404 Error message on Returning from the immortal World.

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by Sensitivegore, Nov 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Raithe

Raithe New Member

Well the current news is:

2. Wild Pikachu lvl666

Wild Pikachu lvl666 New Member

lol doubt your as frustrated as readers,thanks for being sell out.Now there is another novel that i have to read on a pirate site R.I.P ,sadly plenty people never read story probably read premium chapter if u did dual host old chapter....webnovel done it every other novel throw premium at 150-200 chapter even if people read it free here.....so sad TL community falling to trash after webnovel open up.

could stop translating Returning from the immortal world and went another novel they dont own,it suck but atleast they wouldnt been sell out and be helping set up such dangerous and harmful precedent for other novels and groups.Thnk god all this stuff happend this year now instead when i got my taxs and actually gave money to certain groups that turn out be sell out.I might blow 500-1grand on games with my tax if i gave 5$ to sell out like these i'd feel it be waste of money. #traitors #sell outs #Liars #backstabbers

3. Raithe

Raithe New Member

And for the finale...

4. Rhenthyl

Rhenthyl New Member

And this surprising? They probably want some one else to translate it so deliberately ignored him. Also versatile Mage is now on qi as well now.

Think it's safe to say the gt is dead, and is nothing more than a testing ground for qi. Sad to see one of great sites fall to trash like this

5. Polt

Polt New Member

No was one of my favorite stories can't you go to another website or did you guys already sign over your story license to web novel?

6. Rhenthyl

Rhenthyl New Member

QI owns the story. QI also own gravity, hence why all the bs