General A Fan from China needs help XD

Discussion in 'General Novel Discussion' started by zhuyuanjushi, Feb 12, 2017.

1. zhuyuanjushi

zhuyuanjushi New Member

Hi Gravities, I'm Alexis from China, a graduate student at Peking University. CN novel translation is becoming famous in China's Twitter(Weibo). Fans in China got really excited knowing there are so many people abroad share the same interests with them. I've talked with GGP and other stuff members here. They taught me alot in the translation thing.

I’m now doing a research in the area of CN web novel translation as my graduation thesis, and I need to collect some information about fans there. The problem is, I can't send PM to too many members here coz the forum has a spam system. I was wondering if you guys could help me to fill a questionnaire online (I really can't find any other proper way to ask for help). The quesitonnaire is totally annoymous and will cost you about 2-5 minutes to finish it. The quesitonnaire URL is: https://sojump.com/jq/12035864.aspx It's an online survey website and been encrypted(https), so it's safe. If you are willing to help me but have concerns about link safety, that's no problem. Please post comment below and I'll PM you some other questions without personal infromation. Also, if you want to konw anything about my research or have any advice, just PM me or leave your commentsl. My mail address is dengpingbo@pku.edu.cn. I would very appreciate for your help. [​IMG]

2. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 Active Member

piece of advice also post this on forum.novelupdates.com as this is a start up forum, and you would be able to get a higher respond levels there.

3. zhuyuanjushi

zhuyuanjushi New Member

thank you so much. this is a very vaulable advice!

4. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 Active Member

No problem, good luck with your thesis, I know how much of a pain it is as I am doing one myself...

5. zhuyuanjushi

zhuyuanjushi New Member

T_T exactly! I posted on novel updates and it worked great... I'm drowning in the replys LOL