Question Aethernea Questions and answers?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SixDesires, Jun 26, 2017.

1. SixDesires

SixDesires New Member

I have a couple questions I would like help with plz!

1. What's the romance in the story meaning who will our mc get into a romantic relationship with is it Elaru?

2. Do you guys think Elaru is trustworthy wanted to know before starting cause I don't want someone this close to him betraying him

3. Is immortality the pursuit of living for eternity possible in this novel?

This pertains to question 2 a little bit (To Kiel) "Friendship and love might fade. Allies might become enemies. But... as long as you remain my friend, my ally, I will remain yours. You can trust that I will not betray you unless you betray me first. You can trust that I will guard your back. You can trust that I will help you to the best of my ability. You can trust that your enemies will be my enemies. That your troubles will be my troubles.

If what Elaru said in this paragraph to Kiel is true do you think Elaru would betray Kiel?

2. Cloe.D.Frost

Cloe.D.Frost Aethernea

Author
    1. Yes, however, there will also be other characters interested in a romantic relationship with Kiel (and Elaru), so there will be some drama and competition. The romance will also happen gradually, so it will take some time for it to reach true passion.
    2. She really does have only good intentions towards him and won't betray him.
    3. Yes. There exist gods in the world of Aethernea, however, Kiel and Elaru will need quite some time to discover what gods really are and how one can become a god.

3. SixDesires

SixDesires New Member

Thank you so much Chloe for answering my questions! Looking forward to reading it

4. Cloe.D.Frost

Cloe.D.Frost Aethernea

Author
    You're welcome :)