Ads overloading the phones

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by yarfyarfdds, Feb 28, 2017.

1. lerntuspel

lerntuspel New Member

Well I also used to have problems reading on a computer's web browser until I went into the site settings and disabled javascript and maybe automatic downloads.

2. Kagenesti

Kagenesti New Member

Well I don't know if this would count but using Chrome on my ASUS tablet for the past 2 days the page would auto drop down to the ads at the bottom of the page. Happens every 30 seconds or so unless I hold my finger on the screen to keep it stable. I know its the site since its happened while I was reading 4 different stories. Quite annoying to have to find your spot again when it happens.

3. Bsoc

Bsoc New Member

Just spent 45 minutes trying to read the last paragraph on a page because the Amazon gift card winner carp continually diverts me to 8 different pages. This new partnership is not good for Gravity, I don't even shop with Amazon.

4. Bsoc

Bsoc New Member

Now as soon as I load the home page the "randomly selected winner" takes me to a different site, and I can't get back without going to the browser home page. If you need us to pay instead of donations, just say so. This keeps up I will not be able to log in, much less pay or donate.