like most of them will become his harem, but they will not, as QWT is extremely loyal to his GF as well, im not saying it will not be a harem as Qing'er is a potential member of the harem as you will find out around chapter 400-420 but the mc still chooses the gf, might be later in the story, but at the moment we can't be sure...

Also I can't tell you to drop it or not as it is your decision. If you don't like it then it's you thing. To me the story is really good and one of the better ones at GT just below; way of choices, the grandmaster strategist, true Martial World... I even consider it as good if not better than Martial World (my opinion)...

8. FeederAndro

FeederAndro New Member

I'd like to ask, who is the demonic arts cultivator who is helping the MC at the competition in grand xia

9. DeathStroke96

Use this thread AGM as it is an actual spoiler thread this thread is for harem questions... I will answer it there...

10. Delano

Delano New Member

Any more harem members

11. DeathStroke96

I looked at the latest raw chapters and it seem Qing'er the girl that protecting him sort of became an additional harem member - meaning it's just these 2...unless I'm wrong as I have not read the raws just the latest raw chapters a few weeks ago...

12. Loki

Loki New Member

So far its been only Qingcheng and Qing'er and he was going to be with just one if Qingcheng didnt tell him to express his feelings for Qing'er before she left his side world.
    Although recently a very strong 3rd wife competitor has presented herself and she is Wentian's senior martial sister from a master he took when breaking through Immortal King , they just arrived at the strongest immortal territory/where his father is from and his enemies are/ and started their journey. Besides this new 3rd prospect the other possibles dont have that much chances except maybe Bai Qing.

PS. he slept with one girl , but because she lost her cultivation art for this she decided to not follow him , even though she was showing great signs of bein inlove with him after just a few meetings

13. Jake

Jake New Member

Who?!