3. leanzeil leex
    leanzeil leex
    Vitax Lean-Maintenance Of The Cholesterol Levels
  4. cloitezo leex
    cloitezo leex
    Luna Trim-A Slim And Attractive Body
  5. Zner
    Zner
    Hmfff i think i must buy a book. It's way healthier than exposing my eyes with too light
  6. dam1433
    dam1433
    But can you do thisssss..........
  7. dam1433
    dam1433
    Well. I guess waiting is the only option. Its sad tho
  8. felicia
    felicia
    Certificates can be verified and results can be seen at the British council or idp ielts.org website.
  9. felicia
    felicia
    Obtain registered IELTS, TOEFL and other English Language Certificates without exams(vdocuments2016(at)g mail .c o m
  10. felicia
    felicia
    We are an organization specialized in the acquisition of IELTS, TOELF and GRE certification
  11. dam1433
    dam1433
    And the winner of the most inconsistent Translator goes to *drum rolls*
    1. felicia likes this.
    2. felicia
      felicia
      We can provide original database registered certificates for those of you who for one reason or the other are unable to take the test or obtain the required band score demanded by their institution, employers or embassy. We can help you overcome this hike by offering Test Free Certificates in IELTS, TOEFL, IBT and GRE . Contact email(vdocuments2016 @ g m ail .com)
      Feb 4, 2018
    3. dam1433
      dam1433
      lol dude
      Feb 5, 2018
  12. Author Limitless
    Author Limitless
    Writing a new original novel: "The Risen King"
    1. felicia likes this.
  13. dam1433
    dam1433
    *clap clap* so inconsistent
  14. dam1433
    dam1433
    TKA 2 - KOG 0
  15. DivineShadow
    DivineShadow
    Just a Hobbyist and Wuxia Lover
    1. felicia
      felicia
      We can provide original database registered certificates for those of you who for one reason or the other are unable to take the test or obtain the required band score demanded by their institution, employers or embassy. We can help you overcome this hike by offering Test Free Certificates in IELTS, TOEFL, IBT and GRE . Contact email(vdocuments2016 @ g m ail .com)
      Feb 4, 2018
  16. xCiel
    xCiel
    Nice to meet you all!
    1. dam1433
      dam1433
      nice to meet you too.. but you have almost the same name as Ciel, the translator of ZL
      Jan 30, 2018
    2. felicia
      felicia
      Feb 4, 2018
    3. dam1433
      dam1433
      lol dude
      Feb 5, 2018
  17. FreddyC24
    FreddyC24
    Happy to join.
    1. dam1433
      dam1433
      welcome
      Jan 30, 2018
  18. dam1433
    dam1433 Jafz
    Hi Jafz. Cant find the PM button.

Any updates from Thunder about KOG? thanks
  19. Boss jim
    Boss jim
    Working on the novel Age of Change. Every chapter I write will have the minimum of 1500 words and no maximums as of yet. Support and share.
  20. Pizz001
    Pizz001
    also anyone knows what's going on with Versatile Mage as no updates for 3 weeks and no real comment as to whats going on with it